Changes

Ally

Bhoys and Ghirls I know we are all hurting from another bad defeat to them. Imo changes are needed not just one or two but the whole structure needs changing. I'm afraid Imo that this team has now run its course. Now is the time for reconstruction in playing and management personnel. Neil Lennon I would say to him thanks for steeping I to the breech at this time, now it is right to look to anew. This team have taking us far for which I'm sure each and every one of us are most grateful. We must now evolve in our playing style and management. This is hard for me as someone who has supported this great club through the great times, European Cup 9 in a row and the rough times watching them equal our great record of leagues wins. I was there when the thugs of atlectico madrid kicked us of the park. 74. We can't go on like this, Dermont Desmond must now stand up and be counted, he must take full control of the board. Peter Lawwell up to this point has done well, change is needed let's hope Dermont Desmond has the balls to do it. Thanking those of you who take the time to read my opinions, it is my opinion only all other opinions I read and respect. HH to all the Celtic family. ☘️☘️????

It's going to be an interesting summer Allybhoy, we will see how serious about going for 9/10 iar with what manager and players we will bring in next season, I know it won't be popular especially after today, but I still think Lenny is good enough to win the league, I think we might tighten the belts next couple of years unless we get into the champions league again, and there is no guarantee of that anymore.
TET on another thread brings up the elephant in the room and that is the eye watering wage bill at the club, this is why I feel that NFL will get the job,
We must be more careful in the future with our signing policy, we have players who don't have a future in the team but still need paying and rightly so, they will be paid good money but won't be a sellable asset as their not getting game time.

It's going to be an interesting summer Allybhoy, we will see how serious about going for 9/10 iar with what manager and players we will bring in next season, I know it won't be popular especially after today, but I still think Lenny is good enough to win the league, I think we might tighten the belts next couple of years unless we get into the champions league again, and there is no guarantee of that anymore.
TET on another thread brings up the elephant in the room and that is the eye watering wage bill at the club, this is why I feel that NFL will get the job,
We must be more careful in the future with our signing policy, we have players who don't have a future in the team but still need paying and rightly so, they will be paid good money but won't be a sellable asset as their not getting game time.

I know we haven't the money coming in re EPL, we must live within our means, but the team selection and tactics were so wrong. Odsonne a 9 mill. Player imo no. Burke not going to make it at our level. Mickey Johnstone young player should not have been put in this situation at this level. We could go on and on till next season. Qualifiers coming up soon for Europe time to get those players in at that level to see us through into Champions league. Spend the money now, champions league participation then will take care of its self. Money recoued from champions league would imo justify the outlay in the beginning. I am of the opinion that although we don't break the bank in acquisitions.

Bhoys and Ghirls I know we are all hurting from another bad defeat to them. Imo changes are needed not just one or two but the whole structure needs changing. I'm afraid Imo that this team has now run its course. Now is the time for reconstruction in playing and management personnel. Neil Lennon I would say to him thanks for steeping I to the breech at this time, now it is right to look to anew. This team have taking us far for which I'm sure each and every one of us are most grateful. We must now evolve in our playing style and management. This is hard for me as someone who has supported this great club through the great times, European Cup 9 in a row and the rough times watching them equal our great record of leagues wins. I was there when the thugs of atlectico madrid kicked us of the park. 74. We can't go on like this, Dermont Desmond must now stand up and be counted, he must take full control of the board. Peter Lawwell up to this point has done well, change is needed let's hope Dermont Desmond has the balls to do it. Thanking those of you who take the time to read my opinions, it is my opinion only all other opinions I read and respect. HH to all the Celtic family. ☘️☘️????
Hail Hail Ally,respect always!

I know we haven't the money coming in re EPL, we must live within our means, but the team selection and tactics were so wrong. Odsonne a 9 mill. Player imo no. Burke not going to make it at our level. Mickey Johnstone young player should not have been put in this situation at this level. We could go on and on till next season. Qualifiers coming up soon for Europe time to get those players in at that level to see us through into Champions league. Spend the money now, champions league participation then will take care of its self. Money recoued from champions league would imo justify the outlay in the beginning. I am of the opinion that although we don't break the bank in acquisitions.
[B]Hoohimthetim™[/B]‏ @[B]hoohimthetim[/B] 3h3 hours ago

Replying to @[B]James_Tavernier[/B]

I remember aberdeen beat us in an end of season bounce game. They didn't celebrate it like this
1f923.png
1f923.png
#LoserMentality

1 reply 3 retweets 34 likes

Seen much better players than French Eddie in the hoops who cost a fraction of his transfer fee, but he's still learning and he will only get better, I'd give Hayes pass marks but only on effort.
From Bain at the first goal to Burke missing a sitter, none of our players had a decent game, if a whole team doesn't show up, it will only end up with a bad loss, I thought we were lucky to only lose by 2 tbh. Brutal performance mate.

Seen much better players than French Eddie in the hoops who cost a fraction of his transfer fee, but he's still learning and he will only get better, I'd give Hayes pass marks but only on effort.
From Bain at the first goal to Burke missing a sitter, none of our players had a decent game, if a whole team doesn't show up, it will only end up with a bad loss, I thought we were lucky to only lose by 2 tbh. Brutal performance mate.
Sure was m8. But why couldn't Lenny get a grip of them and change the game plan? HH respect as always Ben.

Back