Champions League Draw August 25th

Think that the Celtic team today will give any team a run for thier money,with a manager who is forward thinking no doubt he will be viewing the three teams and it’s been a while Celtic has played at this level and we know we have goal scorers all round the pitch and we know Celtic never bring them on untill needed we know what we have and they have got to beat us looking forward to the games

Last edited:
Ach the draw has put me in that good mood, I might cheer on the jambos tonight 😱😱

Then again I've just remembered Neilsons comments fae the weekend so c'mon the cuckoo clock makers.
I'm no fan of the Jam Farts and hate the Tynecastle Tramp who chucks his toys out of the pram after every single defeat from the Hoops. But I would like these other Scottish clubs to be involved in European Group Stages. I think it would boost the profile of our game and also it enhances our domestic achievements if it helps to shut up the critics who devalue our victories cos they were only against pub teams.

I'm no fan of the Jam Farts and hate the Tynecastle Tramp who chucks his toys out of the pram after every single defeat from the Hoops. But I would like these other Scottish clubs to be involved in European Group Stages. I think it would boost the profile of our game and also it enhances our domestic achievements if it helps to shut up the critics who devalue our victories cos they were only against pub teams.

I've never seen Hearts play as well as they have in this first half...better score before they start blowing out their arse

I've never seen Hearts play as well as they have in this first half...better score before they start blowing out their arse
Docco you need to stop being so reasonable about these hun bastards.
I appreciate you've removed yourself from the anti Catholic Irish/ Celtic environment by moving to sunny Portugal (good on ye)but some of most of us work or live amongst the scum and the mini scum.
Not a jot do I care about these horrible bastards.
Next time we play them at swinecastle the hatred of our club will be in full flow.
Fcuk them . 👍

Anywhere else in world football BB your observation would be absolutely valid. Unfortunately this is Scotland who accept Bigotry Racism and anti Irish Catholic hatred as the norm.
If only the population felt the same about Celtic and our representation of Scotland. Its a good point in any other country.
But sorry but I am only interested in Celtic.

Docco you need to stop being so reasonable about these hun bastards.
I appreciate you've removed yourself from the anti Catholic Irish/ Celtic environment by moving to sunny Portugal (good on ye)but some of most of us work or live amongst the scum and the mini scum.
Not a jot do I care about these horrible bastards.
Next time we play them at swinecastle the hatred of our club will be in full flow.
Fcuk them . 👍
A friend of mine played for them, a Greenock Bhoy and a good TIM
So did Stevie Fulton, another Greenock Bhoy, I knew his Dad, another great TIM
Apart from that, I can't stand the rancid bastards, as their song book reflects their leanings toward the HUN
Fuck them all, and feed them beans, if Hibs would stop 'Hibsing it' I'd be happy to see the Jam Tarts slide into obscurity
Fuck them all, and their big white horses
HH

Anywhere else in world football BB your observation would be absolutely valid. Unfortunately this is Scotland who accept Bigotry Racism and anti Irish Catholic hatred as the norm.
If only the population felt the same about Celtic and our representation of Scotland. Its a good point in any other country.
But sorry but I am only interested in Celtic.
That is fair enough. I am not catholic or have any Irish background or lived where sectarian bigotry is an issue. No doubt if I had experienced these problems then I may have a different perspective. HH

Only switched on the mini hun game on after 20 minutes and actually thought they were playing some decent football.
Yet in typical hun tradition there cheating ways have to kick in with diving while on a yellow. 🤔Fair play to the mib with giving the right decision and wonder know what that fuckface of a tramp will make of it if they get knocked out 🤔😂

Only switched on the mini hun game on after 20 minutes and actually thought they were playing some decent football.
Yet in typical hun tradition there cheating ways have to kick in with diving while on a yellow. 🤔Fair play to the mib with giving the right decision and wonder know what that fuckface of a tramp will make of it if they get knocked out 🤔😂
You reap what you sow John... future consequences are inevitably shaped by present actions....deserves all he gets .

Not a slight on your comments Bridie in any shape or form.
Just a reality of who these feckers are mate.👍
No worries there, pal. I have had really shite experiences at Tynecastle. I see they got another red card for cheating and have dropped down to the Europa Conference so no doubt the Tramp will blame the ref as always. Ah well, life goes on and I will sleep soundly despite their defeat. 🙂👍

No worries there, pal. I have had really shite experiences at Tynecastle. I see they got another red card for cheating and have dropped down to the Europa Conference so no doubt the Tramp will blame the ref as always. Ah well, life goes on and I will sleep soundly despite their defeat. 🙂👍
If you were to ask me do I want Hearts supporters to be happy I would say naw...but maybe apply an exception if they beat their older brothers noo and again other than that fcuk them all 🍀🇮🇪

Gonna be interesting how well Ange ball stands in europes top competition , we've certainly got a great crop of players who will be well up for it ,,,,,,(a feckin hate madrid ),,,,,,,,feel the draws just perfect for us
Spot on Kelly exactly my thinking... Madrid coming off of being CL winners will think they can just turn up at Celtic Park until we frighten the shite out of them. Hope that's the first game ....We'll take it from there 🙂🍀🇮🇪

Had time tae assess, the draw

Real Madrid, we could Barcelona them at Celtic Park 2-1, Madrid Bernabue, 0-0, 1-1, 2-2,

Lepzig, we'll beat them 2-1 at Celtic Park, Lepzig RB Arena we'll win 2-1

Shakhtar, we'll beat them at Celtic Park 3-0, in return in Poland 2-0

Finish the Group on 15pts.

Aye & before yee start I'm stone cold sober & haven't smoked any drugs, yet.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️GLASGOWS GREEN & WHITE☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️COYBIG☘️HAIL HAIL☘️YNWA☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Members online

Latest posts

Back