Chance for someone from Celtic Noise to attend Jota media conference today at Celtic Park

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Any of our Celtic Noise regulars around today and available to attend Celtic Park at 3pm to attend the Jota media conference? It's in the No 7 Restaurant and you'd be representing The Celtic Star...(don't get me banned!)

Can you take some photos - on your phone is fine - and ask Jota a question or two?

I'm on holiday so can't be there. Let me know asap...

Any of our Celtic Noise regulars around today and available to attend Celtic Park at 3pm to attend the Jota media conference? It's in the No 7 Restaurant and you'd be representing The Celtic Star...(don't get me banned!)

Can you take some photos - on your phone is fine - and ask Jota a question or two?

Would have loved that opportunity....I'm got another appointment at 3pm that I've got to keep outside of Glasgow.
Hope another noiser takes you up on it. 🍀👍

Long way from Swindon

I missed this earlier, what a cracking offer. Its quite touching that you'd allow one of us to represent The Star, or an act of absolute desperation because none of your trusted acquaintances would answer the phone and you were left with this bunch of reprobates. 🤔

Fucking disappointed that I missed the chance, I could have turned up in my best suit, press pass proudly dangling round my neck , "Notebook" in paw, pencil at the ready for the big exclusive.....

"Mr Jota I'm representing The Celtic Star we're delighted that you've signed a long term deal, do you like cats?"

Enjoy your holiday Cap.

I missed this earlier, what a cracking offer. Its quite touching that you'd allow one of us to represent The Star, or an act of absolute desperation because none of your trusted acquaintances would answer the phone and you were left with this bunch of reprobates. 🤔

Fucking disappointed that I missed the chance, I could have turned up in my best suit, press pass proudly dangling round my neck , "Notebook" in paw, pencil at the ready for the big exclusive.....

"Mr Jota I'm representing The Celtic Star we're delighted that you've signed a long term deal, do you like cats?"

Enjoy your holiday Cap.
Heard through a very reliable source (Kelly) he hates cats

Members online

Latest posts

Back