Celtic v West Ham, Saturday 24th July, Celtic Park

What part of my opinion are you asking about?. Now if I ask you what you want to hear from fellow supporters what would be the answer? We live in a world where money talks, you seem to think that disagreeing with you is an attack on the club, it isn't over his 17 years as ceo PL was part of the clubs historical achievements, this is without question, but he also let his ego take over the good work that was done. As one of the smaller leagues in Europe we don't have the TV income that the top 5 does, this doesn't mean that with good planning and processes in place we couldn't afford to invest in a player or two to bolster the squad, you state that we overpay players and you blame that on the TV companies, well sorry that's just the world in which we have to operate, you seem to believe that we shouldn't complain when it all goes wrong, I'm afraid that I disagree with you on that, for a great many of us we like you are passionate about Celtic and as such feel it deeply when it goes wrong, I have stated that in my opinion hiring Lennon was a mistake, that doesn't come from the msm, but in my belief that he was not the best person for the job. The money we have wasted over the last few years has been terrible, again my opinion, as an example Craig Gordon I think he has stated that he was after a 2year deal but PL thought that Forster was coming back, so he was allowed to go now Barkas cost us 4.5 mill, surely more than what Gordon was after, did that cost us the league /cups/a european place we'll never know, but again that's my opinion, not a fact. I maybe the only person thinking that but that's what this forum is about HH
simple questions

1 club is low balling on many occasions? true or false if its true with examples

lets see if its actually true or a msm twisted fudge?

2 forget hearsay like your craig gordon conundrun (old keeper needed replacing, replaced with what appeared to be a top greek keeper at fair price and wage, no lowballing, no the rumopur is pl thought this according to the peepo and the peepo wrote it on ff therefore its in the msm and it must be true) actual verifyable stuff

3 if club are spending too much on income currently where is the extra income to cover the new high ball policy of ra peepo

Dear sir I have one agenda, simply put, it is to see our club once again as champions. Dont come
Dear sir I have one agenda, simply put, it is to see our club once again as champions. HH
sadly yopu and glas dont come across that way
yopu come across as hubris and scapegoating and distorting the truth as often as you can

which to me is what msm like to do

and your defense if the msm defence

what about rat then
hahahaha

seems to be a weird anomoly

everybody who puts bhoy in their moniker attacks the club at every chance they get then says what about rat ren

almost like msm men pick word bhoy as their proof of love of club despite spending their entire time on noise attacking club with absolutely unverifiable conjecture

but its true

hahahahaha

seems to be a weird anomoly

everybody who puts bhoy in their moniker attacks the club at every chance they get then says what about rat ren

almost like msm men pick word bhoy as their proof of love of club despite spending their entire time on noise attacking club with absolutely unverifiable conjecture

but its true

hahahahaha

I knew that steviebhoy was a hun msm bastard!!!! I just knew it 🤣🤣🤣

simple questions

1 club is low balling on many occasions? true or false if its true with examples

lets see if its actually true or a msm twisted fudge?

2 forget hearsay like your craig gordon conundrun (old keeper needed replacing, replaced with what appeared to be a top greek keeper at fair price and wage, no lowballing, no the rumopur is pl thought this according to the peepo and the peepo wrote it on ff therefore its in the msm and it must be true) actual verifyable stuff

3 if club are spending too much on income currently where is the extra income to cover the new high ball policy of ra peepo
Simple question back. Who would you rather have in goal barkas or Gordon? Lowballing? I do think that PL tried to get Mcginn on the cheap, but failed. Ivan toney was said he was at Lennoxtown again nothing happened, or do you think he wasn't good enough? If I remember rightly his price was about the 6mill mark but we wouldn't pay that. Now what kind of proof would you like as I have none to offer other than to say that these all came from Celtic sites. I don't read Scottish press.Now you keep going on about not spending more than we can afford, our business model is predicated on buying young and cheap developing then selling on for profit and in the main this has been successful, hence the reason we had 30 Mill in the bank PL should be thanked for this as it enabled us to survive covid, but yet again I suggest that we could have done better, as someone who ran a successful business there is an old saying that we should have lived by, to fail to plan is to plan to fail. And as someone who is no longer a spring chicken, I my opinion Craig Gordon wasn't an old keeper who needed replaced, but an experienced keeper, who imo is a better keeper than any of the ones currently at parkhead. HH

Simple question back. Who would you rather have in goal barkas or Gordon? Lowballing? I do think that PL tried to get Mcginn on the cheap, but failed. Ivan toney was said he was at Lennoxtown again nothing happened, or do you think he wasn't good enough? If I remember rightly his price was about the 6mill mark but we wouldn't pay that. Now what kind of proof would you like as I have none to offer other than to say that these all came from Celtic sites. I don't read Scottish press.Now you keep going on about not spending more than we can afford, our business model is predicated on buying young and cheap developing then selling on for profit and in the main this has been successful, hence the reason we had 30 Mill in the bank PL should be thanked for this as it enabled us to survive covid, but yet again I suggest that we could have done better, as someone who ran a successful business there is an old saying that we should have lived by, to fail to plan is to plan to fail. And as someone who is no longer a spring chicken, I my opinion Craig Gordon wasn't an old keeper who needed replaced, but an experienced keeper, who imo is a better keeper than any of the ones currently at parkhead. HH
here we go

more clandestine attacks based on your feelings

no real evidense though

when barkas was signed he was signed as number 1

looked a good signing at time

hindsight doesnt count in real world dealings

im no gettinginto hypothetical shenanigans

its no so simple to replace a well paid keeper if he is dross

and its even harder when your already too much over the wage bill

and oh thats right

wages dont matter in theworld of lowball

gordon is passed it

needed replacing

club made a decision

it no worked out so far too good

happens when the market for players is excessivelt inflated by monolpoly money at sky clubs

hence reason its important to do good research on every player rather than justy willy nilly give them highball wages

club is outspending by miles every other scottish club

but thats lowballing?

gordon needed replaced

was too old whether he would been better choice in hindsight is neither here nor there

its only an artgument for someone wanting to cherry pick attacks on the club

here we go

more clandestine attacks based on your feelings

no real evidense though

when barkas was signed he was signed as number 1

looked a good signing at time

hindsight doesnt count in real world dealings

im no gettinginto hypothetical shenanigans

its no so simple to replace a well paid keeper if he is dross

and its even harder when your already too much over the wage bill

and oh thats right

wages dont matter in theworld of lowball

gordon is passed it

needed replacing

club made a decision

it no worked out so far too good

happens when the market for players is excessivelt inflated by monolpoly money at sky clubs

hence reason its important to do good research on every player rather than justy willy nilly give them highball wages

club is outspending by miles every other scottish club

but thats lowballing?

gordon needed replaced

was too old whether he would been better choice in hindsight is neither here nor there

its only an artgument for someone wanting to cherry pick attacks on the club
outspending every other club but it reminds some peeople of the kelly times

wage bill is excessive

but we are lowballing

word is craig gordon said fish fingers

and the interpreation by the dykes peepo that that means wee jimmy jognson was lowballed into signing for a packet of fags and a half bottle every tues

heard on the grapevine so its must be true

and lawell thought he woulda signed for just some fags and is roipping it coz thats a half bottle out his cabenit every tues

grim times indeed
bring back graig gordon

no need for flash emporer ming laser beams arent fully operational

Back