Celts on Tour thread

Yeah mate, and I said to him in the email, that's the opening salvo. Every one of those people will have be targeted for a raking over by one of the other scummy sites. Vanguard Scum will do a profile probably on the whole company, and everyone in it.

This is only Day 1. This will get a LOT worse.

What possessed Simonovich to think that raising his boot above someone's head was acceptable? The lad can not be the brightest if he does not realise that is not allowed. I'm impressed by his flexibility but just because you can do something does not mean that you are allowed to do so.

What possessed Simonovich to think that raising his boot above someone's head was acceptable? The lad can not be the brightest if he does not realise that is not allowed. I'm impressed by his flexibility but just because you can do something does not mean that you are allowed to do so.

Yeah, bad move. By the way, there's no "h" in Simunovic. Maybe you're a little slow on the concept of mistakes -- Jozo made one today. How that makes him "not the brightest" does not sound exactly like the kind of analysis I'd want my therapist to offer.

I have been saying for the last 2 years that Simunovic is a liability... Whilst I believe he is ok as a central defender (and I have been happy he is still around....OR Hendry might get a game), he is worse than Lee McCulloch with his elbows and threatens to be sent of in every European game.

Last edited:
Double sessions every day in extreme heat is bound to leave you a wee bit tired. Tiredness can lead to a lack of judgement. I thinks last night that was all that was.
He's got the odd mistake in him and some of them have led to sending's off for sure.
He may lack finesse but he's a man who can defend the box and be a threat in the other. We're not exactly overloaded with warriors and I like a defender to defend first and foremost. Long live Jozo:devilish:

Yeah, bad move. By the way, there's no "h" in Simunovic. Maybe you're a little slow on the concept of mistakes -- Jozo made one today. How that makes him "not the brightest" does not sound exactly like the kind of analysis I'd want my therapist to offer.
btw no one likes pedantic kunts

Members online

Latest posts

Back