Celtic v St Mirren, Wednesday 1st November, 7.45pm

As difficult a game as expected. Giving them one of a start not ideal but that was the only real chance they had until the last 5 mins when they were shelling our box with crosses. We deserved to win without being at our best but still should have had at least a couple more than we scored. Nobody particularly outstanding but the subs, especially Yang, made the difference. Several under par performances but some of those who have been playing twice a week for a couple of months are starting to look tired.
That's us now played everyone else in the league, 5 home, 6 away, and we have 9 wins and 29 points out of 33. Would have accepted that at the start of August.
BR now needs to trust guys like Yang, Holm, Oh, Bernardo and start to rotate the squad more. CCV being rested and not injured and returning on Saturday is a bonus. Philips is a good penalty box defender who is decent in the air, his passing is erratic at best and for that reason probably not the answer longer term. Doing a job until others are fit (Nawrocki on the bench).
Scales MOTM.
Sportscene starting

As difficult a game as expected. Giving them one of a start not ideal but that was the only real chance they had until the last 5 mins when they were shelling our box with crosses. We deserved to win without being at our best but still should have had at least a couple more than we scored. Nobody particularly outstanding but the subs, especially Yang, made the difference. Several under par performances but some of those who have been playing twice a week for a couple of months are starting to look tired.
That's us now played everyone else in the league, 5 home, 6 away, and we have 9 wins and 29 points out of 33. Would have accepted that at the start of August.
BR now needs to trust guys like Yang, Holm, Oh, Bernardo and start to rotate the squad more. CCV being rested and not injured and returning on Saturday is a bonus. Philips is a good penalty box defender who is decent in the air, his passing is erratic at best and for that reason probably not the answer longer term. Doing a job until others are fit (Nawrocki on the bench).
Scales MOTM.
Sportscene starting
The only thing you left out was your supper Gary
What you having ? 😂

5-0 tae the FILTH.. Nuther TavPen!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. That's the GD wiped oot! 😵😵😵.. Noo singing their traditional end ae game Masonic Fukin SHITE.. FUKIN BRAIN DEED SCUM!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
You worry too much aboot the scum m8 . I know what they are
Iike grew up up with them, father's family were all masonic.Father converted to Catholicism he knew what they were like. He was denied promotion in the Railway Police for not being a mason. I could go on and on about the Mason's but you all know they are corrupt when it comes to Catholicism. My point being that the directors of Celtic FC should call it out every time. They won't of course too afraid they will lose their bonuses. Their is a helluva lot more to the Mason's that even they know about. SPFL reefeeres Mason's are the lowest group in masonic culture. Yet they do like to lube the goat 🐐

3 points against one of the better teams in our league (not the best performance in the world but we played decent enough) another 3 points closer to the trophy 🍀....when arrived in Glasgow about 3.30/4 I was tempted to get train straight back home (weather was hurrendous) few pints in turnstiles helped before game

Brendan is playing games? Forrest Turnbull. Its like someone shooting a gun in the dark
?
Turnbull was arguably our best player yesterday so what are you talking about..... Turnbull gets unfair criticism sometimes ..... Hatate who everyone seems to love has had more bellow par performances this season than good

Last edited:
I do sympathise with Palestine, but I agree with the board. The Green Brigade have went too far this time.
While I agree with the board, coming out and stating their case against the Green Brigade, I am sickened of the silence from the board regarding decisions against Celtic from the referees.
Fergus wouldn’t have sat in silence.

I just don't think we're make enough use of the squad, or the summer signings.

Yes Turnbull scored a beauty, but we seemed much better when Holm came on.

I'd no problem with Palma starting ahead of Yang. But should Mickey really have come on as a sub against Yang.

Kyogo should have been off at half time last night. Not his fault but for whatever reason he wasn't getting a sniff of the ball.

Poor team selection, poor tactics, but decent subs. We got away with it, we didn't in the last game and might not in the next.

Brendan has to get it right and use the squad

Just watched the two incidents involving Kyogo the first an assault in the penalty box when He was throwen to the ground stood out like a sore thum action none the seconded again the defender blocked Kyogo run two or three times action the ref or what passes for one Booked Kyogo there is no doubt the guy is a target both by defenders and refs Scottish Football at its best the board need to get thier backsides in gear and get is sorted our Team is under attack and no one is taking action to try and stop, the same tactics were used to stop the ten are the board going to stand bye and lets this happen again ???

Fucking hell...great 3 points..delighted for Oh and Holm..St Mirren decent but by fuck we made that hard for ourselves...not sure about yon Phillips tbh and Johnston had his worst game for us ....We actually looked fucked...other than that...GET FUCKING IN THERE YA BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS 💚🍀🍀🍀
Johnstons form hasn't been up to its usual standard last few games even before the mitre 5 in the face.
Hopefully finds his mojo again quickly

Back