Celtic v St Mirren, Wednesday 1st November, 7.45pm

I just don't think we're make enough use of the squad, or the summer signings.

Yes Turnbull scored a beauty, but we seemed much better when Holm came on.

I'd no problem with Palma starting ahead of Yang. But should Mickey really have come on as a sub against Yang.

Kyogo should have been off at half time last night. Not his fault but for whatever reason he wasn't getting a sniff of the ball.

Poor team selection, poor tactics, but decent subs. We got away with it, we didn't in the last game and might not in the next.

Brendan has to get it right and use the squad

HH🍀

Yang was excellent in his role tonight certainly has something..
Definitely has something boab think we can all see there's a player there and it's still early days for him.
I'm starting to wonder if Rodgers knows his best midfield yet, or his 2nd best midfield I should say as Hatate, Calmac and O'Riley pick themselves but if there's injuries ?
Iwata, Holm ( who I think had his best outing for Celtic, even though he only got 25 minutes), Oh got less 15 minutes , Yang put his best showing in but got nearly 40 minutes this time to show us more of that something.
Turnbull? The enigma that is Turnbull, brilliant one week shite the next 4, I really hope he proves I'm talking shite because he has a new deal looming and I'm certain he'll get one but needs to start being more consistent.

Johnstons form hasn't been up to its usual standard last few games even before the mitre 5 in the face.
Hopefully finds his mojo again quickly
Johnston hasn't been the same since returning from long term injury. Maybe he needs a break, like CCV last night, a planned rest after playing so many games in such a short time whilst trying to get back to full fitness. Ralston has form in Dingwall;)

We didnt play too badly tonight and much better than the weekend. We created chances albeit without threatening their keeper too much. The subs were the right ones and changed the game, BR will have learned a lot and there will be changes afoot for the next starting line up.
St Mirren were camped in playing for the draw and are organised so its not always easy to break a team down like that.
Are we supposed to win 4/5 nil every week then?
Totally agree mate didn’t think we played badly at Easter road either we just didn’t take our 2 best chances but Have to say mate if it not for the St mirren keeper and a missed penalty it could/should have been 3 or 4 against another anti football time wasting pish side.
Not that I particularly care but had they played like they did after we scored 2nd they may have got something from the game but they didn’t and got what they deserved SFA!!😁

Plenty of backwards passes from him last night and looks miles off the attacking fullback we seen last season.Hopefully hes back on it to give the huns another Skelp.
Tbf ( ish) to our players who took part in the desert world cup , they've had no respite before , during or after.
Whits at? " said calmac "
Nothing mate you don't count .
Still true though no rest for the brilliant.
We simply have to keep , preferably increase our lead before we thump them at CP 3-1 @ least.
Oh by the smy ( dunno why that came out not heard that for longer than the tributeers have been alive, if you can call that alive) whit was I saying?
Oh aye fuk them , I have a broomstick here for cuntwells arse just to see if he still wants to play rolly polly 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Just watched the two incidents involving Kyogo the first an assault in the penalty box when He was throwen to the ground stood out like a sore thum action none the seconded again the defender blocked Kyogo run two or three times action the ref or what passes for one Booked Kyogo there is no doubt the guy is a target both by defenders and refs Scottish Football at its best the board need to get thier backsides in gear and get is sorted our Team is under attack and no one is taking action to try and stop, the same tactics were used to stop the ten are the board going to stand bye and lets this happen again ???
This was a shocker. Nothing to see here🙈.

Just watched the two incidents involving Kyogo the first an assault in the penalty box when He was throwen to the ground stood out like a sore thum action none the seconded again the defender blocked Kyogo run two or three times action the ref or what passes for one Booked Kyogo there is no doubt the guy is a target both by defenders and refs Scottish Football at its best the board need to get thier backsides in gear and get is sorted our Team is under attack and no one is taking action to try and stop, the same tactics were used to stop the ten are the board going to stand bye and lets this happen again ???
Forest too fouled but it was given to SM. Beaton at his best when cheating.

Are referees corrupt? Well only from a Celtic perspective. Our board have to take a stance or are they all Tories. I never in my lifetime have seen as much cheating in our game as of know. Our board 😁are some laugh 😁. Get backing our club call out decisions that refs make against us. We are seeing refs decisions going against us every week . Beaton was an absolute disgrace on Wednesday night. Booking Kyogo for what? Absolutely nothing.I have no faith in our board none whatsoever.Time for DD to sell up. This board of ours has overstayed their positions. Time for change get rid of this board.

Back