Celtic v The Town of St John

Well done bhoys! A fantastic performance and finally making the most of our excellent chances.

A special mention to Hatate who has been outstanding at right back. I'm delighted to see Mooy working so well with CalMac - they are both excellent intelligent footballers who haven't quite gelled before, but were brilliant together in that wonderful first half.

That was some first half there Mooy is a great signing but everybody's played really well hatate at LB, Maeda CCV och I could name them all, not really any better than the last 2 games just have the cutting edge that was missing.

I love this Celtic strip as well, happy days.
We are in a league of our own right now, sevco are same standard as the rest of the table.
More of the same bhoys and a clean sheet HH

If we can lose any players for the huncnut game because of bookings agree with Bridie take them of now we’re 3-0 up
Get Jenz or even better young Lawal on let’s see the what all the fuss is about

HH 👏
It isn't just the match at the Bigotdome but also an away game at Easter Road too, which is usually a tough match for us.

Sadly we have to factor in the behaviour and decision-making of the men paid to "impartially" officiate our matches, as they simply cannot be trusted.

Back