Celtic v The Stench Predictions

Celtic will boss their midfield.We have scored 10 goals in 3 games.The sheep were actually a good test for us as they are similar in style to sevco. They are struggling for goals so i think slippy will send his team out not so much to win the game but not to lose.Celtic will smell the fear then settle down.If i was BR i would play Sinky through the middle with Eddy on the left and Forrest on the right.Broony Calmac and Ncham in midfield.If KT doesnt make it i would play Hayes to snuff out Candyass.Jack and Arfield will start to retreat.Berkovic to man mark morelos and stick him in his pocket. Having the 3 in midfield and upfront will push their fullbacks back into their defence cutting off their already limited supply to morelos.Pass them.to death to deflate them then move the ball quickly.We have the players to hit them hard.As Celtic fans what we want to do is show slippy and his galacticos why we are the reigning Champions in all domestic competitions.Slippy knows and he will be worried about Celtic hitting form and bossing the midfield the wings and upfront.As long as Boyata behaves himself and plays like a Belgian international.Hit them for six..literally.Sinky 2 goals eddy 1 goal.3 nil up bring on Corpus and magic to finish them off.My prediction Maria..Celtic 6 sevco 0.Putting a fiver on it.
Hopefully you will be buying the drinks with the correct score ,will have 1 on you cheers Ta ! ?h.h

Members online

No members online now.

Back