Celtic V Them

You know tonight we saw angeball first half and second half dispelled the myth that we’re a one truck pony
Second half we played the game out to perfection
CCV for me was man of the half
Utterly dominant
If we can’t sign him we’d have to spend 10-20 million to replace
Just home after enjoying what was a truly wonderful performance from the Bhoys. While it would be true to say they had quite a bit more of the ball second half than they did first half, I honestly felt very comfortable. Big CV simply bossed them. The answer to our prayers at CB. Although I did feel we would win tonight, I never for a minute thought it would be quite so easy. That's what it was, EASY .
We very definitely could be about to witness something remarkable this season. Fat lady's no singin' yet though.

You know tonight we saw angeball first half and second half dispelled the myth that we’re a one truck pony
Second half we played the game out to perfection
CCV for me was man of the half
Utterly dominant
If we can’t sign him we’d have to spend 10-20 million to replace
Was watching him at full time. I think tonight convinced him to sign on the dotted line.

Just home. A few librations were taken post match. The first 45 minutes was Ange-ball, whatever that is, at its best, Blew them off the pitch. Post match Ange said Hatate isn't up to full fitness yet :oops:. Taylor, best game in a Celtic shirt, Abada, best game in a Celtic shirt, the 'experts' who drone on continuously will need to re-assess their Celtic are weak in defence and Starfelt is a bombscare nonsense, 12 clean sheets in 24 and only 13 goals conceded, 8 less than them. CCV was immense.
In saying all that, and recognising every Celtic player played very well, Josip Juranovic gave a 10/10 performance.

Back