Celtic v St Johnstone - all comments here

Whatever the reason for taking no action,the supporters on Sunday should let Gollum know from the minute he goes on the park thier opinion he won't like it as he will know he is under scrutiny,We are watching you Gollum

The question is how do you fight it?

If you directly call them out the SFA will simply label a bringing the game into disrepute charge against us and heavily fine us accordingly or worse.

The compliant Hun media will have a field day with us and the rest of the SPFL clubs won't back us as most of them are more than happy to lay in to us at every opportunity. The Masonic cabal is calling the shots.

Consequently, I think we have to perhaps take a different approach....the referees are sponsored by specsavers....for starters why don't we call for an organised boycott of them and tell them we won't support an organisation that sponsors corruption ala the MIB....if a large majority of Celtic supporters and their families did this something would give because money talks.....that's just off the top of my head I'm sure others will have their views on a plan of attack.

I share your frustration that something must be done -but ...despite the feelings on a site like this , how many Celtic supporters would actually be prepared to put such a boycott ( or any other concerted action ) into practise ? Precious few I would guess - sadly .
Even on a pro-Celtic site like this one when polls of support for various issues have been aired , what has been the uptake out of over 2000 members - very poor !
We are up against the natural apathy of the human condition - complain a lot but do nothing . That's why we have the type of governments we get landed with , and Brexit , and Sevco ....

I share your frustration that something must be done -but ...despite the feelings on a site like this , how many Celtic supporters would actually be prepared to put such a boycott ( or any other concerted action ) into practise ? Precious few I would guess - sadly .
Even on a pro-Celtic site like this one when polls of support for various issues have been aired , what has been the uptake out of over 2000 members - very poor !
We are up against the natural apathy of the human condition - complain a lot but do nothing . That's why we have the type of governments we get landed with , and Brexit , and Sevco ....
Spot on

Reactions: TET
Yes but she was refering to sevco,s predecessors,I may be wrong but that's how it sounded ??
I realise what you were saying but she was wrong. Rangers 1872 - 2012 had enough nicknames without needing to steal someone else's... mind you, stealing was second nature to them.

It's the fact we are fragmented that dilutes our ability to force change.

If there's was a central platform for the Support to come together and focus on what was important to them - eg the MIB - then we could quite possibly go after them on a united front.

If the Celtic supporter groups were to meet regularly and agree on a very selective agenda and a course of action was agreed then that would be a good start.

If prominent Celtic sites such as this one we're to put their weight behind things that would be much better again.

There are definitely things imo that can be done it's just a matter of having the collective will and the right people on board to get things up and running.

We have a massive global reach....we just need to get organised, get thinking and planning and then get active.

When good men do nothing...you know the rest

It's the fact we are fragmented that dilutes our ability to force change.

If there's was a central platform for the Support to come together and focus on what was important to them - eg the MIB - then we could quite possibly go after them on a united front.

If the Celtic supporter groups were to meet regularly and agree on a very selective agenda and a course of action was agreed then that would be a good start.

If prominent Celtic sites such as this one we're to put their weight behind things that would be much better again.

There are definitely things imo that can be done it's just a matter of having the collective will and the right people on board to get things up and running.

We have a massive global reach....we just need to get organised, get thinking and planning and then get active.

When good men do nothing...you know the rest

Couldn't have said it better

Members online

Latest posts

Back