Celtic v St Johnstone - Celtic Park, Saturday 23rd October 3pm

Thats only 10 games in n Luk et the decision s the rats have HUD already mate...so let's get this straight...the cheatin rat cunts out spend awe the other teams in the league wae cash they don't even huv...then when their swirlin the plug hole coz a grand scale cheatin the officials dae everythin in their power Tae keep the scum bastard's affloat ...then awe they dae is repeat repeat repeat....while every ither club jist stons back n accepts it....a can pit up wae thar bigotry but the scale a the cheatin is how a really hate these fuckin cretins
A just Fukin HATE THE SCUM BASTARDS M8!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sevco are immune to getting players sent off or conceding penalties ..When was the last for either ? last player was in 2019 and last pen conceded in SPFL was ??? Its beyond a joke !!!!!!
They conceded a pen against St. Johnstone (away mind yi, in the 94th min) at the tail end ae the Season & that's after St. Johnstone being awarded a pen earlier in the game that wiz rescinded after consultation wae the Linesman??? 🤣🤣🤣.. Last player sent aff wiz El Fat Cuntio against us fur diving in 94th Min! 🙄🙄🙄.. Its Fukin BLATANT M8, We just need tae keep winning & we'll win the League!! 😁😁😁

I enjoyed the rhythm of our play as well Frank but I'm not sure I agree with the current love in for Starfelt. I still think he is a bombscare waiting to happen. For me he is still looking for CCV to bail him out. It is as if he has been told to pass back to CCV every time he gets the ball. It has been effective in the last few games but he is so obvious that I think he will be caught out if he does the same thing 99% of the time.
I get where you're coming from Vigo, but my comments stem from trying to give credit where it's due. I can't say I'm convinced by him so far either. What I can say is I want the guy so be successful. I thought yesterday was his best game by far. Also got to say CCV is just as guilty as Starfelt when it comes to passing along the back. I'm still happy to cut our new signings a bit of slack. A bit of a way to go for them, and us. HH

I get where you're coming from Vigo, but my comments stem from trying to give credit where it's due. I can't say I'm convinced by him so far either. What I can say is I want the guy so be successful. I thought yesterday was his best game by far. Also got to say CCV is just as guilty as Starfelt when it comes to passing along the back. I'm still happy to cut our new signings a bit of slack. A bit of a way to go for them, and us. HH
Ange has already explained the focus on these two guys is down to his system and he is delighted with their progress and sticking with it ...inverted full backs = more focus on central defenders ...they are doing their best and improving imo.

Over 6 minutes of lost play to stretcher off the injured St J player (of course the sevco fans cheared when he went down clearly hurt chasing a ball with no-one near him). And a total of 7 minutes added on by McLean. So he was only going to add on 1 minute to cover all of the other stoppages and subs? When have you only seen 1 minute added onto a 2nd half? You'd think sevco were struggling with only a slender 1 goal lead or something!

First time I've watched a full 90 mins of them in the league this season. Barring a 20 minute period at the end of the first half where they did dominate and looked dangerous, they are slightly above the general mediocrity of the Premiership. They have a system, never deviate from it, and wear teams down rather than play them off the park with great attacking football.
They have an easy home game in midweek against Aberdeen so we mustn't lose ground v Hibs. Keep within 3-4 points ahead of the New Year game at CP then beat them, 2 week winter break and hopefully a few good signings and we'll be in with a shout (something I didn't think we would be before a ball was kicked).

Can't get away from a 100 goals its a fact but this must be the most unprofessional prick that ever existed ...he fits their profile of cheating displaying nothing that should inspire any youngster. Should have had a 100 red cards to be honest ...totally abhorrent nonentity of a human being.
Just a Fat Ignorant Diving 🤡🤡 that could only BE a HUN Bastard!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤣🤣🤣🤣.. They aw look the Fukin SAME.. MUTANT SCUM!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can't get away from a 100 goals its a fact but this must be the most unprofessional prick that ever existed ...he fits their profile of cheating displaying nothing that should inspire any youngster. Should have had a 100 red cards to be honest ...totally abhorrent nonentity of a human being.
Hes over weight ,he misses a shit load of chances and hes a hot head ...if he was that good he wouldnt be there.

Heard St Mirren were the better team first 25 minutes ..I think its gony come down to who wins the derbys cos they wont drop many points with help from the goat fiddlers .
They'll win every game they win by 1-0 wae a pen or 2-1 wae a pen, they're Fukin DROSS!! 4 oot ae last 5 games won wae an OFFSIDE goal, McLaughlin staying on the park after hawfin the Dundee player in two (Honest tackle!!) Porteous Red Card & pen raday! All Honest mistakes & aye a wiz Fukin Sober efter 20 Stella!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back