Champions League Draw - Thursday 5pm

Anybody else notice the random fixture allocator has a bias on selecting Sevco at home after away match in Europe. How random to have such a bias year on end. And at particularly demanding periods of fixture assuming they still in Europe they get lots of lesser rated teams during congested periods of significance.

You would swear the hidden hand had a say in the random fixture allocations.
Another paranoid Celtic fan
Next you’ll be telling us referees are rewarded with old firm games through blatantly giving us fuck all in the game previous causing us a defeat

Next you’ll be telling us referees are rewarded with old firm games through blatantly giving us fuck all in the game previous causing us a defeat
Dunno I think they get selected by the random allocator. What school did you go to mr referee? Ok your in the random selection. What school did you go to Mr referee? Eh you dont qualify to be referee going to that school therefore you are not in the random selection process. In fact you will be getting only amateur games until you quit and will never never never be selected for Var. that is an elite job for peepo only and although its random its selectively biased random that fits with the temple allocation of certain jobs. Now move along nothing to see.

Being unbiased referee automatically doesnt compute with the system. You must deny Sevco is a club at your initiation ceremony with oaths to the temple.

Any reference to truth is qualified by does it fit the narrative of the Temple. What the Temple says trumps all truth. The temple is the font of all knowledge and if it is clearly biased with sophistry then too bad they make the rules and decide who can bend the rules to fit their ascendancy. red hand of ulster salute. now thats fairness in the selection process and randomness in action.

I might be paranoid but I think its based on reality. Never got interview for any decent job i was qualified to perform when i was fit. And that included when i was a shelf filler.

When i first got job one of my manager must have assumed I was one of his klan. Since he normally sifted through the applications personally. had a quiet day and he was that impressed with my work that day he bought me lunch and while sitting in the office while he was sifting through next batch of applicants for shelf filler. he was quickly binning lots of applications. I asked why some were getting binned at glance. Easy he said look school St so and so. binned.

When i was steward/bouncer again the amount of skullduggery openly done as if it was normal based on who gets what shifts always depended on connection to the temple. Always and that just at minimum wage roles.

Maybe ive just been really unlucky but history books have convinced me that its not paranoia. its part of their culture of we arra peepo. Supremasist and ascendancy culture built on the temple structure.

I am seriously mentally illas well as physically ill these days. lots of self inflicted damage but more so damaged by the culture of the Temple and its unbiased system for certain peepo.

Last edited:
Don't for a minute underestimate the knock-on effect of sevco getting humped.
We are all too aware of the spin we'll have to endure from them and their enablers in the media. The usual nonsense will spew unabated. But, as always, it will be pure mince. They are absolutely desperate for CL money.

Thing is, while I'm very happy that we will be taking part; I have to say it's for the most parochial of reasons. It's only because it goes a long way in keeping us at the top in our neck of the woods.

Such is our fall from grace in Europe, all brought about by the board's reticence to push the boat out, even just a tad, that what we are left with is our rivalry with the ten year old club from Ibrox.
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy and celebrate it as much as anybody. However, I can't help but be sad at the fact we are but fodder for the top clubs.

Globally massive, but strapped in the straight jacket we call Scottish Football.

Fingers crossed, then.

POT 1 - Man City, Seville, Barcelona, Napoli, Bayern, PSG, Benfica, Feyenoord
POT 2 - Real Madrid, Man UTD, Inter, Dortmund, Atletico Madrid, Leipzig, Porto, Arsenal
POT 3 - Shakhtar, RB Salzburg, PSV, Milan, Braga, Lazio, Red Star Belgrade, Copenhagen
POT 4 - Young Boys, Real Sociedad, Galatasaray, Celtic, Newcastle, Union Berlin, Royal Antwerp, Lens

Right then ! Get yer coffee ☕
Here is today's news direct from winter's heid.

Actually it's a reply to Gary's post but takes tangents , digressions and a fair bit of general round the houses.
I answered the question as well and kept my eyes opened for most of it.

