CELTIC VIDEOS

Remember that night so well. Never missed a game in those days. 💚🤍💛
I know exactly what you mean Mag7. The whole emotion of that night is vividly etched in my memory bank. The tension in the stadium as time was slipping away; the absolute bedlam when Murdo put the outcome beyond doubt. The ecstasy, joy, ...and relief of that tension.

Honestly,I couldn't have been more drained if I'd been lucky enough to be wearing the Hoops that night.

A quite strange memory from that game: it concerns one of Strathclyde's finest. It was oh so obvious that he was less than pleased with the outcome......I'll NEVER forget the look of crushing disappointment on the bloke's coupon. Priceless!!

I know exactly what you mean Mag7. The whole emotion of that night is vividly etched in my memory bank. The tension in the stadium as time was slipping away; the absolute bedlam when Murdo put the outcome beyond doubt. The ecstasy, joy, ...and relief of that tension.

Honestly,I couldn't have been more drained if I'd been lucky enough to be wearing the Hoops that night.

A quite strange memory from that game: it concerns one of Strathclyde's finest. It was oh so obvious that he was less than pleased with the outcome......I'll NEVER forget the look of crushing disappointment on the bloke's coupon. Priceless!!
Perfectly described Frank ..oh what a night.
I was just a lad of 16 Summers and I managed to get a swap from my job after school filling the shelves at Galbraiths from my boss who was of a rangers persuasion and quoted me " you'll wish ye never swapped " Being bitter and a tad upset he made sure I was on the heavy tins on my return that week but I was still on a high so nothing could wipe the smile.
Funny the things you remember but 10 men winning the league will always be locked in.😊🍀👍

I remember the SMSM and their questioning Celtic's sanity, for signing Lubo,saying he's too old, never heard of him etc...the sheer disdain was palpable, but Dr Joe knew better, same for us signing Henrik...they never learn, will never forget that balloon Brazil and Sally McCoist slagging Ange, then Kyogo's signing...absolute roasters

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back