Celtic v West Ham, Saturday 24th July, Celtic Park

lets hear your better plans
For a start a DoF, someone who can find out who AP wants, from what I can see at the moment it's Dom and AP Dom is ceo he has the financial welfare of the club to look after apart from that he could be looking to refresh the board there is a staleness to it, perhaps time for some new blood. AP is at the start of his reign, however he will need help with getting his ideas through, I know there is a lot of negativity regarding the coaching team, again in this area could a DoF be useful in shaping not just the current coaching team but what could be the template for the future, I suggest this as a similar model is used by a variety of clubs in Europe. These are not radical changes but could be useful in building a better long term future for the club, one change I think would be good to see would be a limit to the number of years people including chairmen can serve on the board, it is the opinion in business that 7 years is the optimal length of progressive service in a board. This would also mean that we would be looking for the brightest talents with fresh ideas. 😁HH

For a start a DoF, someone who can find out who AP wants, from what I can see at the moment it's Dom and AP Dom is ceo he has the financial welfare of the club to look after apart from that he could be looking to refresh the board there is a staleness to it, perhaps time for some new blood. AP is at the start of his reign, however he will need help with getting his ideas through, I know there is a lot of negativity regarding the coaching team, again in this area could a DoF be useful in shaping not just the current coaching team but what could be the template for the future, I suggest this as a similar model is used by a variety of clubs in Europe. These are not radical changes but could be useful in building a better long term future for the club, one change I think would be good to see would be a limit to the number of years people including chairmen can serve on the board, it is the opinion in business that 7 years is the optimal length of progressive service in a board. This would also mean that we would be looking for the brightest talents with fresh ideas. 😁HH
word is we lowballed the dof

and dykes thinks its collusion with the sevco hierarchy as part of the master plan of liewell at the eca

word is

they refused to get baxck to him after he said another club were offering him better terms

lowball barstewards
]

word is we lowballed the dof

and dykes thinks its collusion with the sevco hierarchy as part of the master plan of liewell at the eca

word is

they refused to get baxck to him after he said another club were offering him better terms

lowball barstewards
]
Quick question when you press L does auto correct bring up lowball😁HH

No sir I have to vehemently disagree.
lowball was glas claim

he claimed celtic in last 10 years have on multiple occasions lowballed other clubs

i find that to be an outrageous attack on celtic

so i asked for evidense

and the 1 example he furnished was mcginn

which was an example of getting gazzumped and well manager didnt rate him highly enough to match his terms

but somehow that is similar to going burst under white/kelly regime

now since im an idiot it would be nice if the peepo who think 3 million and a very strong wage for a hibs player is lowballing could explain lowballing to me?

without calling me a fanny or an ignorant arrrogant prick

Peter lawell was always known as lowball lawell. Infact his left nut was that low that he had use a roller skate to walk round. In the off chance that he forgot his roller skate he tucked it into his left sock.
Of course I have no proof of this, but you can take my word for it ye shower a fuckin hooers melts!

Peter lawell was always known as lowball lawell. Infact his left nut was that low that he had use a roller skate to walk round. In the off chance that he forgot his roller skate he tucked it into his left sock.
Of course I have no proof of this, but you can take my word for it ye shower a fuckin hooers melts!
seems like conjecture to me rather than reliable evidense.

word is he likes the acdc song

Members online

Latest posts

Back