Celtic vs TheRangers - Match Thread

A month in the life of a Celtic fan.

4 weeks ago....
Anyone that thinks we can go to the Victorian Lavvy without Broonie in the team is nuts 🥴.It could cost us the league.

3 Weeks ago....Start with Broonie and play him for 70minutes get the game won then let Soro come on for a bit of experience. 👏

2 weeks ago ....Could maybe play Broonie and Soro in a holding mid role. 🤔

1 week ago.....Start Soro and play him for 60minutes then bring Broonie on to see it out.🤗.

This week....I swear to fek if he plays Broonie at the pigery I will go mental, it could cost us the league 😇.

In Neil we Trust.

H.H

Well for me this has to be the most important game V the huns...We win and the 10 is alive....And I think we will win........and more....I think there will be a red cards......This game is so important that the MIB will be shittin themselves...incase they have to give us a penalty.....I'm going for Celtic to win 2-1 after a highly charged game with plenty of incidents.....We get the 3 points, the huns are left battered and their winning confidence weakened.....Looking forward to it bigstyle.......I cannot think of any other game against them, which means sooooooooooo much to Celtic 🍀

I must admit I am shitting myself , if we lose , say Cheerio to ten in a row that is the enormity of this game , I am more confident now than I was a month ago but and it’s a big but , we need to be 100% at our best , we can be but will we
As I said shitting myself , on swallow swallow they are more confident than I have ever seen so we need to put these cunts in there place
Celtic , don’t let us down

That's my worry is that Lenny reverts back to what doesn't work. I can see him starting Broonie before Soro. Why? Because "this is Broonies type of game"? Because he "understands" what the fixture means to us?
I'll be absolutely livid if he starts Broonie. Not because i don't love the guy but because i love Celtic more. We turned a corner for a reason. Resort to the tried and tested shit we had a few weeks back and were fucked.
I’ve a feeling he puts brown beside sorro and plays 1 up front
Their midfield had the numbers and ran over the top of us last few games
This might be his solution
Either way I couldn’t give a flying fuck as long as we do the business

Same Team unless Jules is oot play Bitcoin
Less of a bombscare than Duffy.
But get the ffs stuck into them from the first Whistle let them know we’re here and we’re staying.
We Turn up we win more confident than I was in November.
3-0 Eddy Ajer and Griffiths
Mon the Hoops 🍀

HH 🍀

Same Team unless Jules is oot play Bitcoin
Less of a bombscare than Duffy.
But get the ffs stuck into them from the first Whistle let them know we’re here and we’re staying.
We Turn up we win more confident than I was in November.
3-0 Eddy Ajer and Griffiths
Mon the Hoops 🍀

HH 🍀
I’m not a fan of bitton centre half
He’s fine against the rest but when he comes up against teams with better quality up front he’s found out
Once bitton twice ....... 💩
I’m not saying I have a solution either
Hopefully big Julie turns out on the day

Keeper, midfield diamond and 2 x strikers should be as yesterday. The only questions are over the back 4.
If Jullien is fit (doubtful) then we have the option of back 4 of Ajer, Jullien, Bitton, Laxalt. Probably the preferred back 4 if all are fit.
If Jullien is out then it should be Frimpong, Bitton, Ajer, Taylor
We need at least one of our full backs to be more defensive than the other, playing both Frimpong and Laxalt would be high risk given their complete lack of positional awareness.
We cannot start with Duffy.

We need to show fight ..Hit them hard but fair..Win tackle but put them in the air in the process..After tackle, no seeing if they are ok , tell them to get up for more !!!..Show them why they have won NOTHING and we have won the last 12 trophies..Beat this disgusting bigoted tax dodging club to a pulp..Get the battle fever on !!!! ps After game i want Lennon to go for Slippy same way he terrified Sally in the past..We need to be up for the fight

Absolutely - we need somebody to make an early statement (along the lines of Barry Robson on Christian Dailly). Not illegal but strong, tough and hard. I'm pissed off taking a knife to a gunfight - take one of those mental machine guns Swarzeneggar used to use in those crappy 1980s action movies! Hasta la vista muthafuckas!
Why not take Artillery and and pound away at the stadium as well. Grenades and bayonets would be useful too. 😉😉😉

This will be a stranger one that's for sure. The lack of fans for one has seen some strange results. It may benefit us I hope so. No doubt the players will be up for it anyway. We really need to win this one. We really need to be solid at the back though. To many times already this season we have let 2 goal leads slip away, so much that I am actually shitting myself if we go 2 up. Which is a very stange thing to say I know as I'm hoping for a 3/4-0. I'd happily settle for 1-0. Or just any win will do.

This will be a stranger one that's for sure. The lack of fans for one has seen some strange results. It may benefit us I hope so. No doubt the players will be up for it anyway. We really need to win this one. We really need to be solid at the back though. To many times already this season we have let 2 goal leads slip away, so much that I am actually shitting myself if we go 2 up. Which is a very stange thing to say I know as I'm hoping for a 3/4-0. I'd happily settle for 1-0. Or just any win will do.
That means that Soro, Turnbull, French Eddy and The Griff really have to score in the first 20 minutes... and The Fat Brat can be sent off after half an hour (at least Madden has previous for that - we'd have no chance with Dallas or Beaton).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back