Celtic v The Town of St John

I can see why Ange is saying will make some changes against Aberdeen we had so much possession but it was a bit laboured and against Livi we didn't take the chances or we had done we would have been out of sight, hoping today we can find the spark and get a few goals got what could potentially be a couple of tough away games coming up against Hibs at Easter Rd where we have found it hard going lately, after that in to our Glasgow rivals where the biggest problem could be the ref and his lodge members on VAR. At Johnstone have given us some trouble in recent games with the physical approach that teams know they can test into us without punishment 3 points and a couple of goals will do as an early Christmas present.
'where the biggest problem could be the ref and his lodge members on VAR'
Nailed it
Clancy getting in the way of us moving the ball forward on many occasions the VAR Stevie Wonder/Ray Charles Trio in the VAR room, and wtf was that baldy linesmen on today ?
Flag up for Reo Hatate's second goal...never an offside
Doing their bit to stop the Bhoys, but we never stop
Mooy and Hatate, immense, Taylor, CCV and Stafelt composed and never missed a beat
Maeda, what a player
Not one passenger on the park

Was really pleased with performance today after mid week.
O,Reilly tried lots that just didn’t come off but much better. I actually thought Mooy was motm, he had a great game. Appreciate the goal scorers are higher rated but he was excellent with some great dead ball deliveries.
Anyway happy.
HH

He nearly detached the cunts head....he never meant it but it was dangerous as fuck!
Yes but he was looking at the ball no intent
At any time yellow card was the correct decision. We had two leg up tackles in this game one a yellow then a red the other no booking but a VAR check then nada the second one was deliberate he meant to hurt Hatate
The greatest Peno taker had his foot in the County players face whilst trying to score no action taking nothing we know VAR is great but the interpreters are bent bastards.

HH 🙄

Enjoyed today thought Hatate did a great job at rb Mooy kept it simple and moving ,another goal we were caught sleeping a bit Hart was unlucky saving twice only to see it end up in the net.Just seen the Turnball one with the keeper could have been another Roofe incident missed it as I was just heading for the stairs.Good win always in control rarely had to get out of 2nd gear

Back hame noo: well pleased by the improvement throughout the whole team. Not that I think we were all that bad, just that we knew we could be better. We were.
All the bhoys were at it right from the off: play with that attitude and nobody gets close to us. HH
Due to insomnia, I rarely get more than a few hours kip, so I was awake from 1:45 AM till kick off
I'm glad I watched the game, we totally dominated and could have had 3 or 4 more
Still the difference after getting the hair dryer treatment from Ange, the Bhoys stepped up their game, O'Riley, Mooy and CalMac bossed the midfield
Reo, full value for his MotM award, and Kyogo took his goals well, by getting right in there and the flick for his second, was beautiful, and a measure of his wuick thinking
Maeda tore the arse out of their back line all day and our back line were fantastic
Somebody tell Stevie May that ponytails on men, went ott wi' Nelson's eye
Too bad we lost a goal but Joe Hart did well for the first two shots and they got the break of the ball on the rebound
Happy Tims today
Well done the Bhoys in Green

HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back