Champions League Draw - Celtic v FK Sarajevo

No one stands out as a great individual. It's a mix of experience and youth and some decent players, many of them came through our academy, which didn't happen before, and most of them have potential for a national team. Team cohesion is on point right now. Our goalkeeper is great, young, tall and confident. He was on the bench in the game against Italy, his first national call up. Edwin van der Sar dedicated a video for him, saying that he has great potential and he is a good goalie, which he is.

Thanks pal, i’m looking forward to watching our bhoys in action due to our close season.

It will be a pleasure to watch the Sarajevo bhoys too.

HH and Best wishes ☘️

Greetings lads!
I am also a supporter of FK Sarajevo. I have read all the pages and I saw that I am not the only one here from Sarajevo.
I always loved Celtic tho, when I was a kid I had a panini sticker of Henrik Larsson in Celtic shirt and with those mighty dreadlocks. I loved the colors, green and white stripes and his appearance, that's how I started to like Celtic. I sticked it on my desk and it's still there!
I was so excited after I found out that my team is going to play against you guys. it'll be a tough match for us, we got the strongest possible opponent, but it'll also feel like a group stage match, because that's where Celtic belongs to.
Looking forward to it and for the first time, I hope that Celtic will lose the game.
See you in Sarajevo and welcome!
Hail hail
Nice to meet you and all the best for the game. I very much look forward to visiting your city. All the best

Back