Changes

Loved wee Dixie bertie had many a happy day supporting the hoops when Dixie scored. Hattrick against the hibs Cup final. The wee man couldn't stop scoring against the hibs. HH ☘️??
My old man met him on a few occasions good company genuine down to earth and that was before a drink was taken ?

Loved wee Dixie bertie had many a happy day supporting the hoops when Dixie scored. Hattrick against the hibs Cup final. The wee man couldn't stop scoring against the hibs. HH ☘️??
4 of us went tae that final,3 bottles of eldo and a 24 dunt of mcewans export, ah said " we don't touch the wine tae we score" up 3-0 after 15 minutes!!!!! phuqin blootered!!! DIXIE! loved the somersault!!!

Wee diddy teams always celebrate like that when they beat the big teams.
They keep talking about closing the gap, Celtic won the title when 9 ahead last week, thats it today and next week means nothing, title was won at nine . Celtic never knocked them out of any trophies so what gap did they close over other clubs in the cups, so they are celebrating and making a big deal out of a trophyless season and TBH Aberdeen have been in more finals than them, so for second place they have closed a gap on Aberdeen, thats it. They have closed the gap and overtook the Dons in the league, once a league is won anything after it means nothing.
Hearts and Aberdeen have reached cup finals and possibly European football, next season regenerate and freshen and sleep eat repeat.

They keep talking about closing the gap, Celtic won the title when 9 ahead last week, thats it today and next week means nothing, title was won at nine . Celtic never knocked them out of any trophies so what gap did they close over other clubs in the cups, so they are celebrating and making a big deal out of a trophyless season and TBH Aberdeen have been in more finals than them, so for second place they have closed a gap on Aberdeen, thats it. They have closed the gap and overtook the Dons in the league, once a league is won anything after it means nothing.
Hearts and Aberdeen have reached cup finals and possibly European football, next season regenerate and freshen and sleep eat repeat.

There's a lot of regeneration needed, Boab and I don't think Lenny should be around to do it.

Honesty is your mantre Maria. I find him lazy and disinterested at times. 9mill down the plughole imo. HH pal☘️☘️????

Always Ally, gets me in bother. But helps clear the decks and allows others to make an informed view or choice. Everyone will always know where they stand with me.

Just a shame that i expect the same from others who have of late been stinkin liars.

However that allows me the informed choice of tata channeling and stearing clear.

Hate a liar n hate a thief. Cannot stomach either.

More respect for people that stand up hod their hands up n take it on the chin.

✊

Always Ally, gets me in bother. But helps clear the decks and allows others to make an informed view or choice. Everyone will always know where they stand with me.

Just a shame that i expect the same from others who have of late been stinkin liars.

However that allows me the informed choice of tata channeling and stearing clear.

Hate a liar n hate a thief. Cannot stomach either.

More respect for people that stand up hod their hands up n take it on the chin.

✊
Why would honesty get you into bother surely by telling the person the truth is what it's all about and not lies?couldn't be with someone that I don't trust tells lies and is completely dishonest no point really being together pointless really .

Why would honesty get you into bother surely by telling the person the truth is what it's all about and not lies?couldn't be with someone that I don't trust tells lies and is completely dishonest no point really being together pointless really .

I wasn’t talking about my man D, no i was talking about people i let into my circle a while back. Well one person. Told lies about everything. Openly admitted to lying his way out of anything and everything.

I just thought beneath me.

Nope i am gonna keep telling the truth n shaming the devil. I’d rather sleep at night.

There's a lot of regeneration needed, Boab and I don't think Lenny should be around to do it.
Need a manager and coaching team if we want to spend for real and compete at all levels, MJ was cramping up in the Glasgow Cup Final thats no use to us, young guns need to be ready like the McGregors etc and that takesgood coaching, so we need to send MJ Aitchens, hendry wee dembo Henderson and the like down to English clubs at a better level than our championship.

Members online

Latest posts

Back