Celtic v St Mirren - all comments here

Gary67

GG has a 50/50 chance of playing according to Ange, if fit I'd start him. The midfield 3 are the conundrum, it hasn't functioned since beating Sevco at home. The decision for Ange is CalMac + ???????.

Hart
Ralston CCV Starfelt Juranovic
O'Riley Ideguchi McGregor
Abada GG Jota

Subs Bain Taylor Welsh Bitton Rogic Hatate Maeda Forrest Dembele

Must win but would be nice to get a good performance again.

GG has a 50/50 chance of playing according to Ange, if fit I'd start him. The midfield 3 are the conundrum, it hasn't functioned since beating Sevco at home. The decision for Ange is CalMac + ???????.

Hart
Ralston CCV Starfelt Juranovic
O'Riley Ideguchi McGregor
Abada GG Jota

Subs Bain Taylor Welsh Bitton Rogic Hatate Maeda Forrest Dembele

Must win but would be nice to get a good performance again.
Would have been the same team I would have thought Gary, except the safety approach taken with hatate getting the nod ahead of guchi, to keep the preferred shape of the team, Ange has opted for.
Expecting another anti football from St mirren, and best cure for that is to get the early goal.
Hope to see us start with a much better tempo to our play, as we can have a tendercy to have a look at the oppossion first before getting into our own game of late and hope to see an improvement on that tonight, as taking half an hour like on Sunday isn't good enough imo.
Go for there jugular from the off and get the supporters well onside.
Celtic 3-0 win
HH

Last edited:
Ive gone from sitting down eagerly to watch exciting attacking football to feart to tune in and watch 90mins of huffin n puffin in a matter of weeks.
What side will turn up the nicht🤷🏻‍♂️
This normally would be a run of the mill 2-0 nae hassle thanks very much that’ll do nicely.
Got a feeling its gonna be another tough nite for us all cos all the evidence points that way and the Saints aint no mugs.
I’ll take the 3 points anyway we can get them cos Sevco might just hv a game on ther hands too the nite…
Mon the hoops ffs 🙏💚

A win is all that matters. And in getting it, hopefully we will not have to endure the inept tactics that were displayed on Sunday. Also a greater tempo needed right from the start and more clinical in front of goal. I expect it to be difficult as they are a hard working side.

Would have been the same team I would have thought Gary, except the safety approach taken with hatate getting the nod ahead of guchi, to keep the preferred shape of the team, Ange has opted for.
Expecting another anti football from St mirren, and best cure for that is to get the early goal.
Hope to see us start with a much better tempo to our play, as we can have a tendercy to have a look at the oppossion first before getting into our own game of late and hope to see an improvement on that tonight, as taking half an hour like on Sunday isn't good enough imo.
Go for there jugular from the off and get the supporters well onside.
Celtic 3-0 win
HH
Why pick on the juggler ?

Looking for a return to the swashbuckling all out attack style with a high press under the disco lights tonight, so with that in mind I would be going with.

Big Joe.

Tony CCV Starfelt JJ

Calmac O'Riely Gucci

Jota GG Maeda.

Bain Bitton Julien Hatate Abada Forrest Kaddy.

4 nuffin, GG, Jota brace with another from JJ.

Coz a juggler is one laugh away from a clown, Maz.

Tonight is message night.

This is our time and we decide the outcome of games.........not packed and stacked defences, nor bent and corrupt referees.

10 cup finals to go............Mon the Hoops
Thanks SP for trying to mask over my fuck up, but due to technical problems it was meant to be jugular 😂

expect a thoroughly shite game with plenty side ways passing ,corners going to nobody and no shots on target :unsure: like lenny had us playing ,,,,,as for subs let all five of them sit in the stands and stay warm it's cold outside

1-0 in the 93rd minute

expect a thoroughly shite game with plenty side ways passing ,corners going to nobody and no shots on target :unsure: like lenny had us playing ,,,,,as for subs let all five of them sit in the stands and stay warm it's cold outside

1-0 in the 93rd minute
Better no be I am going so will be shouting like fuck if they play tippy tappy, win the game and move onto next one.:LOL:

We need a performance tonight, ever since we went top was have stagnated, we've ground out results somehow. And the Huns have dropped points too.
Ange needs to get them hungry again.
Complacency and thinking we just have to turn up will see us chasing again. We're masters of our own destiny, let's keep it that way.
2-1 cos I think we're still dodgy at the back.
Maeda, Jota to score.

Back