Celts on Tour thread

I personally thought young Henderson and johnston were Celtic's stand out players.
I thought young oko flex had a decent game but every time he got more Inti the game he was fouled.

Gutman done fine defensively but I thought he game the ball away far too cheaply at times.
Disappointed at the goal we lost especially by how far the player struck it with out keeper fumbling the ball.

But overall I'm happy with a victory and I'm looking forward to Saturday when we'll see a more familiar side as some of out young squad head home to Glasgow to be replaced with first team squad players

I only saw parts of it as my broadband works by pidgeon power here in the beautiful countryside, but what I did see was perfectly ok. A training game that allowed a few youngsters to get a run out. Thought Henderson, Johnson and Gutman looked good. Missed most of the goals though, so hopefully see them at some point.

We start to ratchet it up as each game comes for the first team to start playing the faster more aggressive game Lenny was talking about.

Looking forward to see guys like Shved and Julien in a game and hopefully a couple of other additions.

Keep it up Celtic.

Back