Changes

I wasn’t talking about my man D, no i was talking about people i let into my circle a while back. Well one person. Told lies about everything. Openly admitted to lying his way out of anything and everything.

I just thought beneath me.

Nope i am gonna keep telling the truth n shaming the devil. I’d rather sleep at night.
In life i was just generalising not aimed at anyone,you just wouldn't be around a person like that and there not worthy of your time so as I say John Travolt bolt don't need or want people of your like in my life get tay .

Bhoys and Ghirls I know we are all hurting from another bad defeat to them. Imo changes are needed not just one or two but the whole structure needs changing. I'm afraid Imo that this team has now run its course. Now is the time for reconstruction in playing and management personnel. Neil Lennon I would say to him thanks for steeping I to the breech at this time, now it is right to look to anew. This team have taking us far for which I'm sure each and every one of us are most grateful. We must now evolve in our playing style and management. This is hard for me as someone who has supported this great club through the great times, European Cup 9 in a row and the rough times watching them equal our great record of leagues wins. I was there when the thugs of atlectico madrid kicked us of the park. 74. We can't go on like this, Dermont Desmond must now stand up and be counted, he must take full control of the board. Peter Lawwell up to this point has done well, change is needed let's hope Dermont Desmond has the balls to do it. Thanking those of you who take the time to read my opinions, it is my opinion only all other opinions I read and respect. HH to all the Celtic family. ☘️☘️????
We can't go on with this you say?.We are one game away from a treble treble. We Must go on like this is my opinion. PS.I was at the Atletico game and AC and Inter Milan semi finals.

Sorry ??????????????????????????????peace and quiet I don't associate with maybe haw you ya fecker get them minging skants oot the washing ya rocket ?

In my opinion you don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. As Wild Rover stated we are on the verge of a Treble Treble here so we haven't been doing too much wrong.
What i do believe is the Brendan hangover is kicking in. There were signs his own influence was waning in motivating players but only a little.
For me it's not a structural issue at boardroom level and requires only minor tinkering at coaching level and at a tactical level.
We have a squad that is bloated and unbalanced and some players are either disinterested in playing for Celtic or realise they are not going to play. They need moved on absolutely.
We also lost a major amount of the backroom team and a lot of experience with it. Thankfully John Kennedy stayed around and was at least a bridge for Lennon to allow some continuity.
What we need now is not a root and branch overhaul behind the scenes but an opportunity for Lennon to choose his own staff, playing style and personnel. At present we are between 2 stools as we simply try and get the season done without too much tinkering. Once done we can use Pre-season to install some changes and post season to empty the excess and streamline the squad. Plenty can go and bring in 5 or 6 good quality players. 2 players for every position and anything else required as suspensions or injuries hit can come from the ranks.
We can change our squad tactically also. We can play 3 in the middle with one up top supported by two attacking midfielders, especially away from home. It's a minor difference but it would allow us to match up with the likes of the Rangers or European opponents.
I genuinely think outside of the excess numbers in the playing squad we just need some minor tinkering

It's going to be an interesting summer Allybhoy, we will see how serious about going for 9/10 iar with what manager and players we will bring in next season, I know it won't be popular especially after today, but I still think Lenny is good enough to win the league, I think we might tighten the belts next couple of years unless we get into the champions league again, and there is no guarantee of that anymore.
TET on another thread brings up the elephant in the room and that is the eye watering wage bill at the club, this is why I feel that NFL will get the job,
We must be more careful in the future with our signing policy, we have players who don't have a future in the team but still need paying and rightly so, they will be paid good money but won't be a sellable asset as their not getting game time.
I dont think there is any doubt that the board knows the importance of 9/10 in a row, for the fans, for the record books, also to fuck sevco/rangers fans and put them in their place

Seen much better players than French Eddie in the hoops who cost a fraction of his transfer fee, but he's still learning and he will only get better, I'd give Hayes pass marks but only on effort.
From Bain at the first goal to Burke missing a sitter, none of our players had a decent game, if a whole team doesn't show up, it will only end up with a bad loss, I thought we were lucky to only lose by 2 tbh. Brutal performance mate.
Agree we were poor from kick off to Final whistle. Bad team selection, piss poor tactics.
No fire,Pride or passion. Everything I expect from Celtic and NFL. There’s something wrong at the Club. No proof others saying he’s lost the dressing room. But just a feeling hope to god I am wrong.
Mon the Hoops.

HH ☘️

We can't go on with this you say?.We are one game away from a treble treble. We Must go on like this is my opinion. PS.I was at the Atletico game and AC and Inter Milan semi finals.
understand what you have written Wild Rover. Team is defo on for treble treble and history but Imo this team done great up to this point. Needs freshening up the whole club. Next manager will have a huge rebuilding job to do. Hopefully he will keep our best and consistent performers and clear out those who have come to the end of the line. Backroom changes should be made as a matter of course when new man comes in. This could well be a great start the new regime, imo better times are ahead of us not just in qualifying for champions league but getting into the quarter finals. Now where's the money coming from I hear you shouting? A longer stay in champions league season after season generates huge money for us. I know won't happen like tomorrow it will take time, keep winning domestically and the riches will follow. Can only do this with players who have experienced the champions league latter stages. HH ☘️??

understand what you have written Wild Rover. Team is defo on for treble treble and history but Imo this team done great up to this point. Needs freshening up the whole club. Next manager will have a huge rebuilding job to do. Hopefully he will keep our best and consistent performers and clear out those who have come to the end of the line. Backroom changes should be made as a matter of course when new man comes in. This could well be a great start the new regime, imo better times are ahead of us not just in qualifying for champions league but getting into the quarter finals. Now where's the money coming from I hear you shouting? A longer stay in champions league season after season generates huge money for us. I know won't happen like tomorrow it will take time, keep winning domestically and the riches will follow. Can only do this with players who have experienced the champions league latter stages. HH ☘️??
Went and watched the wrong game yesterday, obviously, and for obvious reasons this was a better testimont to Celtic and what they stand for and mean.
D6ZM4BHWwAAs8z1.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back