Celtic v theRangers - Saturday 17 October, kick-off 12.30pm, all comments here

1988 Cup Final
Liverpool v Wimbledon
Jones v McMahon.

McMahon was supposed to be Liverpool's hard man midfielder
Jones flattened him in the first couple of minutes with a proper hard tackle.
No issues after that McMahon stayed away from Jones.
Shame your not able to make them tackles these days, you can't even breath on a hun in the penalty area without them looking for a pen

Aye, it's full to the brim............wi woodworm
the have a few msm trophies for team of the century

And they did win the championship faster than any other new club.

And they are second best in top league quite often.

So they really are a successful new club.

Still no convinced they are running as a business though, so maybe those trophies they have are tainted with the bought with other peoples money with no real prospect of return.

the first professional charity team in scotland since the famous one killed itself.

All I ask is, that we come on this site and celebrate gaining 3 points and no injuries.HH
I'll settle for any victory first and foremost of course but I'd rather it was one where we show our qualities and superior abilities off in, at the end of the day it wont matter I just dont want to hear zombies saying 'aye but if you're 5th goal had hit the bar instead it might've been a different story " but I just know I'll still hear that anyway whether 1nil or 6nil. Have a feeling that we are going to see something special in this game from someone who were least expecting it from, klimala maybe or Turnbull, getting excited now like a waen a Christmas, and since crimbo is cancelled to all extents and purposes "ITS 3 MORE SLEEPS TIL HUNSKELKPING SATURDAY " YEEEHAA!!

Bit of a tenuous link to the game, but cheeky chappy, 'super swally' was on talk radio this morning. Turns out that it's cliff Richard's birthday. Co presenter asks ally what his favourite cliff song is and he replies 'mistletoe and wine' and gives us a rendition!!

Hope his footy prediction is as good as his taste in music...sh1t!!

Ps - cliff's best song is obviously devil woman!!!!

Back