Celtic v the Rangers - Beautiful Sunday, 31 March - all comments here

Will be interested to see what action is taken against Moreorless....remonstrated with the assistant ref TWICE AFTER being shown a red card. Then being ushered away by the referee still refused to go..must have taken over 2 mins to get him off the park. Must be hit with more than the standard number of games for showing such dissent, well worthy of a 2nd red

Roller couster game but Celtic deserved the win Morelost true to form lost it again can't even call him a Idiot as he is too thick to qualify,wonder how many game hours he has cost them,as for Halliday just a sore loser,Kent should be ashamed of himself,he scored a decent goal,and then acted like a four year old,mind if all 3 get red cards it will give thier opponents a lift,I think Madden let one or two things go,when he should have taken action. Anyway had a great Holiday and what a way to finish the week, HAIL HAIL

Just watched this one , seems like Foderingham came up behind him and pulled him over , for whatever reason ..
It’s the usual reason isn’t it..... it was the fault of Broony coz he smiled.... it’s the Popes fault..... Mary Queen of Scots fault...... it’s a Catholic conspiracy..... they was robbed..... the game was fixed....... could it not just be the fault of those bigoted racist blue nosed thugs. I could hardly hear the singing fir the sound of knuckles scraping along the grass...... will it never change

It’s the usual reason isn’t it..... it was the fault of Broony coz he smiled.... it’s the Popes fault..... Mary Queen of Scots fault...... it’s a Catholic conspiracy..... they was robbed..... the game was fixed....... could it not just be the fault of those bigoted racist blue nosed thugs. I could hardly hear the singing fir the sound of knuckles scraping along the grass...... will it never change

Yes, absolutely, a big boy did it & ran away !!
Agreed Larry, fuck them and the big white horse they rode in on
COYBIG
HH

Great to get the win but we have gone so far back to meet they bellends it’s shameful management of the squad. We had better hope they dont get more money as they will spend it all on players.

Our board need shooting for allowing them to get even close to us in head to head games. I thought we were mediocre for the most part. Playing Hayes we knew would be a mistake and if it’s not him, Lenny starts Johnson.

We have regressed and it showed. Worried even more about our shitebag board doing fuck all but the cheap option in the summer yet again.

Ending their season was great, but, the overall performance, selections and summer rebuild required with our board leaves me worried. A total shambles we have stood still so much that shower of shite can give us a game.

Great to get the win but we have gone so far back to meet they bellends it’s shameful management of the squad. We had better hope they dont get more money as they will spend it all on players.

Our board need shooting for allowing them to get even close to us in head to head games. I thought we were mediocre for the most part. Playing Hayes we knew would be a mistake and if it’s not him, Lenny starts Johnson.

We have regressed and it showed. Worried even more about our shitebag board doing fuck all but the cheap option in the summer yet again.

Ending their season was great, but, the overall performance, selections and summer rebuild required with our board leaves me worried. A total shambles we have stood still so much that shower of shite can give us a game.
Agree with some points, but feel yesterday was down to our management of the team ,!not Lennie best , have said it before ,not the man for me ,no way should we have been down to 10 men through injury, wrong team selection ,looks like Tierney out now for how long !,, hh

Agree with some points, but feel yesterday was down to our management of the team ,!not Lennie best , have said it before ,not the man for me ,no way should we have been down to 10 men through injury, wrong team selection ,looks like Tierney out now for how long !,, hh

The constant decline of us as a force is the worry. We lose our best players and don’t bring in anyone. The decline is alarming. Lenny is not the guy, his selections are a worry. He’s getting the job though, so the future looks to me as if we are happy to stand still and let them catch up.

Ajer was execptional and our best player. That says it all. Hayes fuck all. Sincy missed a sitter and did fuck all.

Getting the late winner was sweet but shouldn’t cover up how far we have regressed. That’s the worry for me. And with Lawell the keeper of the tin my fear is we continue to slide until they are given a bag of cash from somewhere and spend it all to stop us.

If the board don’t see after yesterday how they have been the biggest boost to Sevco by being so complacent, I don’t know what will.

Back