Champions League Qualifier - FC Midtjylland

Who will progress to the next round of the Champions League

• Celtic

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Midtjylland

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
Fuck Denmark. Fuck bacon. Fuck communal living-facilities in Copenhagen. Fuck Helena Christiansen. Fuck Mads Mikkelsen. Fuck Carlsberg. Fuck Midgetland and the long boat they sailed in on.

Well it's no exactly Renton from Trainspotting's 'Choose Life' SP but fuck it I'll have a go....

Fuck Lego, fuck Danish bicycle culture, fuck Vikings and their stupid fucking horny hats, fuck Sandy Toksvig, fuck Lurpak Butter, fuck Arne Jacobsen’s Egg chair (whatever the fuck that is cos I couldnae be bothered googling it) which reminds me....fuck google maps (invented by 2 Danes apparently) fuck that guy from Game of Thrones (Nikolas Wallydau or whatever the fuck his name is) and fuck Hans Christian Andersen and his daft fucking stories about mermaids, princesses and peas!

P.S. Don't be this guy....

DCP.jpg

Never fuck bacon!

πŸ˜‚(y)

's the case then Gary, I would agree with you and say its a forced chance to take with such a lack of experience upon our right hand side.

You are right Gary the wee fella is out of Tuesday,s game.
Never known a Celtic team with so many injuries as we have had in the last 12 months..

HH

Forrest is fit, they didn't want to risk him yesterday as he hadn't trained in his 10 days isolation period. They need to take a chance and play him on Tuesday, we don't really have any choice. If Bitton is fit he starts beside Welsh, that allows Uroghide to move to RB. We cannot go into this game with Ralston at RB, their main man, Sisto, plays off the left wing cutting inside.

Its clear that Ange will play a 4-3-3 with wingers and inverted full backs. We are still 4 players short for the way he wants to play, even taking into account Furuhashi's arrival. We still need a RB and LB that can play the way he wants them to play, an experienced CH, preferably left sided, and an upgrade on Soro in the centre. Once everyone is fit we will have an abundance of talent for the front 3 positions.

For Tuesday night

Barkas
Uroghide Welsh Bitton Taylor
Turnbull Soro McGregor
Abada Ajeti Forrest

Options from the bench Edouard, Christie, Ntcham, Shaw, Montgomery

I think this game is too soon and we will get KO'd, hopefully I'm wrong but we need more urgency in the transfer market to get players in for the next qualifying round irrespective of whether we win and its CL or we lose and its EL qualifier.
I wid play urogide at rb aswell he's got good recovery pace

I read somewhere that Eric Sviatchenko got slated for being too slow, [as he was before he left us] and no doubt Ajeti will make him look like Virgil Van Dijk and we will hear the clamour to bring him back to Celtic again. :p
I think we often place a bit too much emphasis on pace at the back. It's a useful attribute if you're not the greatest defender, but having watched Chiellini and Bonucci over the last month it highlighted that there's no real replacement for good old fashioned timing and reading of the game.

I doubt either of those two would have Usain Bolt waking up in a cold sweat and sometimes their methods might border on cynical, but by God - they boys love a tackle, a high ball and defending as a whole.

I know it was a friendly against Preston but a bit like Ange in his interview I'm a bit deflated. Not about the score line but the way in which we controlled the game.

Positives to take into the Midtijylland, McGregor and Turnbull!
Negatives - we're not creating many chances.

Line up for the game if all fit

---------- Barkas
Ralston Welsh Shaw Taylor
------------Soro
----McGergor Turnbull
---Abada Γ‰douard Forrest
it's the weak defence that gives me the fear.

Forster a nonsense story i reckon , made up so the usual media monkeys can claim it's another ' Blow to Celtic '
Witnessing the same shite from the media whom Celtic have not been given stories to.
Dig up relics Stubbs and Keevings to name a few, who gives a fuck what these soup takers have to say,

1626632429544.png

Just keep refusing to buy these rags the circulation figures are going down the tube, soon there will be no sports print media and these assholes will be out a job. The blogs are getting the news and interviews out so the media are reacting with negatives. Celtic will sort their own house out and the transition will pay dividends if some of the signings they have made are just some of the type we are pinpointing.

Witnessing the same shite from the media whom Celtic have not been given stories to.
Dig up relics Stubbs and Keevings to name a few, who gives a fuck what these soup takers have to say,

View attachment 14948

Just keep refusing to buy these rags the circulation figures are going down the tube, soon there will be no sports print media and these assholes will be out a job. The blogs are getting the news and interviews out so the media are reacting with negatives. Celtic will sort their own house out and the transition will pay dividends if some of the signings they have made are just some of the type we are pinpointing.
He said: β€œCeltic begin another European campaign and once again the wizard of the wing James Forrest is injured. This time it’s Covid. No doubt he will make a miraculous recovery once the dust settles after yet another shambles.

β€œThis is the guy that invented the words self isolation.”

They actually wrote that on their hotline thing . Unbelievable

Just flicking though Celtic News headlines and cannot believe the appalling standard of clickbait journalism. If you read phrases like predicts, open talks, set their sites, Celtic -linked, ready to snare, line up move, eyes swoop, rumoured, offers updates, target, and other such nonsense you are being tricked. 48 hours from now we will have won drawn or lost the first leg. Everything else is just invented fluff .

I think we often place a bit too much emphasis on pace at the back. It's a useful attribute if you're not the greatest defender, but having watched Chiellini and Bonucci over the last month it highlighted that there's no real replacement for good old fashioned timing and reading of the game.

I doubt either of those two would have Usain Bolt waking up in a cold sweat and sometimes their methods might border on cynical, but by God - they boys love a tackle, a high ball and defending as a whole.
Celebrating a tackle like a goal ...btw Chiellinis a free agent ...go get him Dermot πŸ˜‚

I am glad Leigh Griffiths is in the squad for tomorrow night. I had the fear that the only 'striker' on the night would be Ajeti.
πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆfive minutes a superπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚scoreboard Jim Duffy dribbling soup an a so called Celtic supporter talking absolute shite πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ radio fuckin x it is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆfive minutes a superπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚scoreboard Jim Duffy dribbling soup an a so called Celtic supporter talking absolute shite πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ radio fuckin x it is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Soon they will get it, Celtic fans no longer want to listen to negative shite to get our attention, Dinosaur clyde is finished, soup dragons all scratching a living off Celtics back like fleas on a rabid dog. Fans forums will be the way forward, our opinions are as valid as any made up media shite and its free.

Latest posts

Back