Celtic v St Mirren - all comments here

Dunoon Dunnon is a Bonnie wee toon 😂😂.

Lived there for a few years during my first sentence sorry marriage, had a good contingent of Tims, some of whom I still see at Celtic Park from time to time. 👍 👍
Been there many times, loved how the train would pull into the station just as the ferry docked, great service
But drove round the long way, many's a time, up the Rest and be thankful
Strachur, the back of beyond...I stayed overnight in aa hostel, got up in the morning and noticed the old codger net door putting cooked ham out on his fence post
I thought wtf is he doing ?
Next thing, a red tailed hawk swoops down and gets tore into his breakfast
Also made friend with one of those big hairy heilan' coos, with the horns, magnificent beast
But, as I said, a 'wee bit oot of the way' for my liking, and took a trip up to Inverary, the view of the castle as you come over the hill, is beautiful, with the bay in the foreground, but there's fuck all to do in Inverary tbh
The Creggans Inn in Strachur, was like entering a time warp...the 'regulars' all turned and looked as we entered, and they kept staring over as we drank our pints...eerie as fuck
Wee Dickie Attenborough owned a placed up there, and the Creggans was his local, and apparently, when he was in the pub, he bought everybody's drink
The Pink Panther's theme tune is Dunoon Dunoon...
I know...jaiket

I have to say, I am aware that many of us are unconvinced even though we did win comfortably.
We looked like we are beginning to click again. Hopefully that rhythm is returning and at the perfect time too.
I'm delighted with that win and was surprised that st Mirren didnt trouble us much.
Any win now is a great win for us.
Going to be a nerve wracking run in

I have to say, I am aware that many of us are unconvinced even though we did win comfortably.
We looked like we are beginning to click again. Hopefully that rhythm is returning and at the perfect time too.
I'm delighted with that win and was surprised that st Mirren didnt trouble us much.
Any win now is a great win for us.
Going to be a nerve wracking run in
I'm just happy that guys like Power and Gogic didn't cripple our players
Those two are usually good for a yellow, or red card, when we play against them, even at their former clubs, they were thugs
Hopefully they revert to form when they play the Huns
Another game on the weekend, and another 3 points is the aim
HH

Those two are usually good for a yellow, or red card, when we play against them, even at their former clubs, they were thugs
HH
Sometimes I think we are missing that kind of player in the midfield area. NOT to maim or effect career ending challenges.
I just think that asking calmac to captain, break up /start moves , score goals , always pick the right pass and throw some weight about is asking a lot of him.
Incredibly he actually does deliver on all of the above a lot but Imo calmac is better utilised a bit further forward than as a midfield anchor.
Bitton is , for his size quite disappointing in this role and were it not for our defensive injuries that never cease. I'm not convinced Bitton would still have a place at the club.
Looking at midfield it's great and very handy for us to have him but hes not in our best team imo perhaps the bench.
Rogic and Orielly both seem the type who would rather avoid such battles and I'd accuse both of hiding in the past .
Away to bodo I actually forgot Rogic was playing.
We could do with a no nonsense type midfielder, a lenny, a broony .
Of course those types of players especially the two I've mentioned are few and far between, still I do think we are lightweight in that department and nothing against big Nir whose been a terrific servant to the club but hes not that kind of in your face player and if he tries that he gets sent off.
Maybe this time 5 seasons from now Soro will step up as on his game despite his size he can play that role. Though his style always makes him a MIBs target.
If you're anything like me however I dont hold much hope of Soro truly making it at CP. This season was a golden opportunity for him to show that he belongs in the team, for me at least , he hasn't .
Small gripes I know but something that has to be addressed next window though we need more than a DMF enforcer type player and it was always going to be a concern when broony left.

HH
With Power it wasn't for the want of trying, he and a few others had off the ball incidents with a couple of Celtic players, at one point I thought Hatate was going to go into killer mode with one of them, but he checked himself, at the first goal another one threw Maeda with both hands away from the exact spot CCV 's shot went in so he might have blocked it. Karma it was. 🤣👍

With Power it wasn't for the want of trying, he and a few others had off the ball incidents with a couple of Celtic players, at one point I thought Hatate was going to go into killer mode with one of them, but he checked himself, at the first goal another one threw Maeda with both hands away from the exact spot CCV 's shot went in so he might have blocked it. Karma it was. 🤣👍
Its disgraceful that we have to even concern ourselves with such notions as " will a sevco supporting Dundee player try their damdest to take one of our best performing players out to help sevco " ?.
Disgraceful but paranoid? Absolutely not.
We know that IS the case with some who are so bitter about us the word professional goes out the window for 95 minutes.
That these so called professionals would rather maim one of our players and take a red card whilst our bhoy has to take 2 month to heal and get back up to speed is something that outside of Scotland is hard to explain.
Have had such conversations about this before 50 and the look on English peoples faces ........almost as if they think you're making it up and aye paranoid.
Regardless, it is a true ongoing concern and such players are the disgrace to the clubs who pay their wages.
They pay for their abilities to benefit Dundee etc not sevco.
Only in scotland

Goodness me.... the huns think they have won 150 titles in only 12 years. Deludamol right enough. The day of the big lie.

Back