Celtic v theRangers, The undead/washed - Sunday

JJ Kenny, Diego Laxalt, absolute pish
Eddie ? seriously ? his head's not in the game, you could tell he was going to miss the spot kick, by his body language, fucking disgraceful performance, Griff should have swiped it off him, as he was fouled in the first place
Ten minutes left, and John Kennedy brings on AJeti and Griffiths, abysmal, this is the worst Celtic team I've seen in years
No heart, and they don't seem to have a clue, when playing the Huns
Brutal to watch
Good point. Kenny is so fekn negative. Get him tae fek back to Everton.

Had we stared with Greg Taylor instead of Laxalt we’d be going into extra time after a 0-0. Both their goals game from defensive errors on our left side.
Three sitters and a missed penalty, not to mention several other chances, we could have played another 3 hours and not scored.
They are well organised, decent in defence, dangerous on the break (although they overdo the passing in the final third) but not great. Good, efficient but a decent manager and some players with guts and we can win again next season.
I share your optimism G67, but I would add that the decisions about to be taken absolutely MUST be right. Much as I think sevco are not that great, sadly I've got to say we're worse. If we make the wrong choices in the coming weeks we could be in for lengthy period of mediocrity. Today should've been all about desire, all about pride in the jersey. Half the team could've stayed at home. I normally take some time after a loss to them before I comment, but the lack of pride today has actually angered me. Half of the team on the park today will not be there next season, and in truth, I don't think that's a bad thing . New blood needed.

I wouldn't let Edouard kick a ball for us again. Christie was the invisible man but JK keeps playing him. Get JK outa there pronto. Nice guy but a Lennon clone.
Agree completely, I don't want to see Edouard in a Celtic jersey again. Not just a reaction to today, his application and attitude I don't think has been right all season. Christie needs sold if a decent offer comes in. Ely is just not contributing enough consistently either.

As for JK becoming the permanent manager, he's just failed his job interview.

Today proves just how important James Forrest is to Celtic.
Having said that we should have somebody who is ready made to replace him if he gets injured
just like last week.
I dont know who Kennedy was trying to bluff us or sevco, but I dont think either of us believed Forrest was going to make it especially when he mentioned Forrest did less than an hour training on Thursday..

HH.

Sevco never had to come out of second gear, and who ever says they are well organised and have a good defence needs their heads looked into. They aren't great. We carved them apart.

However, we are completely devoid of any confidence. completly. Beating livingstone just papers over the cracks.

I would send back, Laxatt, JonJoe and Elyounoussi (twice now he has missed glaring chances in our biggest games aganst Sevco). Wages are better spent.

I would sell Eduoard for what we paid for him any more it's a bonus. And fans are happy that Polish paddy has been sold......I'm sure he would have ran his socks off today and beeen able to hold the ball up and fucking score the pen!!! I think I've been the only one that hasn't ever jumped on the 'I wanna I wanna be Eduoard" bandwaggon. They hasn't got the heart or the desire. A charlatan.

Hats off to Brown today - I thought he was captain fantastic. Won the free kick that lead to the penalty. Tried to drive us on. Well played Scott.

Actualy thought Ajer and young Welsh played well together in the middle of defence. Truely think it will be a shame to sell Ajer I really do. Teams need to be built around guys like this.

Turnbull, he does show some very good play - I think he will turn out to be a very good signing.

McGregor - fuck me just give the lad a rest. Build a team around him don't flog him.

Can't wait to get Howe in... just can't wait. But I'll have to wait until the summer.

Big games call upon Big game players, and every game for celtic is a big game.
We are now left with only a couple capable of that which now means we are left with way to many imposters, so get all of them to fuck out now.
Got to the stage where I can't stand the sight of so many in our Jersey, which for a supporter is a shocking fact.
Still need to take a positive from any match, and at least we should be able to say with confidence that JK will not be our next manager

Turnbull was the only shining light for us today. Thought he had an excellent game, especially the first half, and was our most creative spark. His best game v them. Only concern is he seems to vanish around the 60-70 minute mark, a bit like Tom Rogic on the occasions he’s actually fit enough to start

Turnbull was the only shining light for us today. Thought he had an excellent game, especially the first half, and was our most creative spark. His best game v them. Only concern is he seems to vanish around the 60-70 minute mark, a bit like Tom Rogic on the occasions he’s actually fit enough to start

He's lightweight and 2 yards slow... potential is there but needs to up his game if he wants to be the player he can be

Safe to say it's a massive rebuild job with a whole lot of dross to get rid of ,way our lucks goin i wouldn't put it past our board to say Howe was never in the showers running and we end up with a nomark clipboard to make up the missing boxset we already have

Said before there's something really bigger going on in the background ,for a team who won everything to a total capitulation is just not on

Today proves just how important James Forrest is to Celtic.
Having said that we should have somebody who is ready made to replace him if he gets injured
just like last week.
I dont know who Kennedy was trying to bluff us or sevco, but I dont think either of us believed Forrest was going to make it especially when he mentioned Forrest did less than an hour training on Thursday..

HH.
Good point in a way glad wee James wizny playin cause he’d huv got slaughtered like the rest Jamsie for aw his medals is still relatively young and way that wee guy in the hoops we always huv a chance BTW he ain’t no Ronaldo. But gives his aw sometimes good sometimes pish he fuckin fits the jersey

If we dont get a very good manager in very soon then I think we can put next season down to a building season and if we win anything it will be considered a bonus.
If we get the very good manager we badly need now, then we will know we are going toe to toe with them,but until either of these happen we dont know how things will pan out..what we do know is the man responsible for the ruination of the whole season is Peter Lawwell the man whose ego is bigger than any football club..

HH.

If we dont get a very good manager in very soon then I think we can put next season down to a building season and if we win anything it will be considered a bonus.
If we get the very good manager we badly need now, then we will know we are going toe to toe with them,but until either of these happen we dont know how things will pan out..what we do know is the man responsible for the ruination of the whole season is Peter Lawwell the man whose ego is bigger than any football club..

HH.
That is an ever growing list at this stage GS.
Ashamed of so many now this season it's really unforgivable imo

Fucking gutless display!

Getting beat by a bunch of bargain bin free transfers and mediocre journeymen is hard enough to take but to go down without putting up a fight is unforgivable.

Nae heart, nae character and most of them have nae business pulling on that jersey!

I totally agree with you Gary ...I thought Turnbull was excellent especially first half. ..he is probably what I was focusing on today as to be honest too many imposters that won't be there next year showed their interest today. The bhoy will flourish under a top coach.

Members online

Latest posts

Back