Charity!

Sent this to "Scottish football fan's forum
Message: At "Celtic noise" we are thinking of starting a fund in conjunction with local homeless charities,to donate and collect money at every football match in Scotland, to involve every fan group in the country in a common cause, to fight the scourge of homelessness in our town's and cities,and maybe,just maybe,this common cause cause can unite the fan's and possibly reduce the bile and hatred,which has become so prevalent in our game,whit dae ye think guys!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Very proud of you MD

Oh,and while i'm on ma high horse,ah phuqin hate the word charity,"alm's for a cured leper", any spare change pal, throw a few bob,crumb's aff the fuckin cake tae salve a conscience the more the workin' people give, the more government's cut funding, bastaarts
a need a nurra beer before ah go intae wan!:mad:

Any charitable donations to dementia or any similar illnesses is a fantastic idea in my book also I was amazed to recently learn that doctors are unable to diagnose alzheimer's until after the patient's death. Anyone else evet heard this before? I dont mind saying that this has blown me away
Check it out MD

Ah no' donor fatigue happen's there is so much suffering and "good causes" looking for funding, but could we, in our own small way, set up a "Celtic Noise" go fund me gig to help the causes that are nearest to what makes our supporters so special, you'll notice i did'nt say club,our custodian's don't deserve a mention,that's why!

Check it out MD
Its almost unbelievable eh MD? Like I said I only found out recently when my child care partner told me , me being me (a f*kn condescending ba****d at times said that cant be right ) and of course enraged by my response I got the well deserved silent treatment for a few days coupled with a sack full of info via what's app and email and 'I bloody hate it when you make me doubt myself" 100%guilty in that respect, must do better 🀐

If the club were to allow collection points on the way in and on the concourse and the way out 60,000 Celtic supporters in 90minutes could raise 60k. That's a lot of money from a penny a head but knowing the generosity of our family it would be much higher im sure of it. Please donate 1p every celt would. One of the best posts I've ever seen on here MD, more power and kudos to you though I know kudos is the last thing on you're mind. I'm right behind you MD as dementia like many on here has affected my life in the most heartbreaking way ☘✌

Last edited:
Its almost unbelievable eh MD? Like I said I only found out recently when my child care partner told me , me being me (a f*kn condescending ba****d at times said that cant be right ) and of course enraged by my response I got the well deserved silent treatment for a few days coupled with a sack full of info via what's app and email and 'I bloody hate it when you make me doubt myself" 100%guilty in that respect, must do better 🀐
It's the usual shit Winter, the less you've got, the more you should give,meanwhile lord fuckface and lady whitsername sit on the corporate board of the uber charities, coinin it in! :mad:

Members online

Latest posts

Back