Celtic v St Johnstone - Celtic Park, Saturday 26th August, 3pm

I agree with Ally, I think we'll labour a bit and have defensive problems while Saints will think they have a real chance.

2-1 the Bhoys. 🍀
We need to pepper their goal with shots, if they park the bus, have a go from twenty yards or so, too many games lately we've either not had enough shots, or the ones we have had are wasted and come to nothing, going 3-1 for us with the Mason in black giving them a TavPen, Mon the Hoops !!!

We need to get our heads out of our asses, man up, and get back on track. STJ are straight horse shit defensively and we need to take advantage of that.

I think we will, but if its another inept performance, even if we win, I'm sticking my head in a deep fryer....while its on.
😂sticking your head in the deep fryer🤔bit old school mr w..now if you said you were gonny dip your head in batter first,,,that would get a round of applause for creativity🤷‍♂️👏👏

As for Saturday I see a 1-1 draw. Sorry everyone but we are not playing well. Defence hopeless and now all the injuries I think 🤔 we are in for a long season. I've already written off CL. Signings now must be quality not dross. Don't get this right then I believe season is a washout

I don’t look on the Killie as a defeat we were cheated from all sides,our own problems are with the lack of defence down to injury , the team has showed it has the ability to win confidence is what’s lacking new players and old are still finding thier places in what is basically a new team who will learn from the game last week and hit teams where it hurts and get early goals hopefully today we will return to winning ways and knock in a few goals 3-0;to the Hoops

I don’t look on the Killie as a defeat we were cheated from all sides,our own problems are with the lack of defence down to injury , the team has showed it has the ability to win confidence is what’s lacking new players and old are still finding thier places in what is basically a new team who will learn from the game last week and hit teams where it hurts and get early goals hopefully today we will return to winning ways and knock in a few goals 3-0;to the Hoops
A welcome injection of perspective Digger well said. HH

Celtic will refind our form and play more like we know ee can. As always, it will be a battle but we'll win out as usual by putting in the effort.

A hard fought, but ultimately entertaining, 3-1 win to the Bhoys. Hopefully a few new signings and Vata get on the pitch to show us what they can do. Mon the Hoops.

Last edited:
The players read all the negatively going on at the moment., they must be thinking ffs we lost one game. We won the Treble for you last season and now we get this shit.
I hope it doesn't affect them on the pitch. I won't be surprised if it does.
Let's get behind the team. HH
In all businesses these days what you did last year is irrelevant mate.
I don’t see this any different. Last season is history. It’s what you do this season that counts. And IMO so far they haven’t produced the goods.
Whether thats down to BR trying to change the style of play I cant say but as far as I’m concerned none of the performances so far have been good enough.

The players read all the negatively going on at the moment., they must be thinking ffs we lost one game. We won the Treble for you last season and now we get this shit.
I hope it doesn't affect them on the pitch. I won't be surprised if it does.
Let's get behind the team. HH
I think we are behind the team. It is Rogers who chooses the tactics and the lineup. No problem with the players.

Let’s get behind the Team from the first whistle/ couch roar to the final whistle.
Get Celtic park bouncing give our players the noise that’ll give them the lift to win
It’s the same 3 points as next week probably more important as we need a lift.
I’m hopeful that AJ is back as him and Taylor will be our leaders at the back.
CalMac needs to turn up today and drive the Team forward.
Let’s send the Saints marching hame with there tails between their legs 👏👏
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

Just getting ready to leave the country estate here in sevcoland before heading into Glasgow's sooside to pick up a couple of folk on the road to Paradise.

Three points first and foremost, please.
It goes without saying, but considerable improvement would be most welcome, too.

Saints will feel they have a wee bit of a shot at taking something from the game, of course they will. On the other hand, they should be facing a Celtic side absolutely bursting to get back on track.

I'm pretty sure we'll be feeling much better about things come the final whistle.

Back