Celtic vs TheRangers - Match Thread

Whatever has went before the 2nd doesn't matter a flying
The outcomes for both for a win in this game are clear.
We have to win, we know it and they know it
We're improving and they seem to be starting to toil a bit but aren't conceding goals (nor penalties)
We need a performance at the back and hope Eddie and Griff click.
Turnbull & Sorro first game v them, it's ok doing it against the lesser teams, now its the time to prove your class and character
Please fucking beat these pretenders tae our throne, no pump them
Give our season a lift and put the doubts into the minds of those horrible cnuts
They aren’t conceding penalties? You’re joking right? 🤣

They're hardly Barca! Just hope our bhoys go in there full of belief that they'll fuck them, get in their faces right from the start and dominate the game, we've sat back against them too much recently.
Absolutely - we need somebody to make an early statement (along the lines of Barry Robson on Christian Dailly). Not illegal but strong, tough and hard. I'm pissed off taking a knife to a gunfight - take one of those mental machine guns Swarzeneggar used to use in those crappy 1980s action movies! Hasta la vista muthafuckas!

Whatever has went before the 2nd doesn't matter a flying
The outcomes for both for a win in this game are clear.
We have to win, we know it and they know it
We're improving and they seem to be starting to toil a bit but aren't conceding goals (nor penalties)
We need a performance at the back and hope Eddie and Griff click.
Turnbull & Sorro first game v them, it's ok doing it against the lesser teams, now its the time to prove your class and character
Please fucking beat these pretenders tae our throne, no pump them
Give our season a lift and put the doubts into the minds of those horrible cnuts
I've total confidence the teams turned the corner since beating lille who had to win , winning trophies has had the desired effect even on lenny, this is the first time that they are the ones who are under pressure and they dont do that very well as st Mirren will testify 2or3 - 1 the hoops COYBIG ☘

As long as we play Griff n Eddy up top we'll run the manky buggers ragged.

Our defence is a worry so even tho he gives me the heebie jeebies looks like Bitton n Ajer as CB n also looks like our Greek slow-motion statue in goal for Saturday. Our midfield should overrun the laffable kamara etc.

Too much quality against average numpties. Tear them a new one from the start! 3-0 up in first 15mins n finish 4-2 winners with their penalty n Nir running into Barkas.

Watch the never-beens collapse after with 10IAR wrapped up just before May.

Cannae wait forrit!

'Mon the Champions!!!

This is the season decider for me.

Lose and it's over. Win, and their bottle will smash just like it did last year.

They've improved this year while we've regressed, but we're serial winners and if they're put in their place on the 2nd, they'll start to question every pass they make and every decision they take in every game from now till the season ends.

It's the biggest Glasgow derby since the zombies were formed back in 2012.

I'm confident we'll get the win as long as Lennon plays two up front and keeps Turnbull and Soro in the team.

3-0 the good guys.

Mon the fuckin HOOOOOPS!

🇳🇬🍻🇳🇬🍻🇳🇬🍻🇳🇬

This is the season decider for me.

Lose and it's over. Win, and their bottle will smash just like it did last year.

They've improved this year while we've regressed, but we're serial winners and if they're put in their place on the 2nd, they'll start to question every pass they make and every decision they take in every game from now till the season ends.

It's the biggest Glasgow derby since the zombies were formed back in 2012.

I'm confident we'll get the win as long as Lennon plays two up front and keeps Turnbull and Soro in the team.

3-0 the good guys.

Mon the fuckin HOOOOOPS!

🇳🇬🍻🇳🇬🍻🇳🇬🍻🇳🇬
That's my worry is that Lenny reverts back to what doesn't work. I can see him starting Broonie before Soro. Why? Because "this is Broonies type of game"? Because he "understands" what the fixture means to us?
I'll be absolutely livid if he starts Broonie. Not because i don't love the guy but because i love Celtic more. We turned a corner for a reason. Resort to the tried and tested shit we had a few weeks back and were fucked.

Members online

Latest posts

Back