Celts on Tour thread

especially 1's who admit dey only started watchin soccur n Celtic in jan 2019 .

Why are you having a pop at Larry?

Who cares when he became a Celtic supporter, not all are born into it and we are a very welcoming club open to all so i am at a loss for this attitude your displaying.

Whats your gripe, spit it out because this bitching from the sidelines like a fish wife is a bit disturbing.

especially 1's who admit dey only started watchin soccur n Celtic in jan 2019 .
Strange though isn't it, that a new member to the Celtic Family is still much more highly regarded and well thought of than you, spoofster?

Wonder how that is?

It could be that he actually has something worthwhile to say, while all you do is open your gob and spew mental out!

Strange though isn't it, that a new member to the Celtic Family is still much more highly regarded and well thought of than you, spoofster?

Wonder how that is?

It could be that he actually has something worthwhile to say, while all you do is open your gob and spew mental out!

Whats this guys deal?

Is he a troll from cblog and if so which one of the many personalities is the real one.

And no one likes demented kunts either.

That'll be you then, spooky!
Whats this guys deal?

Is he a troll from cblog and if so which one of the many personalities is the real one.
polly "the tout" thomson!

No way is it him Michael.
It's the arsehole of a thousand names, Maria!

The thickest bhun in history. He makes tamthetit seem slightly intelligent.
He made my life hell on that blog and he hasn’t started once on me here.

Its got to be another
I always have had my suspicions about polly.

And the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Whoever this fella is, no way is it polly.
How has he said something ???
re we go ere we go ere we go
d mini gang other 2 will show up soon.
c wot i mean about d mini gang, treat dis place like a private board.
agree wiv dem or clap along or u must be a hun.
d paranoid freak duffster is d worst he even admits he was banned from other celtic sites. WONDER WHY.

Back