Celtic v St Mirren - all comments here

Harte
Ralston CCV julieanna Juranovic
CalMac ilguchie Hatate
Demble abada Jota
Good side but won’t see the light of day
Sadly. wee Dembele running riot Bitton for Gucci unsure how fit he is just hoping Giakoumakis is fit
But maybe your team will ping it about quicker than what we’ve currently seen and that wouldn’t be a bad thing
Just watching Cheatin Beaton say getting a decision right (makes the pint go down better) gives you a good feeling talking about VAR I laugh 😂 in pain the hopes gone
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

Aye, we need a convincing win tonight, St Mirren are going to park the defensive bus & try too hit us on the counter.

Not going tonight as my wee Sister & my nephew are are back home in Bonnie Scotland, its our Da's anniversary, daughter throwing a temper tantrum, also with all the other things going on in life, I'm an emotional wreck.

Don't think it would be good for my Grumpy Auld bastard image, if I'm crying like a barin when Walk On getting sung.....

☘COYBIG☘YNWA☘HAIL HAIL☘MON THE CELTS☘

Some massive calls there Kelly
yeah but seeing as my predictors shite ,,,,what do i know :LOL:
Good side but won’t see the light of day
Sadly. wee Dembele running riot Bitton for Gucci unsure how fit he is just hoping Giakoumakis is fit
But maybe your team will ping it about quicker than what we’ve currently seen and that wouldn’t be a bad thing
Just watching Cheatin Beaton say getting a decision right (makes the pint go down better) gives you a good feeling talking about VAR I laugh 😂 in pain the hopes gone
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀
just seen that so they must be using it just now that would tie in with maddens chat on the sidelines after the first goal makes you wonder if he was asking if he could chop it off

yeah but seeing as my predictors shite ,,,,what do i know :LOL:

just seen that so they must be using it just now that would tie in with maddens chat on the sidelines after the first goal makes you wonder if he was asking if he could chop it off
It’s not hard to imagine who the 1%talking points will be against mm
If they run it it will not be fair Beaton guid goal for Celtic there Boaby gies a sec ti rule it oot.

HH 🤔😞

Do we think S Robinson the Saints Manager will play open attractive football tonight or try a new unused tactic of putting 12 men behind the ball (Mib inc)
Shirley naw

HH 🤔

Must admit to been surrounded seeing the same team that started on Sunday still.
Yet a different day so a different performance required to gain the valuable 3 points.
Still got the faith on these bhoys delivering just that still.
HH and COYBIG

Members online

Latest posts

Back