Celtic v St Johnstone - Celtic Park, Saturday 23rd October 3pm

The fear factor has returned for me at Celtic Park and that is now reflected in how teams are setting up against us. They know we can hurt them if they open up. Yes the Mib are aware of it as well and they can see our progress so they will try and do their bit to dilute our power especially at home. There is also a coming together of the team and the Celtic support reuniting with both giving their all for each other. We now both believe in what Ange is doing as a collective and that game today is evidence of how far we come in a relatively short space of time.
All games are important but the biggest game of the season to date imo presents itself in midweek against Hibs. We must end this winless run against them at their own ground in the league and put down a serious marker that we want our title back.
They ve lost 3 games in a row but they were on top against the huns before Porteous got sent off .Im expecting a tight game with us just edging it HH

The fear factor has returned for me at Celtic Park and that is now reflected in how teams are setting up against us. They know we can hurt them if they open up. Yes the Mib are aware of it as well and they can see our progress so they will try and do their bit to dilute our power especially at home. There is also a coming together of the team and the Celtic support reuniting with both giving their all for each other. We now both believe in what Ange is doing as a collective and that game today is evidence of how far we come in a relatively short space of time.
All games are important but the biggest game of the season to date imo presents itself in midweek against Hibs. We must end this winless run against them at their own ground in the league and put down a serious marker that we want our title back.
This week was all about taking 9 points mag 7, and see no reason as to why that can't be achieved, tbh I would be very disappointed if it wasn't achieved, but it will cause the belief is back big time

See the celtic Trust people could they not do an independent thing to try and put pressure in the cunts???
naw but the guy who compiled all the seasons incidents needs to send a copy over to the aussie press fellas who highlighted this week the medias ignorance towards him and the club

trust would be held in the same regard as the famous letter writing fkwit from the csa

This week was all about taking 9 points mag 7, and see no reason as to why that can't be achieved, tbh I would be very disappointed if it wasn't achieved, but it will cause the belief is back big time
For obvious reasons John this is the one fixture when looking ahead that I thought would be the biggest hurdle. I still think it will be tough ..win here and belief is ours for sure ...3 points is the ask.

Dundee Utd beat them 3-0 at Easter Road so they are struggling at the moment ..thing is the bastards always lift their game against us and they ll have a go unlike St Johnstone today.
Believe that would suit us more so Tony.
Since the last international break our work without the ball has been tremendous, not allowing the opposition time on the ball and players working to cover one another.
Last 3 games the opposition never had a out ball with Starfelt and CCV mopping up everything and putting us on the front foot again.
Really starting to gel into an all round very good team now that will still get better.

Believe that would suit us more so Tony.
Since the last international break our work without the ball has been tremendous, not allowing the opposition time on the ball and players working to cover one another.
Last 3 games the opposition never had a out ball with Starfelt and CCV mopping up everything and putting us on the front foot again.
Really starting to gel into an all round very good team now that will still get better.
It looks like Starfelt is showing more composure now and more worthy of the fee we paid.

Re CCV, even now, hours later, I am still annoyed at the fact he got booked first for being kicked and Kane got booked second when Kane should have been sent off. I haven't looked at the news but I was wondering if our board issued a strongly worded condemnation of the referee...

I thought not!

When your trying to win back a title it’s each game at a time and there’s no kore important than the next
We just need to keep winning games even in the ugliest manner possible
I love a 1-0 win when every cunts complaining about this that and the other
It’s normally a win we were lucky to scrape and that’s how teams win Leagues

Punch Pictures – Remarkably Referee Nick Walsh’s Red Card stays in his Pocket...​

Look where the ref is as Kane throws his hand towards CCV's face, hes facing the incident a few yards away and as he runs in he's got the yellow in his hand
He's shocking as an official, he'd get his arse handed to him by any other governing body, but not the SFA

When your trying to win back a title it’s each game at a time and there’s no kore important than the next
We just need to keep winning games even in the ugliest manner possible
I love a 1-0 win when every cunts complaining about this that and the other
It’s normally a win we were lucky to scrape and that’s how teams win Leagues
To win a league Stg, I would class consistency as the main factor.
When you stop giving away silly goals and know you will create chances then that is a winning formula and when it is working the simple secret is to keep it going, and now it is starting to all come together nicely now, and long may it continue again.

