Celtic v theRangers 1.30pm. Sunday 30 April at Hampden Park, Glasgow, Scotland

If not already mentioned this game is on Amazon Prime. If you don't have Prime but have Amazon they are probably offering you a free month or 99p for a week. If you don't have Amazon they will offer you a free month of Prime when you register. As long as you cancel before the end of the free month you won't be charged anything.

If not already mentioned this game is on Amazon Prime. If you don't have Prime but have Amazon they are probably offering you a free month or 99p for a week. If you don't have Amazon they will offer you a free month of Prime when you register. As long as you cancel before the end of the free month you won't be charged anything.
I'd only heard about Viaplay showing this game , Scotland's biggest , so why not play a semi final on the surface the day before?
Suppose it gives the SFA a ready made excuse for the state of the pitch

I'd only heard about Viaplay showing this game , Scotland's biggest , so why not play a semi final on the surface the day before?
Suppose it gives the SFA a ready made excuse for the state of the pitch
I watched some of the game yesterday. Pitch looked ok from what I saw and of course we beat them in league cup final on that pitch. I’m definitely more concerned that Collum is refereeing COYBIG 🍀🙌

Off on a wee tangent here but did anyone tune into the snooker?
Luca Brecel , won 7 frames in a row to ko O'Sullivan then came back from 5-14 to beat 20 yr old Chinese Si winning 11 frames in a row.

That game was awesome and how snooker should be played.

The other semi final Selby v Allen?
Ffs I'd rather watch a 3month cricket test these two boring fks.

I know it's a high percentage skill to have a safety game like that but every frame?

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
Shammy nailed it in a previous post…..if we really want it, it will happen.

We are all in this together comrades.

One Celtic…..one united unbowed Support.

We stand together behind our leader, the man with the plan, the Athenian Fenian.

In Ange Postecoglou we trust…

it still asks you to subscribe to via play ? or am i missing something

Before a do my Jekyll n hide derby thing!!would like to say no matter the result today big ange and the boys have done us all proud the last two seasons,,todays just a cherry on the cake day!!totally way too confident which freaks the scants aff me?think it’s the dour scottish bit coming oot,,,,but by all means dissect the game in detail later on(which I look forward to)but remember the boys are trying there guts out for us🙏🙏🙏.have A good day lads n lassies gods on our side😎☘️

Back