Celtic v St Johnstone - Celtic Park, Saturday 26th August, 3pm

Idk what to expect today, well truthfully I expect us to thump them and play as we can, I'm just not sure if my " truth " is coming from the heart.
Have to, simply have to remain 3 pts clear of them , hopefully they drop more points again before that but I'll be zero % surprised if County start on fire so the mibs will have to award a tavpen.
We got it so it's only right that sevco get it ,we got it, it's the laws of the game.
3 penalties to rangers. " this is the spurs game mayte" -aye but just sayin

Interesting to see what the line up will be for today considering the injury list that seems to be growing at an alarming rate just now. Won't be our best 11 but hopefully should have enough about them to take the 3 points from a St Johnstone side which are looking like they will struggle to avoid the relegation zone all season.

Last edited:
He’s trying to hide his fight to get BR back his deflection shield is at maximum

HH 😉

Not really sure what to think anymore Jam, if I'm honest. I genuinely felt he was the best man for the job. That was because it seemed he had been made promises that the board were fully behind him and there was a unity in the club. The same unity that allowed Ange to give us one of the most exciting Celtic teams, definitely in my lifetime.
At the moment I just want us to play well and get points on the board...regardless of who's in the dugout.
I'd rather be this way than be the way it seems some Celtic fans are.....pumped off St Johnstone...pumped off the huns and pumped in Europe...so a load of you can cheer and say "I told you so!!"
I hope the season pans out well for you all 😁👍👌

Hope we play shite. Passing the ball sideways. No shots on goal. Kyogo looking all depressed. McGregor off form and looking a shadow of last season....Johnson playing like Effe....so we can all slag the guys who wanted BR back....yaaaaaasssss get it up yeez ya bunch a customers!!!! Old white teeth will be off to Saudi and the huns will win the league.....but we all told you that!!!! Yippeee

We need a fast start and early goal to settle everybody down. Supporters included. After last week, there are a lot of players out there today, who have a point to prove. Here's hopeing they do.

We only beat Aberdeen 3-1 and county 4-2 in the opening league matches. Shite man. Only scoring 7 goals in the opening 2 league games. Get BR to fuck!!! We told ye all so....he's pure pish man!!! Never in the history of league football anywhere in the world does it take a team with a new manager a few games to get up and running...and we've had to put up with only 7 goals so far!!! Fuckin shocking that it's happened at Celtic. Absolute joke...Brenda out. TOLD YEEZ SO!!

Hope we play shite. Passing the ball sideways. No shots on goal. Kyogo looking all depressed. McGregor off form and looking a shadow of last season....Johnson playing like Effe....so we can all slag the guys who wanted BR back....yaaaaaasssss get it up yeez ya bunch a customers!!!! Old white teeth will be off to Saudi and the huns will win the league.....but we all told you that!!!! Yippeee
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :poop:

We only beat Aberdeen 3-1 and county 4-2 in the opening league matches. Shite man. Only scoring 7 goals in the opening 2 league games. Get BR to fuck!!! We told ye all so....he's pure pish man!!! Never in the history of league football anywhere in the world does it take a team with a new manager a few games to get up and running...and we've had to put up with only 7 goals so far!!! Fuckin shocking that it's happened at Celtic. Absolute joke...Brenda out. TOLD YEEZ SO!!
your negativitys not helping the situation

your negativitys not helping the situation

I'm being positive this season Kelly 😁
I've never known a group of fans so divided than ours, in such a weird way. We genuinely have guys and girls who would see us lose matches in order to prove their point and stick the boot in.
We were shite against killie. We were all pissed off, I've no doubt. But when the dust settled, you had fans that said, right..its done and we move on and on the other hand you had fans that almost rejoiced in the result cause it proved their point. Quite sad.

I fully accept that my attitude on the noise regarding Celtic, could have got me a job in the MSM due to my negativity.
But it's always been from a place of wanting to see the team do well. I've never wanted them to fail. I've wanted our board to be better and the players to be as good as they can be.
But we have fans now that almost want BR and his team to fail....to prove some sort of point.

Not really sure what to think anymore Jam, if I'm honest. I genuinely felt he was the best man for the job. That was because it seemed he had been made promises that the board were fully behind him and there was a unity in the club. The same unity that allowed Ange to give us one of the most exciting Celtic teams, definitely in my lifetime.
At the moment I just want us to play well and get points on the board...regardless of who's in the dugout.
I'd rather be this way than be the way it seems some Celtic fans are.....pumped off St Johnstone...pumped off the huns and pumped in Europe...so a load of you can cheer and say "I told you so!!"
I hope the season pans out well for you all 😁👍👌
I’m now backing the manager Lubo he’s in the chair at this time not my choice or yours but I think the Board went for the bling signing and made us feel like they we’re going for the CL with bigger better players so that we would swallow BR coming in.
But He’s there so I’m backing him and the players that are there we have to
What other choice is there. And it’s not personal on you just Bants

HH Lubo

I’m now backing the manager Lubo he’s in the chair at this time not my choice or yours but I think the Board went for the bling signing and made us feel like they we’re going for the CL with bigger better players so that we would swallow BR coming in.
But He’s there so I’m backing him and the players that are there we have to
What other choice is there. And it’s not personal on you just Bants

HH Lubo

I know Jam. I'm not taking it personal at all.

Members online

Latest posts

Back