were you at the game

no

but he wiz laughin at us on the telly he knew what he wiz dayin

The rage is high people

Broonys name is in every knuckledraggers

doing the Broony

these days well make up for a small part of the ninties

enjoy

Celtic tv should put up the video of where broony was standing at the end of the game ,,,,,,,not where the press claimed he was
Short memories the bastards ,long may the pain continue HH

Never heard so many raging fkwits as i have today

''he wiz fkn laughing at us ''

who?

fkn \0/

were you at the game

no

The rage is high people

doing the Broony

enjoy

Celtic tv should put up the video of where broony was standing at the end of the game ,,,,,,,not where the press claimed he was

Only the Zombies feel outrage, at our players celebrating
Winding up opposing teams/fans, is part of the game
Neanderthal FC is a joke
Slippy G, is a joke
Long may their pain last, their tears are delicious
Broony is in their head, as per the song by the Cranberries
'IN YOUR HEAD, IN YOUR HEAD, ZOMBIE, ZOMBIE !!'

who?

fkn \0/

were you at the game

no

The rage is high people

doing the Broony

enjoy

Fuck it, let the Govan weans greet
We are busy adulting
Not saying I'm happy, but dynamite couldn't shift the smile from my face, after yesterday
HH

Reading NL latest comments in the hootsman, It's like he is in awe of Rodgers and isn't wanting to change things too much out of respect. Its not easy boots to fill.. results wise, bound to be a bit intimidating - even if you were not pals of the guy you replaced. Limbo isn't a place to hang about in, he who hesitates is lost. Sinclair was a very very poor sub choice, which ever way I look at it, i still don't see any logic in choosing him over burke or even weah. He is posted missing far too much, I did think at the time rogic was a good sub for ntcham, but rogic was way off the pace. He scraped through another important game. I've said before I'd like nothing better for him to manage the 10 ... and many more after. Just feels we are going backwards at a frightening rate. The fact we are all Buzzing about SB showing up sevcos weak points sort of is a distraction to where we need to get stronger imho

who?

fkn \0/

were you at the game

no

The rage is high people

doing the Broony

enjoy

I've been reading through these comments from the start these last two hours and yours is the first one too ask that question, all afternoon Sunday, I've looked at shit loads of videos to see where he's 10 yards from the new hun knuckledragers but the 18 yard box's is always in front of him, so how can he be only 10 yards from the knuckledragers???

Reading NL latest comments in the hootsman, It's like he is in awe of Rodgers and isn't wanting to change things too much out of respect. Its not easy boots to fill.. results wise, bound to be a bit intimidating - even if you were not pals of the guy you replaced. Limbo isn't a place to hang about in, he who hesitates is lost. Sinclair was a very very poor sub choice, which ever way I look at it, i still don't see any logic in choosing him over burke or even weah. He is posted missing far too much, I did think at the time rogic was a good sub for ntcham, but rogic was way off the pace. He scraped through another important game. I've said before I'd like nothing better for him to manage the 10 ... and many more after. Just feels we are going backwards at a frightening rate. The fact we are all Buzzing about SB showing up sevcos weak points sort of is a distraction to where we need to get stronger imho

i was quick to say he's not the man for the 10 mostly down to game plan and bizzare subs , but i think i'll hold back till the leagues finished

first half performance was the celtic team we all wanted to see non stop attacking and backing each other up ,we lost momentum when we made subs ,then it all fell flat
injuries have not been our friend this year
will be interesting how it pans out

Back