Celtic V The Sheep. 3pm. Ra other day. Celtic Park

Another easy win against an Aberdeen team that are abysmal. Maybe their gobshite of an owner should concentrate on getting his own house in order before preaching to everyone else how Scottish football should be run.
First half was superb, second half a stroll. Hatate MOTM but in reality everyone in the Hoops were very good. The bonus is the likes of O'Riley and Jota both look back to their best.
Onwards to next week. Turn up and play as we can and we win.

A wonderful performance and another great result. Let's hope we do the same next week.

Hatate was MotM again. We should have won by much more but I am delighted with today.

Just to complete my earlier moans, Gollum did not award a free kick against Aberdeen after the 43rd minute despite there being some "tasty" and late challenges against us (13 fouls aginst us to just 6)!

You’ll have noticed whenever our players are fouled, the MIB play the advantage rule and whenever our opponents fall over it’s a foul against us…..it’s happening every single game…

Collum was Aberdeen's best player today. His positioning made it difficult for us to move the ball quickly in the final third and his breaking up play by whistling for no reason kept the score down to 4. A masterclass in crap refereeing.

Collum was Aberdeen's best player today. His positioning made it difficult for us to move the ball quickly in the final third and his breaking up play by whistling for no reason kept the score down to 4. A masterclass in crap refereeing.
Yup the wee Wanker let a couple thru his legs trying tae make oot he was assisting us!! 🤬🤬🤬.. ABSOLUTELY NAE WAY u need tae be that near the play but the Ugly Bastard knows it Fuks our slick passing game!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

For the 1st half it was basically them trying to keep the score down they had a bit more of the game in the 2nd half but that was more down to our guys taking pity on them and slowing everything down. Would rather we got the comedy capers from Hart and Star felt out the way today than have them arise next week in the cup final and hopefully we did.

Saw the first half then lost the stream
I haven't read any reports but from what I've seen on here, operation 'Help the Huns' is alive and well in the SPFL
Yet another penalty, and a sending off for Elmer Fudd's mob
OK, the defender got caught with a handful of jersey so no complaints from me there, but the yellow cards given to Omeonga have to be appealed
The second one was never a card, Roofe threw himself to the groung, to get the guy sent off
Cheating bastards

Fuck them and their 6 fingered assistants
Scud them next week and put them back in their crypt

HH

Last edited:
I haven't read any reports but from what I've seen on here, operation 'Help the Huns' is alive and well in the SPFL
OK, the defender got caught with a handful of jersey so no complaints from me there, but the yellow cards given to Omeonga have to be appealed
The second one was never a card, Roofe threw himself to the groung, to get the guy sent off
Cheating bastards

HH
I'm afriad you can't appeal yellow cards. And VAR couldn't step in either to tell the MIB it was never a booking (like Dallas Jr would have done his job properly even if VAR was allowed to advise on bookings except for mistaken identity!!!).

Cheating bastards

HH

It's a penalty when a Hun jersey is pulled, and it's not a penalty when Barisic who is not even looking at the ball, man handles a Livi player in the box.....the cheating is ramping up...

I'm afriad you can't appeal yellow cards. And VAR couldn't step in either to tell the MIB it was never a booking (like Dallas Jr would have done his job properly even if VAR was allowed to advise on bookings except for mistaken identity!!!).

We mustn't forget these Hun officials are mic-ed up. They will be in constant contact with each other. They know what they're doing...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back