Did anyone notice the ballboy behind the goal at the 'Celtic' end in the second half today? When their keeper was wasting time he got the ball thrown onto the six yard box promptly every time. Then when Zander was in a hurry the wee guy sat with the ball at his feet then walked away forcing the St Johnstone keeper to run round to collect the ball. Brilliant stuff young man.

Fifty years ago on Saturday I was at Hampden for the first time and we got pumped 4-1 by Partick Thistle. Never take a Celtic win for granted and always enjoy it.

We signed a pretty decent-looking right back with the apparent skillset to play Angeball and lucky for him his skillset extends to playing left back because although it may take Tony longer to adjust to the finer points of Angeball his dedication and effort are an example to team mates and his commitment on the field ensures his influence among the team. Cameron Carter Vickers is another on-field General who leads by example so central defense is looking steadier than it has since long before we entered this parallel universe. Probably should have mentioned goals first but how fucking class is it that there's no need to mention goals unless it's in regard to Joe Hart's leadership influence across the defense.
I still think we need a central midfield playmaker and if Desmond had a shred of decency or love for this club he would have invested a few mill in the creation of a series of Roy Keane / Maestro genetically-engineered hybrids.
Up front we became dynamic like Moussa was still in hoops. Imagine the yet-to-be-unleashed Jotta / Forrest onslaught and what that will mean for Kyogo through the middle with possibly Giakoumakis or Ajeti in with him creating space or winning ball. Both have shown they are up to the physical game and are prepared to focus on creating opportunities.
This time last year there was still a forlorn hope things could be turned around. Looking at the talent we have and the way it is being deployed effectively there is no legitimate reason we should lose the league this year.

We signed a pretty decent-looking right back with the apparent skillset to play Angeball and lucky for him his skillset extends to playing left back because although it may take Tony longer to adjust to the finer points of Angeball his dedication and effort are an example to team mates and his commitment on the field ensures his influence among the team. Cameron Carter Vickers is another on-field General who leads by example so central defense is looking steadier than it has since long before we entered this parallel universe. Probably should have mentioned goals first but how fucking class is it that there's no need to mention goals unless it's in regard to Joe Hart's leadership influence across the defense.
I still think we need a central midfield playmaker and if Desmond had a shred of decency or love for this club he would have invested a few mill in the creation of a series of Roy Keane / Maestro genetically-engineered hybrids.
Up front we became dynamic like Moussa was still in hoops. Imagine the yet-to-be-unleashed Jotta / Forrest onslaught and what that will mean for Kyogo through the middle with possibly Giakoumakis or Ajeti in with him creating space or winning ball. Both have shown they are up to the physical game and are prepared to focus on creating opportunities.
This time last year there was still a forlorn hope things could be turned around. Looking at the talent we have and the way it is being deployed effectively there is no legitimate reason we should lose the league this year.
Still can't take anything for granted 26, as we still remain short in key areas within a squad, in which way Ange likes to set a team up for his style of playing.
Plenty of options available in defence and more so attacking options, but still very short in midfield.
We've seen how we have struggled without calmac in the role he plays with possibly Bitton as the most suitable imo, but later in the game where he seems to thrive more so as a sub.
Still lacking the back up for Turnbull and Rogic with only possibly calmac or kyogo to fill in if they were unavailable, without changing the formation and shape of the team.
Still over loaded with players that I don't see fitting into Ange's long term plans and not to sure they could improve enough to be considered valuable members of the squad going forward still.
Agreed that we are more than good enough to win the league, but some decent back up in January wouldn't go a miss either to secure the title still

Back