Celtic vs TheRangers - Match Thread

No excuses, we should have taken our scoring chances today & what is it with set pieces that our players don't get...pick a man and stay with him...FFS !!!
We should have won that game comfortably today, better team lost, but we move on
Boaby MadHUN and his honest mistakes, notwithstanding
As you can see, he's miles away when Broony hits the Morelos' hand with his face, then the 'Honest Man in Black' restrains the aforementioned 'He who cannot score against Celtic'
In any other league, this would be looked into...but...Scotland...so nothing to see here
Fuck it. at least we're not HUNS

HH
Could not agree more the excuse for a ref failed to apply rule 12 on violent conduct ( he had to restrain him from throwing a punch) but failed to notice him kicking,because he failed to send him off for his first offence he should most certainly have for violent conduct,the result of this is the player can be used by his club, be sold with no outstanding disaplainary offence,s give the club an unfair advantage so what's the point of rules?????

Woke up today wondering how we didnt win that game ..?? They didnt have ONE shot on target ..Watched the full game again and it was MEN against BOYS before that sending off..So many times they had last ditch tackles to stop McGregor,Eddie from scoring and rebounds landed lucky for them..Even Bittons header was close never mind the shots that McGregor saved..It was a TRAVESTY to lose that game..One thing i picked up on is how poor Christie was ,he gave the ball away lots and tried for two worldly efforts instead of playing players in..Griffiths also missed great chance to put Eddie clear , instead having a shot..

So annoying that it has taken so long to find a formation that actually works..If you watched both teams yesterday as a neutral , ud have thought it was us that were well ahead in league..The issues we have had with Boli , Covid , injuries and also lots of bad luck is unreal..Barkas,duffy ,Ajeti have been disasters ..Barkas is the only goalkeeper i know that could dive and still remain on the same spot..Rant over lol but every hun that works for me is going to have a tough few weeks ahead of them workwise ;)

10 , let’s be honest it’s not just about yesterday , the season has been a clusterfuck from start to now , yesterday the writing was on the wall after 45 mins , could see it coming like so many this season
As a group from top to bottom they must all accept responsibility for this shitshow we find ourselves in
Starts with the GK position , getting rid of Gordon was a disaster cost us at least 9/12 points so far
Johnny Hayes also should have been kept , could play many positions and would have been an asset
Simunovic also a shit decision and all of these down to Lawell
To many players heads were turned ajer, Eddie, Christie all none existent at some points , if they want away get them to fuck
Loan signings have been a disaster not 1 gets pass marks
Lenny tactical decisions and selections have been shocking again yesterday selection of subs , bizzare
Griff letting us down fitness wise , unacceptable
And of course operation stop the 10 in full flow
All combine to result in the clusterfuck we are now in
So yesterday yep tough 1 but we are in the perfect storm without a rowing boat in sight , to be out the cup the CL the EL and the league by Christmas is how far we have fallen
A 40 point swing possibly in 1 season
Fucking disgraceful

stopping the ten didn't just stop at the refs look at the teams whp sevco have played so far not a single team has put up much of a fight ,,,,and they still needed help along the way the business end of the season starts now some teams will put some effort in but it will be against us
we asaclub imploded long before the seaon kicked off and done fk all to try and rite it

I had the misfortune of watching the game on huntv yesterday, according to the 2 (absolute bellend) commentators, the Goblin's attack on Pingpong in the first 10 minutes was "just letting him know he's there" aye good one!
The other thing that was highlighted was Christie taking a corner in the last 10 minutes or so, ball was slightly out of the triangle, Shagger McGregor alerted the ref by shouting "ho Bobby " first name terms, which tickled the 2 bellends no end!
They also went on about the Gruffalo relentlessly, you'd honestly have thought they were watching Lionel Maradona!

And by the way we don’t have 1 single fit winger at the club , not a single 1 , negligence at a astonishing level
By all accounts Shved was given up on long ago, even though in bounce games and bit parts he looked a player ,maybe he should have been given a chance same as Soro and Turnbull ,who have proved they were beter than what we had and were wasted on the bench

I had the misfortune of watching the game on huntv yesterday, according to the 2 (absolute bellend) commentators, the Goblin's attack on Pingpong in the first 10 minutes was "just letting him know he's there" aye good one!
The other thing that was highlighted was Christie taking a corner in the last 10 minutes or so, ball was slightly out of the triangle, Shagger McGregor alerted the ref by shouting "ho Bobby " first name terms, which tickled the 2 bellends no end!
They also went on about the Gruffalo relentlessly, you'd honestly have thought they were watching Lionel Maradona!
watched it on a mexican channel everytime the runt got the ball the commentators went orgasmic :unsure: maybe it was rtv after all

Woke up today wondering how we didnt win that game ..?? They didnt have ONE shot on target ..Watched the full game again and it was MEN against BOYS before that sending off..So many times they had last ditch tackles to stop McGregor,Eddie from scoring and rebounds landed lucky for them..Even Bittons header was close never mind the shots that McGregor saved..It was a TRAVESTY to lose that game..One thing i picked up on is how poor Christie was ,he gave the ball away lots and tried for two worldly efforts instead of playing players in..Griffiths also missed great chance to put Eddie clear , instead having a shot..

So annoying that it has taken so long to find a formation that actually works..If you watched both teams yesterday as a neutral , ud have thought it was us that were well ahead in league..The issues we have had with Boli , Covid , injuries and also lots of bad luck is unreal..Barkas,duffy ,Ajeti have been disasters ..Barkas is the only goalkeeper i know that could dive and still remain on the same spot..Rant over lol but every hun that works for me is going to have a tough few weeks ahead of them workwise ;)
Shame its took us this long to kick into gear,ive said it for long enough that mob are bang average!The media hyping players like Tav,Goldson and Barasic like theyre world beaters.

