Celtic v St Mirren, Saturday 13 April, 3pm - COYBIG!

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Celtic have a chance to open up a four points lead on the re-arrangers on Saturday afternoon at Celtic Park against St Mirren. With six games to go we have to look at winning them all and the atmosphere needs to be intense in all our four home matches. We don't need to worry about the away support giving the team their full backing in the two away games. Expect the same side that started at Ibrox to play and I'll not bother with giving you a prediction as I got my first wooden spoon last weekend! It was VAR's fault if you think about it...

On it from the start, just like our game last weekend, going for 4-1 for the hoops, as the MIB will remember that it could come down to goal difference so a penalty against us isn't far fetched HH
What, with ex-Ibrokes mascot & brother of ex-Deadco player who chose to play for Ulster, Steve McLean, and nodding David Dickinson on VAR? In what way does that suggest that the LRA will try to screw us yet again??? Bet your fecking house on more shenanigans! And if we are well ahead then expect some very soft/incorrect dodgy decisions to go our way to prove we control the referees.

Last week is gone and everything is about Saturday. We have to give it our all from start to finish and hammer their low block into submission.
The 3 points are most important first and foremost. All our goals will be poured over by Dickinson so we focus on winning by any means necessary.
3 points, that's what we want, our best 11 starts, and we keep going at them for the entire game. If we play to our strengths and keep the tempo going, they won't be able to live with us, no passengers this weekend, let's do this Celtic HH

No Maeda at training today ?? Calmac only did a part session as well. Hope it's not bad news ?
This is the sort of game to help get CalMac's fitness back up to speed, so hopefully he wasn't rushed back too quickly for the derby, as we've done with other players a few times recently.

Maeda has been mostly fantastic the last couple of games, so I hope he is OK too. Maybe he was at the hairdressers today?

Will be missing my first game at CP in 5 years tomorrow but will watch the game in O'Gilins Irish Bar in Lisbon.
Would like to see Cal Mac start and get an hour from him and would also like to see Nawrocki replace Scales. Scales has done well for us this season but now that CCV & AJ are back and at full fitness he is the weak link at the back. Nawrocki needs gametime, especially if he is to be called upon in the run in.
St Mirren will do what all Robinson teams do. Very low block with 5 at the back and 4 in midfield and a big powerful, fast striker up front.

Hart
AJ CCV Nawrocki Taylor
O'Riley McGregor Hatate
Kuhn Kyogo Maeda
Subs Bain Ralston Scales Iwata Bernardo Kelly Idah Yang Palma

3-1 the good guys

Game one of Six Tomorrow.... This one could possibly give us a chance to up the goal difference (just incase)...

Not convinced Brendan will go with the Starting 11 from last week although I think Cal will still be on the bench...

Going for...

Big Joe.

AJ CCV Nawrocki Taylor

Tommo O'Riely Hatate.

Yang Idah Palma ..

Again though I wouldn't be to upset if Tommo missed out for Bernardo, who I think gives us more in attack than Tommo... And it was toss up between Yang and Kuhn,similar up front..

4 nuffin Celtic... Adam double... Bernardo and cool hand O'Riely with a penalty..

Mon the hoops.

Changed the 2 out injured ☹️

Last edited:
There is no doubt they will park the Bus with the help of the Black Cab they will try to stop them as usual but if Celtic start like the last game they will win with a few goals it’s been building up the last few games and with most of the players back from injury it will be a strong team backed with a strong bench Celtic players know what they need to do and I can’t see the Mirren stopping them

Last edited:
What, with ex-Ibrokes mascot & brother of ex-Deadco player who chose to play for Ulster, Steve McLean, and nodding David Dickinson on VAR? In what way does that suggest that the LRA will try to screw us yet again??? Bet your fecking house on more shenanigans! And if we are well ahead then expect some very soft/incorrect dodgy decisions to go our way to prove we control the referees.
I no longer look forward to the Celtic games, you are spot on in what you are saying. How sad is that. Every move our team make is now scrutinised by VAR and the MIB.
It has been going on for decades but it is now happening in plain sight because of new technology.

Back