Celtic v St Mirren - Scottish Cup, Celtic Park Saturday 11th February 5.30pm

See the media are up to thier tricks over the penalty and sending off to my Knowledge not one of them has ever kicked a ball in anger,useing both as the reason that Celtic won 5-1 the fact that Celtic were already in front completely ignored anything to try and devalue Celtics win no mention of the other penalty only to ask why the Celtic player was not sent off.yet sevco have had 30 plus penaltys yet I can’t recall them taking the same intensity of any one of them well you don’t keep Dogs and bark yourself so I guess the media will keep on barking

It's mad to me that a guy like Harry McGuire cost United £80 million.
CCV is a far superior player IMO.
People can say, all they want, about the calibre of player each guy comes up against. But I've no doubt that had CCV been given a chance in the english league he would have proven himself down here....I've also no doubt that Harry McGuire would absolutely struggle against the hammer throwing strikers in Scotland!!! He certainly wouldn't look out of place in a team like Livingstons defence.......£80 fucking million!!!!! Madness!!!

People can say, all they want, about the calibre of player each guy comes up against. But I've no doubt that had CCV been given a chance in the english league he would have proven himself down here....I've also no doubt that Harry McGuire would absolutely struggle against the hammer throwing strikers in Scotland!!! He certainly wouldn't look out of place in a team like Livingstons defence.......£80 fucking million!!!!! Madness!!!
crazy money down here right enough Lubo, most of the so called stars are pish really.

See the media are up to thier tricks over the penalty and sending off to my Knowledge not one of them has ever kicked a ball in anger,useing both as the reason that Celtic won 5-1 the fact that Celtic were already in front completely ignored anything to try and devalue Celtics win no mention of the other penalty only to ask why the Celtic player was not sent off.yet sevco have had 30 plus penaltys yet I can’t recall them taking the same intensity of any one of them well you don’t keep Dogs and bark yourself so I guess the media will keep on barking
Deliberate handball in the box is straight red. Goldson would have handicapped the huns had the red card and pen been given when he played agianst us. Starfelts is a free kick in the box (penalty) but no intention to bring down the opponent. Anyway fuck the huns and their lackeys they are going to be raging come the end of the season and will be next season when the huns have to offload their ageing squad and count the pennies in the transfer dealings. Season ticket money and fresh soft loans, something will have to give.

I’ve said that tae Lubo. There is no way McGuire n Wan Basaka are worth £150m while KT and CCV are worth £30m.
That's crazy sevvie type valuation. Harry McGuire for fucks sake- 80m for a forehead?

One of the highlights for me was when big Joe refused to go on his line until their penalty was var checked. McLean told him repeatedly to do it and he just stared at him and told him no until it was finally checked. Pity he didn’t save it though 😂

A wee tip for Joe Hart…..whatever way he initially thinks which side he should dive to…..do the opposite…

I’ve said that tae Lubo. There is no way McGuire n Wan Basaka are worth £150m while KT and CCV are worth £30m.
That's crazy sevvie type valuation. Harry McGuire for fucks sake- 80m for a forehead?
McGuire's got a face like a ripped oot fireplace
More proof of how fucked the game is, when they'll pay 80 Million quid for a bollard
But let's not forget whe it comes to England..."It's coming home..."
Naw it fucking isnae
The MSM claiming Crystal Palace are in for Kyogo, FFS...Crystal Palace
Think I need a lie down ;-)
HH

McGuire's got a face like a ripped oot fireplace
More proof of how fucked the game is, when they'll pay 80 Million quid for a bollard
But let's not forget whe it comes to England..."It's coming home..."
Naw it fucking isnae
The MSM claiming Crystal Palace are in for Kyogo, FFS...Crystal Palace
Think I need a lie down ;-)
HH
Is Alister part o the deal (auld yins again)
👁️

HH 😉😂

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back