CHAMPIONS AGAIN

The only guy who should've been crowned this weekend..All hail hail King Ange I...Champion of the Celts, Vanquisher of the Hun Hordes, Slayer of the Succulent Lambers! Long may he reign!

FviauDHWAAA1pEX

Congratulations to Big Ange and the Bhoys. Champions again ole ole! 🍀🏆 ✊

Where is Boydy is he in hiding?
A
Where is Boydy is he in hiding?
Along with the rest of the Dark Side he is wondering JUST WHAT it is going to take to compete with the CHAMPIONS ( 11 titles in 12 years).
Money from the sale of KT and Frimpong plus CL cash means that we are going strengthen a side that, domestically, has no equal
He is sitting at home quietly shitting himself at what comes first, wether we completely (and utterly) dominate Scottish football or his beloved "rangers" spend themselves into oblivion trying (and failing) to catch us up.
Bbecause this football club didn't spring into life when Ange arrived( thank the Lord he did) oh no. We've had a scouting department and a buy low and sell high business model for years.
so Mr Boyd stay in the toilet ( enjoy yir pies ) cause things are only gonna get worse for you and your cadre of hate filled fuckups
On a positive note your grandchildren will be Celtic supporters, cause there will be NO FECKIN rangers.
i'll send you some bog roll fur xmas.

A Message From Our Manager

"This is another wonderful day for our football club, champions of Scotland again, and I know this achievement will be celebrated by Celtic supporters all over the world.

Crowned as back-to-back Scottish Premiership winners – it sounds good doesn’t it!

These are the moments I wanted to bring to you, moments when we celebrate all that is great about Celtic, when we see all our hard work deliver the success it deserves.

And our success is the culmination of an enormous amount of hard work put in every single day by everyone at the club – the players, coaching staff and all of our colleagues who work at Lennoxtown and Celtic Park.

Everything we do here is for our supporters, to give you a team to be proud of and to play a style of football that you will enjoy watching, and the incredible backing that we’ve received throughout the season has been invaluable. This league triumph is a reward for all of us who love this unique club of ours.

It has been another successful season for the club in winning both the League Cup and now the Premiership title, and we hope that we can enjoy further success together in a few weeks’ time when we compete in the Scottish Cup final.

That’s an occasion everyone is looking forward to, and when it comes around, the players will show the same level of focus and determination in preparing for that match. Before then, of course, we have four more league games to complete, including two at Celtic Park, and I’m sure the atmosphere will be fantastic at Paradise when we come together to celebrate what the players have achieved.

Every player has played their part in this campaign, whether in our attacking or defensive play and that is the key to anything we achieve. Football is a team game and only a team, united, can ultimately deliver success. Now we can look forward with confidence to the challenges that lie ahead.

One of the rewards for winning the Premiership is qualification to the group stages of the UEFA Champions League. Everyone in football knows how special European nights at Celtic Park are, and we will welcome some of Europe’s top teams and best players to our stadium knowing that, with 60,000 supporters behind us, we can compete with the very best.

Our strength is our unity with you, our supporters. We know that the atmosphere you create at Celtic Park is second to none and please never underestimate how important this is. When we’re all in together, we know we can achieve great things.

Enjoy celebrating this title success because it’s something we’ve all worked hard for and these are the moments we should all savour.

Life for many people is often challenging and in current times even more so. I've always said though that the true joy of occasions like today, even for a short time, can lift people in such a positive way. That really is something special for me.

I am immensely proud of this team and we thank you for all you have given us this year. Enjoy today with your families and your loved ones and celebrate all that is great about Celtic. You deserve it!

Ange Postecoglou
Football Manager"
The manager must say a million words per season to whoever, such is the demand for coverage

But while i like many will devour most of it, i can't get enough of any man speaking that speaks frankly, fairly, with passion and a humility that seriously underplays their own contribution..

Ange talks and you listen..... like Stein, but with football the way it is currently, he'll never have a fair chance to match the big mans achievements....through no fault of his own

We had a successful manager who was 'born into it' then fucked off at the first flash of a skirt.
Weve had a manager that is still under-appreciated for his success against the backdrop of dismantling the most expensive team we've ever laid eyes on, but once opined fan criticism as from 'a Kestrel drinking, coked up, devil dug owner'.

