Champions league predictor 23/24

I had a high scoring round about 14/15 pts , then find out everybody scored high this week don't even make it to the rounds leaderboard 🙄
Sandman , 6 exact , 2 cls, 2 results?
Fk me I really hope you went to the bookies as well.
I can't preach though I was certain Copenhagen would beat man utd last night and 4-3 they did, didn't put it on 4/1 as well plonker.
Was thinking maybe man utd should just not take part in the champions league?
Why bother getting pumped with Copenhagen and Galatasaray, it's embarrassing should just compete in the Europa instead, wonder if talkshite agree.

I had a high scoring round about 14/15 pts , then find out everybody scored high this week don't even make it to the rounds leaderboard 🙄
Sandman , 6 exact , 2 cls, 2 results?
Fk me I really hope you went to the bookies as well.
I can't preach though I was certain Copenhagen would beat man utd last night and 4-3 they did, didn't put it on 4/1 as well plonker.
Was thinking maybe man utd should just not take part in the champions league?
Why bother getting pumped with Copenhagen and Galatasaray, it's embarrassing should just compete in the Europa instead, wonder if talkshite agree.
Even though they got beat, I had the early payout on my acca. Just a fucking pity Napoli already gubbed it in the earlier game!

That's 4 European accas in a row that one team has gubbed for me! It's a conspiracy a tells ya!

Even though they got beat, I had the early payout on my acca. Just a fucking pity Napoli already gubbed it in the earlier game!

That's 4 European accas in a row that one team has gubbed for me! It's a conspiracy a tells ya!
Are you on Paddy TTQ?
If you opt in under the promotions part , as long as your acca is 6 long at least, should one let you down you get your stake back.
I've had it back 5 times running.
Then won with it at attempt no6.
I don't bet a lot, as in money wise I bet on football quite a lot but never more than a fiver.
This time last season had a run of 10 winners on trot , started with a £1 free bet at Cheltenham ended with about £180 in coffers.
This season I've managed 4 winners in a row starting again with £1 free bet, Ascot Frankie Dettori on trawlerman 6/1 started the ball running I got to about £40.
I have a knack of getting wee bets up, like £1-£2.50 stakes, Mrs said you should try going higher.
Won fuk all, not even close once, always miles out, so back to what my da always said " don't get greedy with the bookies , if you win take their money cos it doesn't happen very often " , since I've gone back to my wee £1-£5 accas I've been doing ok, try more I get thumped.
But aye have a look if you don't already have it

Are you on Paddy TTQ?
If you opt in under the promotions part , as long as your acca is 6 long at least, should one let you down you get your stake back.
I've had it back 5 times running.
Then won with it at attempt no6.
I don't bet a lot, as in money wise I bet on football quite a lot but never more than a fiver.
This time last season had a run of 10 winners on trot , started with a £1 free bet at Cheltenham ended with about £180 in coffers.
This season I've managed 4 winners in a row starting again with £1 free bet, Ascot Frankie Dettori on trawlerman 6/1 started the ball running I got to about £40.
I have a knack of getting wee bets up, like £1-£2.50 stakes, Mrs said you should try going higher.
Won fuk all, not even close once, always miles out, so back to what my da always said " don't get greedy with the bookies , if you win take their money cos it doesn't happen very often " , since I've gone back to my wee £1-£5 accas I've been doing ok, try more I get thumped.
But aye have a look if you don't already have it
Paddy’s a crook and you’re a fucking show off 😂

Paddy Power? The bookies? A crook?
Nah I don't believe it, still does the one let's you down get a free bet.
Does that sound like a crook to you?
Bookies are crooks ....mutter mutter 🤷🏻‍♂️
Tbf I'm still in the huff with them over a 2 quid free bet they fucked up over a year ago, so I might be a bit biased. In my case I am kinda breaking even / running just below my initial money in from last season. It's not costing me any but I'm definitely not making off the bookie. I'm with 365 until I can find a petty reason to fall out with them :)

I do that same thing, get a wee run and a bit of dough, then I'm like let's take them down! Before I know it I'm back to betting on even money or worse just to keep myself in the game :LOL: and I bet fuck all relatively speaking.