Two ways of looking at the pots when deciding who we'd like.
The "optimists view" and the .I wouldn't call it pessimistic view because we are a deserved automatic entrant, yeah our footballs so bad ( we are constantly told, the truth is only we can say that , we do a lot, scouts aside/Scottish football employess etc , those who watch our game and with a population of 5.5 million, one of Europe's worst television deals , always we get this globally our games constantly talked down all the time and ripped off for quality talent on tbe cheap but have a global audience that many countries would be envious of. Yet despite how rotten we are told we are and how we are rubbish everybody says it the Haalands and Darwijn Nunez of this world know exactly how shprite we are NOT , pretty sure theyd beg to differ. Hell were so rubbish collectively that were guaranteed to have one club represent our nation in every group stage tourmanet Uefa has to offer ( aka The Finals), and since were so rotten might as well have a go at FIFA's the nation's league ,seeing as we're about to replace England as an elite nation , we're on a run of two successive promotions in that new league , its incredible to think we were a group C
nation won it, then group B nation , won it and now we will play in one of the 4 group A's ( 3 teams per group i think) , a nations league that began with each countrys ranking deciding where they begin and we started in C groups ranked about 35 or higher playing Albania and Israel now we play in the top tier and though its been talked down compared to the Euros, rightly so , its still become big enough the elite nations want to win it now, its a trophy what the games all about, we'll were about to contest that trophy with the best European nations according to NL results over the past few seasons and deserve it, to be there , not expecting anything but a few shock results would be good.
Coming up we play a few top nations and engerlund in our first friendly I can remember for a good while , what's cool is they have been relegated to groups B &
we are promoted ,to group A yaaas mind you don't fall on the step on the way down girfuy England 💪

on club side UEFA gives us an automatic champions league entry spot ,1of26 with a two legged 1 play off round the giving the opportunity to make it 2 clubs representing the country ? There's about 700 million people in Europe and 5½ million in 0 Bonnie Scotland's population🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 don't let that fool anyone though were better than first impressions. That's the only reason i mention it, we're better than the rest tell us, not EPL standard but tbh neither is much of the Champions league, Bayern, Real Madrid, Barcelona at this time are the only other clubs I'd give a real chance of winning the EPL possibly Dortmund.
I think, i heard that Turkey have moved into 9th place in the coefficient pushing Scotland into 10th, due to Galatasaray qualifying for the champions league idk what this means but that can be addressed by positive Scottish club performances in the conference and champions league, all you want is a chance not 3 of the best in the group.

The "realistic view" and the "optimistic view" of group choosing I'd call it.
Two 'favourable ' choices of groups whereby the "realistic view " is made with the head and an experienced realisation of where we're at right now, the type of group traditionally associated with us, the sort we kind of expect and the quality of teams in the champions league, which we are else we wouldnt be one of only 26 club seeds, us playing our next game against the champions league play off losers, they have had the benefit ( only one benefit) of playing against that level competitively, we go there next , even losing to a higher level of football has lessons to be learned from it, we've heard it so many times. with no fans just them it could work in our favour if they don't score the crowd will get on their backs and anxious , what with no-one else there to take it out on who saw that coming 5-1 now Beale is in real trouble and though we've not properly clicked yet , we're yet another champions league side coming and I'm not sure they'll be relishing this game as much pre kick off.
I did not see a 5-1 thumping at all , I saw PSV bottle it again mibbee sneak through in ET, when sevco scored to make it 2-1 honestly thought " not again" but PSV actually turned up this time.
Raskin found wanting many times last night,cantwell cheating wee bassa refs should be made aware of rule breakers that set out to cheat thats not targetting a player thats seeing the laws of the game are adhered too. Anyway I digress ( is that 2 digressions? Bear with nearly done , I think). ☕

So starting with the "realistic view," putting on my CL hat (nae yella bunnets yet) and thinking 3rd place will give us progress through to the Europa league round of 32.
I do believe that's our level on the playing field ,
When ironically off the field there's only around 35-40 odd clubs on the planet that could compete with us financially, of the 4,400 clubs FIFA recognise. the board do a good job governed by bonuses and the business side , their wages etc and theres a very good reason why Celtic are one of the richest clubs in the world and its not because we're aw sound cnuts haha even though the majority are , we're extremely well run but some ambition in that boardroom "Bunnet" style , " im gonny build a stadium" style is required for we're wee Scotland's the country that always comes so close, we're the underdogs underdog, national side doesnt lose a game at a WC and are still out 😆 1st time it had ever happened before and Celtic the club against the establishment run of course by the establishment or if it makes it any better, their " go do-ers", by establisment I'm just meaning " rich beyond your wildest dreams" establishment, not to be confused with the government establishment though they're all involved with one another.
Its sometimes forgotten or unrealised by foreigners even British londoners and Southerners especially , who've always known the north as manchester and the midlands as Birmingham, truly what the sheer size of Celtic is, what the size of Scotland is even , who's been on a train or worse the coach into Scotland from England and see a sign where it says " welcome to Scotland " and first timers go "yaay almost there" then 4 hours later are like " wtf ? Thought we were almost there?" id bet it would surprise many a Celt even just what we completely do as a club for the massive number of good causes there's so many I'm constantly finding out more about the Celtic Foundation, but when you witness the stadium , you sense it European night-time game under the lights, something special happens here not just on the field of play in the stadium, crowd participation its awesome, for want of better language but also so is a Saturday ko in the sun 3pm where the green turf is the main attention , its beautiful, we all remember the first time we walked out the concourse to be met in my case the old Celtic Park,