In my short life as a tim, only once have i witnessed a man that i would support whether he won a title or not.... and that was the late great TB. Ange doesnt have to worry about that, but for me he reflects everything that was TB, only Ange has delivered where TB came up short.
We all know what it means to us when the leader of our Club reflects who we are and what we are all about. That connect means much more to us than a trophy, ultimately though no trophy no job.

Oh back to my point, i notice that on the big occasions like hunbashing, cup wins or titles, there always a line or a snippet in there like the one above which shows the true mark of the man and for me sticks out like a sore thumb by showing his understanding of who he is and who the average celtic fan is, what challenges life throwing at them, what the club means to them, what they sacrifice to support it and and more importantly what joy it can bring them... That was TB, and its Ange

'Life for many people is often challenging and in current times even more so. I've always said though that the true joy of occasions like today, even for a short time, can lift people in such a positive way. That really is something special for me.'

That is the measure of the man......... but...........i also noticed in an interview on pitch, he also got quite emotional when talking about the 'sacrifices his family especially his bhoys make'

I an not for a second worried about any job offer he has from England outwith his and his fathers documented team being Liverpool. Klopp will stay so i dont see anything else taking his fancy yet.... He's intelligent enough to know that 3/4 of the EPL clubs sacked at least one manager this season, so why would he leave for that when he's a king up here

But even the best managers we've had have stated there is a shelf life at Celtic no matter your success. Its probably accurate to state, any job in the EPL would be a holiday compared to Celtic.

Watching that back today, i wondered whether our only fear should be the enormity of the job a Celtic manager faces, especially when you have a man that really gets it where others were oblivious.... Fuck me, the weight that man carries on his shoulders. He's not celebrating 3 points/hunbashing/winning a game, he's acknowledging the happiness his teams brought the millions of us watching world-wide. By acknowledging it, i know that he's carrying the weight of it, which must be huge. FFS, i remember having palpations once in Castle Greyskull, despite being 3-0 up and them being shite. Imagine being the manager, never mind a manager that gets it. Weve had managers that were so arrogant they forgot that football is about the fans. Here we have a guy from the other side of the world, who aint pretending hes a Celtic fan, but you know he aint pretending when he tells you he understands what it means to be one of us. This guy ain't pulling the wool over our eyes, but he's a guy that understands what makes this Club a privelidge to manage. He came here as whatever, 2nd choice, with doubts, with insecurities, with questions he would never share publicly...... he was given support, a fair crack of the whip and the unwavering support of our support. Where others asked questions of his ability, we gave him comfort when he needed it.
Anybody remember the night his reign changed..... Aberdeen away........the night we scored late, won away and the mood went from sack...to support

i really think that Ange is all in at Celtic, but to quote the great Neil Young
The same thing that makes you live
Can kill you in the end

I believe that the answers to Anges future lie not in any job offer elsewhere, but closer to home. He openly spoke about giving up hope in getting the type of club he craved, he has one of the biggest jobs in the world but it comes with a heavy load

All hail the manager...

Last edited:

The manager must say a million words per season to whoever, such is the demand for coverage

But while i like many will devour most of it, i can't get enough of any man speaking that speaks frankly, fairly, with passion and a humility that seriously underplays their own contribution..

Ange talks and you listen..... like Stein, but with football the way it is currently, he'll never have a fair chance to match the big mans achievements....through no fault of his own

We had a successful manager who was 'born into it' then fucked off at the first flash of a skirt.
Weve had a manager that is still under-appreciated for his success against the backdrop of dismantling the most expensive team we've ever laid eyes on, but once opined fan criticism as from 'a Kestrel drinking, coked up, devil dug owner'.

In my short life as a tim, only once have i witnessed a man that i would support whether he won a title or not.... and that was the late great TB. Ange doesnt have to worry about that, but for me he reflects everything that was TB, only Ange has delivered where TB came up short.
We all know what it means to us when the leader of our Club reflects who we are and what we are all about. That connect means much more to us than a trophy, ultimately though no trophy no job.

