Chance for someone from Celtic Noise to attend Jota media conference today at Celtic Park

ma question would have been

Hi Jota
Am kelly standing in for the celtic star at great expense of a bus/rail journey a can of coke and a packet of aldis finest empire biscuits ,as the editor of the celtic star went on holiday ,,,,probably couldn't be arsed with coming here today so my question is ,,,,,,how come your so good

Hi Jota
Am kelly standing in for the celtic star at great expense of a bus/rail journey a can of coke and a packet of aldis finest empire biscuits ,as the editor of the celtic star went on holiday ,,,,probably couldn't be arsed with coming here today so my question is ,,,,,,how come your so good
Thank fuck your question would be verbal rather than written, because it's "you're so good" I think even Jim White knew that when he tried to bed Laudrup. 🙄

Hi Jota

Whit is it wae you and the fckn questions…

Any of our Celtic Noise regulars around today and available to attend Celtic Park at 3pm to attend the Jota media conference? It's in the No 7 Restaurant and you'd be representing The Celtic Star...(don't get me banned!)

Can you take some photos - on your phone is fine - and ask Jota a question or two?

I'm on holiday so can't be there. Let me know asap...
Oh shammy and rose will be pure gutted

Back