Celtic v St Mirren, Saturday 13 April, 3pm - COYBIG!

I no longer look forward to the Celtic games, you are spot on in what you are saying. How sad is that. Every move our team make is now scrutinised by VAR and the MIB.
It has been going on for decades but it is now happening in plain sight because of new technology.

It’s not the technology pal…..it’s the cheating scumbags that have weaponised it to suit their Hun agenda…

Liam Scales will miss tomorrow through injury. Maybe not a bad thing as his performances have dropped off a bit since the start of the season. This gives him the break he needs but without the knock to his confidence being dropped may cause.

Hart
AJ CCV Nawrocki Taylor
O'Riley Iwata Hatate
Kuhn Idah Maeda
I'm starting Idah for his physicality and Kuhn for his trickery. CalMac, Yang & Kyogo to get a good run out. Forrest & Bernardo to come on too.

3 or 4 goals to us, with another dodgy penalty against us to St Mirren.

Liam Scales will miss tomorrow through injury. Maybe not a bad thing as his performances have dropped off a bit since the start of the season. This gives him the break he needs but without the knock to his confidence being dropped may cause.

Hart
AJ CCV Nawrocki Taylor
O'Riley Iwata Hatate
Kuhn Idah Maeda
I'm starting Idah for his physicality and Kuhn for his trickery. CalMac, Yang & Kyogo to get a good run out. Forrest & Bernardo to come on too.

3 or 4 goals to us, with another dodgy penalty against us to St Mirren.
Maeda ruled out now too?

Brendan was just going on about how it was great to have a fit squad again???
Fuckin injuries this season have been brutal,all our top guys aswell??hopefully maeda injury isn’t as bad as first thought and he’s ready for the hunz at home🙏
Agree mate ...just when you think we are gonna start motoring we get another boot in the stones with another major injury.
I don't think we'll see Daizen until the final game of the season given its hamstring related.
That's a big blow when we know how he affects the huns game. But I appreciate its one game at a time so we just have to wait and see.
This season has been unreal for injuries to our best players.....between the Mib/Var and injuries it would be some achievement to win this league.

"Rangers manager Philippe Clement says an alternative venue has to be ready to host their twice-postponed match against Dundee if needed – and his team would play “on Mars” if it gave them the chance to earn three points."

hope so as it is a one way ticket.

There is no doubt they will park the Bus with the help of the Black Cab they will try to stop them as usual but if Celtic start like the last game they will win with a few goals it’s been building up the last few games and with most of the players back from injury it will be a strong team backed with a strong bench Celtic players know what they need to do and I can’t see the Mirren stopping them
Bit out of order claiming 50 will park his hack to obstruct the hoops

Heard on superscoreboard that auld cock keevins saying if maeda out for the season it’s catastrophic!!!!and we won’t win the league????is he senile??they trying to say without maeda we canny beat the hunz??geez fuckin peace,,awright its a loss but a think we can carry on winning…..anything to stir it up auld wank…

Back