Champions League Qualifier - FC Midtjylland

Who will progress to the next round of the Champions League

• Celtic

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Midtjylland

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
few more players in n we ll be good to go...play wae that tempo against the huns wae decent players n we ll hammer them...the most over rated team ever...their fuckin shite...won the covid cup
Aye they're PISH M8.. Biggest Fukin BLATANT NAE Pens against (aye Awrite wan 2nd last game) & NAE FUKIN REDS wae 200 pens Fur! Dirty CHEATIN HUN BASTARDS.. KNUCKODRAGGIN SCUM!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

A lot of positives to take from the game tonight. We look like a team playing to a system and everyone knows what they are meant to do. Some players are not good enough to play in their positions and do what is asked of them but you cant fault anyones effort. A moment of idiocy, and a poor decision from 2 of the more experienced players in the team cost us a win, possibly a comfortable win.
Top performers, Welsh (excellent and lead the defence even when the idiot was still on the pitch), Soro (looked a top defensive midfielder who can get the ball drive forward as well as doing the dirty work), Christie (playing in a style/position that gets the best out of him) and McGregor (keeps things moving along in the middle and links the different areas of the team). Young Dane Murray can also be proud of his 50 minutes on the park and Abada was getting better as the game progressed.
We need a RB & LB who can play the inverted roles Ange wants. Ralston and Taylor were ok tonight and worked their socks off but they don't look technically good enough for the control and pass in tight areas the new role requires of them. Might be worthwhile giving Montgomery and Bolingoli 45 minutes each at LB v West Ham at the weekend, unfortunately no one else to try at RB unless we sign a UK based player.
I still think we should have signed O'Donnell for free last season. Yes, he has his limitations but is better than what we have and would make a decent backup if we buy someone better (like Taylor in many ways).

Plus we were paying Ralston 9 times more than O'Donnell's wages and we didn't trust him to play. Mind you, we pay Barkas 9 times as much as St Johnstone pay Zander Clark and I know who I'd rather trust protecting my goal. So much wasted money on poor players.

I still think we should have signed O'Donnell for free last season. Yes, he has his limitations but is better than what we have and would make a decent backup if we buy someone better (like Taylor in many ways).

Plus we were paying Ralston 9 times more than O'Donnell's wages and we didn't trust him to play. Mind you, we pay Barkas 9 times as much as St Johnstone pay Zander Clark and I know who I'd rather trust protecting my goal. So much wasted money on poor players.
Who was the idiot who thought he would be a good siging for us ?
Whoever that was, should be out of a job
Next priority has to be a goalkeeper

HH

Have we seen the second coming tonight in young Bhoy Murray,is this the man who will make us forget about Virgil when we talk about great defenders.
I think we have a class act in our team and hopefully he is going nowhere soon..
Welshy and Murray the best double act in British football,give them 3 years together and this becomes a possibility..

HH

Take away the bitton red card and barkas being scared of the ball and there was a lot of positives for the away game and the season, especially once we get the injured players and the new players playing, it I was a hun, (which im most certainly not) I’d be worried, the huns aren’t gonna get a “free” run at the title this year, HH 🍀💚

Have we seen the second coming tonight in young Bhoy Murray,is this the man who will make us forget about Virgil when we talk about great defenders.
I think we have a class act in our team and hopefully he is going nowhere soon..
Welshy and Murray the best double act in British football,give them 3 years together and this becomes a possibility..

HH
A lot of these youngsters could have/should have been broken into the first team last season when we were allowed 5 subs and especially late on when the title was already gone and the manager's favourites were playing shite!

Take away the bitton red card and barkas being scared of the ball and there was a lot of positives for the away game and the season, especially once we get the injured players and the new players playing, it I was a hun, (which im most certainly not) I’d be worried, the huns aren’t gonna get a “free” run at the title this year, HH 🍀💚
Exactly Bb these two were the only failures,and failure is a word I dont like to use but these two not only failed the fans and their manager they failed themselves..lets hope it does not come bag to bite them in the arse..

HH.

Members online

Latest posts

Back