CELTIC vs. Red Bull Salzburg - All comments here

Craig is a great keeper, he had a bad blunder is all. He still has a couple more good years in him. Might even still be on the pitch when we lift the ten.

Absolutely gutted for young Christie. I hope it's not as bad as it appeared. Seems Mika is just a bit groggy thankfully but Ryan's agony was obvious, that was a right powerful kick he took after winning the ball. The real low point of the night really for me.
Great tribute and support for the Griff tonight in the 9th minute. Along with the surprise Rosenborg result and Broony's experience telliing instantly on his introduction, these were the high points for me.
?

Not often you can say rogic contributed nothing. Unfortunately that was the case tonight. Really think if BR wants to to play football from the back we need a keeper that can make a ten yard pass.not the first time that Gordon's distribution has been criticised but it's getting beyond a joke. We desperately need a keeper and a right back if we want to progress

Not often you can say rogic contributed nothing. Unfortunately that was the case tonight. Really think if BR wants to to play football from the back we need a keeper that can make a ten yard pass.not the first time that Gordon's distribution has been criticised but it's getting beyond a joke. We desperately need a keeper and a right back if we want to progress

And a penalty taker HH?

We really need a striker, we were already thin up front and now with Leigh out indefinitely we can't risk an injury to Big Ed or have him play absolutely everything. Having just one proven striker is beyond ridiculous.

For me the priorities for January are:

1- CB to replace Benkovic
2- ST to rotate with Ed
3- RB
4- CB if Boyata leaves

We were up against a good team tonight yes we made it easy for them at times,loseing two players did not help and of course that awful blunder by Gordon,but the team were still attacking at the end even though they must have known the score at the other game also some of players never got in the game so made it hard for ourselves.......however we are still there representing Scotland once again HH

To be honest guys , that mistake by Gordon tonight was absolutely unforgivable. We weren't playing well but that was schoolboy error stuff. Not the first time either. Remember the fuck up against inter Milan? Good shot stopper but otherwise a liability

Poor performance but it’s over 6 games not 1. We’ve qualified from a very difficult group, something I didn’t think we’d do. They did their homework. McGregor, Forrest, Rogic and KT given no space to play and their passing and movement when in possession we couldn’t cope with. The two centre halfs were our best players. Gordon made several unbelievable saves in the first half, then came the second half..........
I thought he could have done better with their first goal (not seen it back) and the second was a freak goal. His kicking is brutal. If we want to play put from the back we need a keeper who can do it a lot better than Gordon, but as good a shot stopper as him.

They were good but we were fkn woeful . Just got in, Watched it in s shit sport bar in Victoria on ma Jack. For me no positives to be taken from that , an absolute shit show. If our aim is to just keep on keeping on to 10 in a row then BR is yer man, if we want to do anything beyond turn up in Europe then he isnae. No apologies for saying it whether yeez like it or no. #lessonslearned..........whatever the fuck # means?

We also need Centre Backs

Back