Oh back to my point, i notice that on the big occasions like hunbashing, cup wins or titles, there always a line or a snippet in there like the one above which shows the true mark of the man and for me sticks out like a sore thumb by showing his understanding of who he is and who the average celtic fan is, what challenges life throwing at them, what the club means to them, what they sacrifice to support it and and more importantly what joy it can bring them... That was TB, and its Ange

'Life for many people is often challenging and in current times even more so. I've always said though that the true joy of occasions like today, even for a short time, can lift people in such a positive way. That really is something special for me.'

That is the measure of the man......... but...........i also noticed in an interview on pitch, he also got quite emotional when talking about the 'sacrifices his family especially his bhoys make'

I an not for a second worried about any job offer he has from England outwith his and his fathers documented team being Liverpool. Klopp will stay so i dont see anything else taking his fancy yet.... He's intelligent enough to know that 3/4 of the EPL clubs sacked at least one manager this season, so why would he leave for that when he's a king up here

But even the best managers we've had have stated there is a shelf life at Celtic no matter your success. Its probably accurate to state, any job in the EPL would be a holiday compared to Celtic.

Watching that back today, i wondered whether our only fear should be the enormity of the job a Celtic manager faces, especially when you have a man that really gets it where others were oblivious.... Fuck me, the weight that man carries on his shoulders. He's not celebrating 3 points/hunbashing/winning a game, he's acknowledging the happiness his teams brought the millions of us watching world-wide. By acknowledging it, i know that he's carrying the weight of it, which must be huge. FFS, i remember having palpations once in Castle Greyskull, despite being 3-0 up and them being shite. Imagine being the manager, never mind a manager that gets it. Weve had managers that were so arrogant they forgot that football is about the fans. Here we have a guy from the other side of the world, who aint pretending hes a Celtic fan, but you know he aint pretending when he tells you he understands what it means to be one of us. This guy ain't pulling the wool over our eyes, but he's a guy that understands what makes this Club a privelidge to manage. He came here as whatever, 2nd choice, with doubts, with insecurities, with questions he would never share publicly...... he was given support, a fair crack of the whip and the unwavering support of our support. Where others asked questions of his ability, we gave him comfort when he needed it.
Anybody remember the night his reign changed..... Aberdeen away........the night we scored late, won away and the mood went from sack...to support

Can kill you in the end

I believe that the answers to Anges future lie not in any job offer elsewhere, but closer to home. He openly spoke about giving up hope in getting the type of club he craved,

All hail the manager...

Arguably, the best post ever written on this dear green place. Respect comrade...

Can kill you in the end

I believe that the answers to Anges future lie not in any job offer elsewhere, but closer to home. He openly spoke about giving up hope in getting the type of club he craved, he has one of the biggest jobs in the world but it comes with a heavy load

All hail the manager...
A truly wonderful post Smelly; written with the bullseye clarity we've come to expect from you.
If, as you say, Ange has spoken a million words, then, I eagerly look forward to listening to his next million...at least. As coincidence would have it, I was having a discussion with one of my brothers regarding Ange the man, as opposed to Ange the manager. I'm about as far removed from romanticism or hyperbole as any man could be, but I can't help but feel we're witnessing something pretty special. Even rare.
We as supporters will always judge our managers in terms of trophies; that's simply a fact of life. Ange will be no different as far as that side of things go. In truth, that's exactly as it should be.
However, I honestly share your opinion on Ange being committed to our club; I feel the passion he consistently shows is actually genuine. I believe he still has a distance to go with us before he will feel satisfied.
I also agree with you when you allude to the weight our manager, whoever he may be, has to carry on his shoulders. We have a man of great humility, completely lacking in hubris or arrogance, but at the same time, fully confident in his ability. For now, let us all appreciate the fact that, by luck or design, Ange is our gaffer.

Just a bit worried about the poxy game, not about a defeat,, more about getting kicked of the park as we have ac up game coming up.
Wouldn, t put it past them.
They’re a sneaky bunch of nasty fkrs and that includes Poster boy He’s not here 5 minutes and he’s learned how to roll about as if he’s been shot He’s always mouthing off And he is always moaning Didn’t take him long to join the huns input to our game
They’ll be quite happy to kick us about the pitch and the sneaky lowdown scum will get away with it !!!! So no change there 💚☘️💚🇮🇪

Members online

Latest posts

Back