Celtic v St Mirren, Wednesday 1st November, 7.45pm

Are referees corrupt? Well only from a Celtic perspective. Our board have to take a stance or are they all Tories. I never in my lifetime have seen as much cheating in our game as of know. Our board 😁are some laugh 😁. Get backing our club call out decisions that refs make against us. We are seeing refs decisions going against us every week . Beaton was an absolute disgrace on Wednesday night. Booking Kyogo for what? Absolutely nothing.I have no faith in our board none whatsoever.Time for DD to sell up. This board of ours has overstayed their positions. Time for change get rid of this board.
I'm not sure if refs are more corrupt/biased/incompetent these days because this has been a very long standing complaint by Celtic fans for decades. Instead I think it is just that every minute of evey top side's matches are broadcast somewhere. And it is smthen so easy to extract that evidence and share it globally within minutes using online forums & social media.

In the past it was only what fans who were actually at the games reciting what they thought they saw in real time from a distance and often a poor angle. Usually these incidents were - and nearly always still are - ignored and not broadcast in highlights reels if they happened against us, or else debated endlessly and attention drawn to them for days/weeks if in our favour.

The truly shocking aspect to me is the fact that the LRA, SFA, SPFL, MIBs, VAR & media know that fans can review incidents almost immediately and highlight their errors/cheating and yet they still continue to do it week in, week out, knowing full well that there will be zero impact on their refereeing career - in fact, they are usually rewarded for these "honest mistakes". Are they biased, cheating or simply awful - either way, they are not fit to referee our national sport.

Haw you! Shut up an buy some of our Christmas Merch! Theres a good customer. We're doing a great job, look at our balance sheet.

Aye, that'll be fuckin right, over priced. Customers indeed. Grandweans tops coming from Wong Wing Soccer Emporium, Thailand, velly good quality, $15 postage include, buy 2 get 1 free, Crispmas offer only, all sizes up to 5xl(3xl UK size) All clubs.

PS unable to do 15xl in All Catstoe Rangers Tops we have runed out of material.

I know Noisers I'm on a rant against our board. But enough is enough stand up for our club or get out.
I mostly think this way, but part of me thinks fuck them.

Despite their cheating we've twice won 9 in a row, so don't let the cunts see it's getting to us. Just keep winning and keep rubbing their noses in it.

Also whilst the refereeing on Wed was poor it wasn't the worst I've seen and didn't have a major impact on the game.

I'm not sure if refs are more corrupt/biased/incompetent these days because this has been a very long standing complaint by Celtic fans for decades. Instead I think it is just that every minute of evey top side's matches are broadcast somewhere. And it is smthen so easy to extract that evidence and share it globally within minutes using online forums & social media.

In the past it was only what fans who were actually at the games reciting what they thought they saw in real time from a distance and often a poor angle. Usually these incidents were - and nearly always still are - ignored and not broadcast in highlights reels if they happened against us, or else debated endlessly and attention drawn to them for days/weeks if in our favour.

The truly shocking aspect to me is the fact that the LRA, SFA, SPFL, MIBs, VAR & media know that fans can review incidents almost immediately and highlight their errors/cheating and yet they still continue to do it week in, week out, knowing full well that there will be zero impact on their refereeing career - in fact, they are usually rewarded for these "honest mistakes". Are they biased, cheating or simply awful - either way, they are not fit to referee our national sport.
I am... first two.

Members online

Latest posts

Back