Celtic v theRangers 1.30pm. Sunday 30 April at Hampden Park, Glasgow, Scotland

I will now go and meditate to induce a state of zen like calm and serenity to bring my heart rate and blood pressure into a state of ease and equilibrium before KO while my missus secures any cushions within the throwable vicinity of the TV and apologises in advance to the neighbours for the colourful language they are about to endure and assures them that nothing will be getting up them no matter how often I shout it and that I have nothing against actual oranges

I will now go and meditate to induce a state of zen like calm and serenity to bring my heart rate and blood pressure into a state of ease and equilibrium before KO while my missus secures any cushions within the throwable vicinity of the TV and apologises in advance to the neighbours for the colourful language they are about to endure and assures them that nothing will be getting up them no matter how often I shout it and that I have nothing against actual oranges
the ritual most of us go through before these games

Somewhere in the midst of this process.
HH

It is a shame Abada is still missing. I fancied him to come on and torment a tiring sevco defence and grab a back post goal. Let's hope Hatate & Jota are fully fit - I'm sure Ange would not risk them if they weren't.

Goldson returns so Beale is able to field his favoured two goalies formation.

C'mon Bhoys!
Add Gollum and McLean and that's the rangers at full strength now.

If not already mentioned this game is on Amazon Prime. If you don't have Prime but have Amazon they are probably offering you a free month or 99p for a week. If you don't have Amazon they will offer you a free month of Prime when you register. As long as you cancel before the end of the free month you won't be charged anything.
Scam!
'Available' after you subscribe to Viaplay @ £14.99 p/m

Back