Everythings went against us this season with the pandemic ,sticking with players who were shite week in week out (aye thats on you Lenny)but theres a few positives with guys like Turnbull and Soro showing they should be starting every week!

Another player ive been harsh on recently is big Ajer but the big fellas been different class recently and should not have been on the losing side yesterday.

A bit embarassing knowing that team of jokers with that scouse prick of a manager will stop our 10IAR but we showed yesterday we are a far better side with much better players!HH

Shame its took us this long to kick into gear,ive said it for long enough that mob are bang average!The media hyping players like Tav,Goldson and Barasic like theyre world beaters.

Everythings went against us this season with the pandemic ,sticking with players who were shite week in week out (aye thats on you Lenny)but theres a few positives with guys like Turnbull and Soro showing they should be starting every week!

Another player ive been harsh on recently is big Ajer but the big fellas been different class recently and should not have been on the losing side yesterday.

A bit embarassing knowing that team of jokers with that scouse prick of a manager will stop our 10IAR but we showed yesterday we are a far better side with much better players!HH

Either they are shite or they played the perfect game plan. Trusted their defenders to defend and goalkeeper to make important saves. Sat back and invited us on to them in the full knowledge we would lose concentration and give them something, either from open play or a set piece. They made changes due to personnel and circumstances. Jack and Arfield, who get stuck in, were both missing. So instead of trying to win the battle in MF, slippy changed tactic and his game plan to suit what he had....and it worked.

Either they are shite or they played the perfect game plan. Trusted their defenders to defend and goalkeeper to make important saves. Sat back and invited us on to them in the full knowledge we would lose concentration and give them something, either from open play or a set piece. They made changes due to personnel and circumstances. Jack and Arfield, who get stuck in, were both missing. So instead of trying to win the battle in MF, slippy changed tactic and his game plan to suit what he had....and it worked.
We had them yesterday mate ,still cant believe we lost the game to be honest but everything seems to be going right for them the now.As for Slippy ,Arfield and Jack the word mediocrity comes into mind 😂

We had them yesterday mate ,still cant believe we lost the game to be honest but everything seems to be going right for them the now.As for Slippy ,Arfield and Jack the word mediocrity comes into mind 😂
That’s true TS unless you listened to that duo on sky yesterday and they’re world class etc etc etc utter pish imo. I nearly threw the remotes at the tv I was sick listening to them. HH

Whole team is mediocre mate but they sit 19 points ahead in the league...10 if we win our 3 in hand. He has them playing as a team that don't want to lose, and he has Jack and Arfield dominating our midfield in at least the last 3 games. Im all for calling them shite but what the fuck does that make us!!

Whole team is mediocre mate but they sit 19 points ahead in the league...10 if we win our 3 in hand. He has them playing as a team that don't want to lose, and he has Jack and Arfield dominating our midfield in at least the last 3 games. Im all for calling them shite but what the fuck does that make us!!
We controled the game till the red card and had played them off the park. I honestly feel we're much better than earlier results showed for many reasons. The table doesn't show it but by fuck we're better than that shower.

We're a better side mate i dont doubt that for a minute,its down to the managemrnt that we never seen the likes of Soro and Turnbull introduced much sooner,look at Eddy yesterday,looks a shadow of the player he was and dont get me started on Christie !

Strange things happen in football just look at Leicester a few years back.Hoping we go on an unbeaten run and at least push them to the end .

We're a better side mate i dont doubt that for a minute,its down to the managemrnt that we never seen the likes of Soro and Turnbull introduced much sooner,look at Eddy yesterday,looks a shadow of the player he was and dont get me started on Christie !

Strange things happen in football just look at Leicester a few years back.Hoping we go on an unbeaten run and at least push them to the end .
I'd punt both Eddy and Christie in this window. Probably along with Ntcham. They are a waste of a jersey. Big Peter will probably have this in mind to balance the books and give himself another nice wee bonus😏

I'd punt both Eddy and Christie in this window. Probably along with Ntcham. They are a waste of a jersey. Big Peter will probably have this in mind to balance the books and give himself another nice wee bonus😏
So would I, I like them all but too many times we have relied on them and they have not delivered consistently, would get in good Scottish players with Brexit here now.

Sean, she did not postpone two Celtic games. The SPFL did. She does not have that power at the time. She said ' I hope these clubs (Celtic and Aberdeen) don't play at the weekend. The spfl could not wait to comply. All she did was recommend that the governing body punish the clubs involved.
True but when the first minister suggests Celtic should be punished by not playing then its happy easy peasy days for the SPL to comply and I would bet money that they would have fought against that 'recommendation if were the sevco

I am not of the opinion that eddys shoite I'd draw attention back to that goal v utd , had lenny played 2 up front more often than a couple of times I'm positive that we'd have seen the eddy we all know and love. So I blame lenny for that not eddy whose been isolated and more than shackleton at the pole but I do believe that he is off soon unfortunately

I blame a few christie eddie ntcham boli lenny and most of all the board took time out before writing this as didnt want to do it after game but its been a fuck up for years with our signing policy when deals get done last minute wait too long to save a pound so pl can get better bonus. Shambles and it needs to change now not in summer when all this starts again same shit different day new quality manager in now and the players yhat want out go out now it is that simple time to build for next year now hh

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back