Celtic vs TheRangers - Match Thread

That's it folks we are going to win today no problem the village idiot says Celtic are on a loser an he has never been right yet. Sevco are on the way down Celtic have been regaining form over the last 4/5 games honestly can't see them getting beat the ref will know the world will be watching and human error and fantasy bookings will be on view,

Celtic 3-0 HH

Don't give away fouls near the box. Set-pieces are how that mob have beaten us in recent years.

The last derby defeat set the tone for the games to follow, where we dropped points (we were ahead before then), but hardly any pundits made much of the fact we were missing so many key players.

This shower of orcs are better than the Warburton/Pedro/Murty vintages that we used to comfortably beat by four or five, but they still have an unhealthy vein of loser journeymen running right through them.

I just pray our players and management team turn up with some fire in their bellies this time.

I’d have played Bain before Barkas, at least I’ve seen him making saves.

I've seen Barkas making wonder-saves. He pretty much single-handedly stopped us qualifying for the champions league 😬

He's a young man trying to settle in a strange, rainy wee country during a pandemic. And, remember, during these weeks where he's been out of the team he's had extra time to work with one of the best goalkeeping coaches around (certainly the best we've ever had). He has all the hardware to be a class keeper for us, so fingers crossed...

I've seen Barkas making wonder-saves. He pretty much single-handedly stopped us qualifying for the champions league 😬

He's a young man trying to settle in a strange, rainy wee country during a pandemic. And, remember, during these weeks where he's been out of the team he's had extra time to work with one of the best goalkeeping coaches around (certainly the best we've ever had). He has all the hardware to be a class keeper for us, so fingers crossed...
Easy excuse

Stevie , depends on what formation we play think he has got to change from diamond to straight
4 4 2 , only way to combat there 2 fullbacks

For me we stay as we are and pin their full backs in their own area
The biggest worry for me today is that Lennon will tinker and change the system
Once he dies that he'll bring Duffy in to compensate and they will try and pin us back.
Play as we've played the last couple of games with the same system and same team and we'll win
No tinkering no waiting until the 89 minute to make game changing substitutions
We need the manager to be confident and that to be passed on to the team

Members online

Latest posts

Back