Celtic V Them

Those Bhoys play for us. The fans. They love our club. They love Ange. They have each others backs. It's frightening how good we can become under Ange.
All the fukn huns on my site tomorrow(and there's plenty)are gonna be looking to lynch me when I smile and sing my day away with the biggest smile. Good job the gaffer's a Tim🤣
They're all so bloody likeable unlike the banjo player, eldufflecoat and the rest of their rancid shower of shite.

What a result and performance
We knew they had this performance in them but just had to see them do it against the huns
That 🐒 s off our backs pardon the pun

when your not top people look for players to criticise and they’re easy pickings

But we’re on a roll ‘with it’

So tonight we must recognise the people that ain’t favourites
Your Taylor’s, starfelts, ccv’s, ralstons etc are as much a part of this team as your kyogos, jotas and and hatates

I raise my soon to be refilled glass to these guys
Those that have less talent and get a rough ride at times

they are the unsung hero’s but tonight theyll be part of a band of brothers

our day has come

“A band of brothers”…..I really like that….. well said comrade…

And something our opponents need to remember. This is a completely new team of strangers which hasn't settled yet due to a huge number of injuries.

We were without arguably our best player from before Xmas. We were without possibly our most incisive midfielder, Rogic, who has been ripping teams apart.

Our most skillful player, Jota, is just regaining fitness following injury. Our most consistent player over the last few seasons, Captain Fantastic, made an early return from a serious injury to play through the pain barrier tonight.

Maeda was playing a match on the other side of the world 30 hours before kick off. Guci was deliberately crocked but will return. We still have players like Jullien, Welsh, Bitton, Turnbull, Ralston, etc, who can slot into the starting lineup without dropping our very high standards.

Once fitness levels continue their improvement, injuries lessen, players get used to each other and our coaches get a chance to properly develop our players and mould them into their preferred styles of play, then we will just get better and better.

And another bonus too - we will have the foundations of an incredible squad in which to really make an impact next season in Europe.

Enjoy bhoys. This is how it feels to be Celtic! 💚

Last edited:
Aye, just back from the game, wanted dropped of at the local,, but I've tae leave the Gloating tae tomorrow. We blew them away in that 1st half Reo with a stunning goal for his 2nd, mcgregor doesn't usually get beat from that distance, well he fuckin did tonight. Tavpen got roasted by Jota, Barrick was roasted a few times by Abada & Juranovic. Calmac, O'Riley & Reo dominated the midfield, Wee Corporal Arsefield flounce about like a P@@f's hankie, Kamara looked fuckin ordinary, Harbio he was another Corporal Arsefield. The front 3 for the Huns, thur stats wur 💩

Absolutely fuckin buzziin, also the Grandeeans first GLASGOW DERBY, all 3 have no voice left 😂😂😂😂

🎶OH THE RANJURS ARE SHITE, OH THE RANJURS ARE SHITE, SO FUCKIN SHITE🎶
😂😂😂😂😂😂 🥃🥃🥃Slainte

Ccv is a rolls Royce of a player,strong as fuck never flustered we will be very fortunate if the big man signs for us🙏Hopefully that atmosphere tonite made him soil himself and wants more,,juranovic best game had Kent in his pocket all night(till Jamsie came on),Taylor a brilliant wee player 100%every game,,Abada ripped barisic a new one,,hatate big ange said when we get him fully fit😧struth mate!!the rest were fantastic not a weakness,,obviously the hunz are gonny come into it as we slow the pace down,but was never worried,,,,high as a kite,,well done The bhoys ☘️☘️

McCann saying the game should have been stopped when 2 hun players clash heads ...couldnt make this shite up
In the 2 secs between the bump and the goal? Gie it a rest the ref cant even blow a whistle in that time frame. Or maybe the goal should just have been chalked off coz 2 players in the same team collided and then restarted with a drop ball? Sometimes it’s hard to tell whether these cunts are just thick or blinded by total bitterness.

Stewart putting him in his place saying baw was in the net by then 😂
If the Cunts had their way they'd freeze frame every goal they lose & make up sum PISH tae get them chalked aff!! 🤣🤣🤣.. McCunts noo giein a pep talk fur the FILTH that they need tae show mare heart etc!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Whit these Cunts il NEVER GET is they've won wan Fukin Trophy in 10 Fukin Yrs & there wiz NAE FANS at games! They have ZERO BOTTLE, Treble 🏆🏆🏆 here we come & here's tae Big Soapy Soutar getting the winner on Sun!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Latest posts

Back