For that to happen we really require two evenly matched sides that are far superior to 3rd and 4th place not difficult to be in such a group but win against the other side, we qualify.
That's the realistic view where the clubs are for instance :jmo
1. BAYERN MUNICH
2. REAL MADRID
3. COPENHAGEN
4. CELTIC
This is not the group I want , Bayern again and Madrid again 🙄 nah let someone else welcome Two of the best in the world. I think we could beat Copenhagen at Celtic Park and at least get something there, lets say for talking sake Madrid and Bayern don't lose any ties, draw twice with each other then it's down to Celtic v Copenhagen, beat them over 2 legs and into Europa league we go akin to the Anderlecht ties the last time we progressed in Europe a 0-3 win in Belgium followed by a 0-1 defeat agg 3-1 & into the last EL32 and we beat Zenit 1-0 but collapsed in St Petersburgh 3-0, under Rodgers tbf the 1-0 win at home was a good result for us, they weren't a bad side far from it, think it was Mancini was their manager at the time

"The Optimistic view"
It needs 4 clubs good enough to beat each other, These groups happen every season but we've not been party to any for many years , So id go for
1. FEYENOORD
2. PORTO
3. CREVENA ZVEZDA/uch awrite 🙄
RED STAR BELGRADE
4. CELTIC
Celtic can win the derby, the psychological boost for us and blow for them on the back of their exit from the big time would be immense.
If we can avoid 3 big hitters, that's got to be the target for us
No Man City , No real Madrid, No Ac Milan.Which is possible for us to draw too.Hopefully not, want a group we can have a fighting chance for 3rd at least because that's an impact on Europe certainly would be a super start last 32 in the EL,
Makes for wonderful nights no doubt ar CP when the big guns come but we want progress and any points from such a group as above will be difficult, give us a wee chance for a change, give us the Optimistic view group please where everybody can win at home v anyone it'll be down to away form.
FEYENOORD, PORTO , RED STAR please

Last edited:
Anybody

try win home games grab an away draw if were lucky we go through.

ramp up the atmosphere at home and give it our best shot.

probably fail but with big crowd at home we can win our homes games imo.
Ah yes, back in the day when Celtic Park was a hard place to visit. Sadly we are now glad to avoid defeat, even at home.
Still, i'll still convince myself we're gonny win every game.
C.O.Y.B.I.G.

lookin forward to all the games against any opponent,the buzz in the run up to the matches is priceless,always nerve jangling,,but we are fully entitled to be there cos we won the premier division in our country!best side!! Fuck they bloated soulless Arab owned teams,,they canny buy what we have,and that’s passion!!so let’s no fret over who we’re gonny get horsed aff??miracles do happen ask Tony watts…🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🥇

Ah yes, back in the day when Celtic Park was a hard place to visit. Sadly we are now glad to avoid defeat, even at home.
Still, i'll still convince myself we're gonny win every game.
C.O.Y.B.I.G.
I think we have chances at home against anyone if team are up for it and fans are making rammy. I think we have good players. opposition will probably be technically better. need good plan though and lots of luck. but passion and heart and take our chances then we can win home games I hope anyway.

I might be paranoid but I think its based on reality. Never got interview for any decent job i was qualified to perform when i was fit. And that included when i was a shelf filler.

When i first got job one of my manager must have assumed I was one of his klan. Since he normally sifted through the applications personally. had a quiet day and he was that impressed with my work that day he bought me lunch and while sitting in the office while he was sifting through next batch of applicants for shelf filler. he was quickly binning lots of applications. I asked why some were getting binned at glance. Easy he said look school St so and so. binned.

When i was steward/bouncer again the amount of skullduggery openly done as if it was normal based on who gets what shifts always depended on connection to the temple. Always and that just at minimum wage roles.

Maybe ive just been really unlucky but history books have convinced me that its not paranoia. its part of their culture of we arra peepo. Supremasist and ascendancy culture built on the temple structure.

I am seriously mentally illas well as physically ill these days. lots of self inflicted damage but more so damaged by the culture of the Temple and its unbiased system for certain peepo.
‘‘Twas a joke”
Said referee and VARman from Lillie game got rewarded with huns game
Did I really say old firm last night 🤦‍♂️
Was the drink

Members online

Latest posts

Back