Tbf I'm still in the huff with them over a 2 quid free bet they fucked up over a year ago, so I might be a bit biased. In my case I am kinda breaking even / running just below my initial money in from last season. It's not costing me any but I'm definitely not making off the bookie. I'm with 365 until I can find a petty reason to fall out with them :)

I do that same thing, get a wee run and a bit of dough, then I'm like let's take them down! Before I know it I'm back to betting on even money or worse just to keep myself in the game :LOL: and I bet fuck all relatively speaking.
I'm still with 365 only joined at last world cup think it was, they were offering £40 in bet credits if you made a tenners worth of bets.
Haven't used them since , they dint give out free bets , that's my petty reason for diningying them.
Feckn crooks

I'm still with 365 only joined at last world cup think it was, they were offering £40 in bet credits if you made a tenners worth of bets.
Haven't used them since , they dint give out free bets , that's my petty reason for diningying them.
Feckn crooks
Bookies' crooks? I won't hear of such a slur on those honest Hornets!

Bookies' crooks? I won't hear of such a slur on those honest Hornets!
Hornets are misunderstood creatures, just because they want to sting you repeatedly and expect no one to notice ( oh slight de javu there don't ask why) hornets don't bother anyone except those that get In their way, ( twice dejavu ? In same paragraph?) Oh it's cos *rangers/the rangers/ sevco/ the currant buns and insert < in here all the rest > are very similar to hornets.
Did you know that hornets seek out wasps and lay their eggs inside which bursts out a new life form?
This is very similar, Attenborough was saying last week to the original rangers technique of laying their eggs and bile and poison into the shell of another club and bust out like the alien almost.
But aye Hornets TTQ 😅

By the smy ( love that just rediscovered it by the smy( sparta were unlucky not to whip them in Prague ) I've a wee feeling they will tonight. Course ibrox behind them zombies etc would scare mostly anyone but sparta are 6½/1 just to win I 2-1 think that's worth a big bet tonight I might stick £1 on that .

I don't usually put them in here but cos of TTQ I've been dragged into the mire that is ....summit else.
I could go look on superbru but that's not the bookies who are not crooks they give us cups of coffee ( if we spend our dosh) sound like crooks?
Me either. More like undesirables .
So one off predictions for the tributes score tonight , please !
Totally understand if you don't want to talk about them on this thread but mind they're not a cl side we are so still looking down on them.
I'll go 1-2 sparta and if you don't wanna play I'll just find other pals
Whits your prediction noisers?

By the smy ( love that just rediscovered it by the smy( sparta were unlucky not to whip them in Prague ) I've a wee feeling they will tonight. Course ibrox behind them zombies etc would scare mostly anyone but sparta are 6½/1 just to win I 2-1 think that's worth a big bet tonight I might stick £1 on that .

I don't usually put them in here but cos of TTQ I've been dragged into the mire that is ....summit else.
I could go look on superbru but that's not the bookies who are not crooks they give us cups of coffee ( if we spend our dosh) sound like crooks?
Totally understand if you don't want to talk about them on this thread but mind they're not a cl side we are so still looking down on them.
Right! You’ve taken that too far boyo!

Anyway. Fuck the hornets 🐝 they’re all bee-astards 🧥

thats you dun yir knicker correct score!!!sparta playing like darvel juniors🤷‍♂️

thats you dun yir knicker correct score!!!sparta playing like darvel juniors🤷‍♂️
Ffs why is it every side they play bottle it at ibrox?
Intimidating stadium ✔️
Scum supporters ✔️
I'm at a loss I really am as to why clubs crumble there not us) and clubs who should crumble at 10 + thousand CP see it a a bucket list .
Bring back Gordon Strachan 20 odd year younger when it came to europe in my lifetime he's untouchable and the squad he had just shows how talented manager he was, I don't think Ange would have bettered his record, actually fuk Ange for now theused tae be a celt cnut.

Ffs why is it every side they play bottle it at ibrox?
Intimidating stadium ✔️
Scum supporters ✔️
I'm at a loss I really am as to why clubs crumble there not us) and clubs who should crumble at 10 + thousand CP see it a a bucket list .
Bring back Gordon Strachan 20 odd year younger when it came to europe in my lifetime he's untouchable and the squad he had just shows how talented manager he was, I don't think Ange would have bettered his record, actually fuk Ange for now theused tae be a celt cnut.
Sold their souls to satan mate!!durty hoachie cunts,,,but we also shouldn’t get complacent coz way every game these cunts are getting more confident,,yir right aboot ange fuck him…🥹🥲

Sold their souls to satan mate!!durty hoachie cunts,,,but we also shouldn’t get complacent coz way every game these cunts are getting more confident,,yir right aboot ange fuck him…🥹🥲
Aye clement shouldn't be underestimated until we thump them and extend our lead. They're growing in confidence but same player's so if he was that good he'd be in the UK or a joab even before sevco came calling.
Notice how sevco like to name everyone who was considered even if they were unaware of it?
Pep nearly signed for sevco, etc , naw he never fs

Members online

Latest posts

Back